LawnMart Inc.

Lawn Maintenance
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Bolton  >  LawnMart Inc.

Reviews for LawnMart Inc.

Lawn Care

A technician of Lawnmart company mistakenly had entered to my property and sprayed chemicals on my front yard and damaged my lawn. He then came back 10 days later on May 2018 and applied soil and seed mixture on a patch of my front yard again without my permission or negotiate with me how to fix the problem and asked me to water for 2 weeks. Also in my phone conversation with him, I asked him to apply soil and seed mixture on my whole front yard lawn entirely but he refused.
He unlawfully had entered into my property and without my permission sprayed chemicals unknown for me which makes very uncomfortable;
His mistake caused unpleasant damage to my lawn which will take a while to be fixed;
I have to spend my time and extra watering to re-grow the patchy damages and I bought 3 extra package seed My self And finally spend my time for following up, phone calls, email to express my concerns to company to accept the damage and recover all relevant losses but ther never respond to any of my calls and emails. They are not take responsible to their mistake and ignore me completely pls don't trust them.

kram in Newmarket
kram in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Lawn Service Weeding and seeding

After years of dedication to this company, they did not service my lawn as promised. They caused more damage that cost me a fortune to repair. Do not use them!!

Wow! Kram, I've never heard of such a thing happening in over 20 years! What went wrong? Please forward your address so that I can make this right. Michael Schafer -Owner, LawnMart Inc.

Lena
Lena

Lawn care

Our house is 5 years old so is the grass initially laid by the builder. Both front and backyard lawns were in a bad shape much taken over by weeds which we could not fix on our own. We decided to hire Lawnmart based on the excellent reviews here. It took them less than three months to exterminate weeds, re-grow grass and make it much thicker and dense. It was all done in just three scheduled visits and one free service call! We are absolutely happy with this company! They stick to what they advertise and their customer service is courteous and professional. We definitely will stay with Lawnmart to enjoy the luscious and beautiful lawn!
Lena and Igor.

Sarah Woods from Caledon
Sarah Woods from Caledon
7 reviews Caledon, ON

Greenest lawn on the street

We've had the greenest lawn on the street for the past 3 years thanks to Lawnmart. With over an acre and numerous flower beds to navigate Lawnmart's team has been on top of my weeds and dry sandy soil. Having a dog and young child, I feel good that they are using safe products on the lawn.

Michael, the owner is incredibly service oriented and helpful (e.g. fixing mole holes, letting me when when to adjust the watering schedule etc). This attitude carries through the entire team including Jennifer in the office and Ian on the road. I also like that I can call the office and pay with my VISA - no cheques to deal with!

And I appreciate that they don't push services on you that you don't need. For example, I emailed Michael about fertilizing all my trees and shrubs. He advised me that only certain shrubs needed it and that I could save money but not doing them all.

I've relied on Homestars and the reviews that homeowners post to hire several service providers over the past few years ( e.g. floor cleaners, carpet cleaning, window company, waterproofing). I've yet to be disappointed and will continue to leverage this site. I hope my review here helps someone else find the right company for their needs!

Dear Sarah, Sorry for the late reply! We're up to our eyebrows in alligators at this time of year. Thank you so much for the kind words. It really means a lot to us! We'll keep working hard to make sure our service and results meet your satisfaction. I'm always available if you need advice, or have a problem. Cheers, Michael Schafer - Owner, LawnMart Inc.

Barb Humphries in Everett
Barb Humphries in Everett
1 review Everett, ON

Lawn Care

I have a half acre lot with very odd shaped flower beds making it extremely difficult for any lawn company. LawnMart has done an incredibly good job for me since 2009. I have over 30 bushes and 13 trees and for an additional sum they winter fertilize these for me. I have the best looking Spruce for miles. And, of-course that helps all my perennials too.
I would recommend their services to anyone.

1 review Orangeville, ON

Excellent service

We hesitated to start using a lawn care company figuring we were wasting our money. We are so glad we decided to go with LawnMart. The price was very reasonable, the service is great and we have been so pleased with the results. Our lawn has never looked better. Highly recommended.

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! We work very hard to balance excellent pricing with excellent products to give our clients great results. Please let me know if the lawn ever slips backwards. Service calls are always free of charge! Cheers, Michael Schafer - Owner

V Hemsley from Caledon
V Hemsley from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Lawn Maintenance

For the past 4 years we have enjoyed a thick, weed-free lawn since we started using LawnMart's services. They come on time with their own schedule and keep us informed about what is being done and what we need to do to extend the care to the area. No more dandelions, and they use eco-friendly product. The price is very reasonable as well!

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and I'm glad you're happy with the pricing. Cheers, Michael Schafer - Owner

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Lawn maintenance

Lawn Mart has provided us with quality lawn maintenance for 4 years. From the customer service staff on the phone to the lawn maintenance staff - everyone has been great!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it! Cheers, Michael Schafer - Owner

Sandra in Thornhill
Sandra in Thornhill
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Our Lawn Looks Like a Golf Course!

I have been with LawnMart since 2011 when other companies were just starting to go Organic. LawnMart explained to me that using organic products was not something new for them, that they have always used organic products.
When they first took over our 2-acre property, our lawn was very unhealthy and full of weeds. After a few applications, I addressed my concerns. Even though most of the weeds were dying off, I still had weeds. LawnMart assured me they had much catching up to do on my neglected lawn and it would take a few applications but they
would spray again and again until they got it right!
When the technician returned for another treatment, he not only left me an invoice that was marked No Charge, he left me a huge dog bone to keep my dog busy for an hour while she was off the lawn.
Their Customer Service is Exceptional!! They are here every month. They call me each time before they come out. The technicians are respectful to our home, always making sure the gates are closed and when the work is done, they just leave my invoice at the front door. All hassle free, like it should be, unlike the other companies I have dealt with!
Our lawn is beautiful, thick, green, healthy and free of weeds. I have always recommended LawnMart and will continue to do so.
Thank you LawnMart. Keep up the Great Work!

Sandra
Kleinburg, Ontario.

Thank you so much for the great review Sandra! Keep calling if there are problems. We can't prevent every issue, but we promise to fix anything that goes wrong. Service calls are ALWAYS free of charge. Cheers, Michael Schafer - Owner

Ray in King
Ray in King
1 review Schomberg, ON

Lawnmart Rocks Grass, Too Bad for Weeds !

I picked Lawnmart when I saw a technician working on my street and I wondered why he seemed to be so much more into attention to detail than my own service. That was it. I was on board the next year and have loved it for the last 4 years.
Every corner get's attention. I have never seen a short cut.
Now the icing on the cake is when I have problems, that maybe only bug me. I have called about strange brown spots, or new outgrowths. Lawnmart has a technician there within days with an assessment...but wait, he doesn't recommend a bill, instead he treats it on the spot. And every time, the problem went away.
You guys are great. Keep it up. I tell everyone about the great experience I get from you.

Thanks for the kind words Ray, I'm really glad we're living up to your expectations. Please keep letting us know if there are problems like weeds or yellow spots etc. It helps us out a lot. Service calls between regular visits are ALWAYS free of charge. Cheers, Michael Schafer - Owner

More about LawnMart Inc.

LawnMart makes grass green and gets rid of weeds and pests. We have the most complete lawn care package available. All you do is mow, water and enjoy! We take care of the rest! LAWN CARE We offer a 6-Step organic lawn care program that includes everything the homeowner needs ...