payneless electric

HomeStars  >  Electricians in St. Albert  >  payneless electric

Reviews for payneless electric

Barbra B. from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

They were good for MOST of the time that they were working on my renovation. However, I made the mistake of paying the invoice before they had completed a few errors they made. I arranged to have someone arrive at 8 am- no one had arrived by the time I left for work at 8:40 so I left them a key in the mailbox. I got a text from my downstairs tenant who was disturbed by them trying to get into the suite when no one should have had any need to go down there and certainly shouldn't have done so without discussing it with me first. When I arrived home at the end of the day, my back door was unlocked, most of the lights in the house were left on, and my cats were locked out of the roo​m ​where their ​litter box​ is​​ and were, understandably, frantic​. My bathroom ​had ​also been left in a ​very disgust​ing state by whoever used it. ​They also didn't fix all the errors they had made. When I brought this situation to the attention of the owner, he didn't even apologize and was rather curt in his reply.

Michelle from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kevin was very professional and willing to help us out with great ideas for our electrical needs. He's pricing was fair and work was done quickly. We will use him again.