Procon General Contractors

Review for Procon General Contractors

Renee from Toronto
Renee from Toronto

My 4th time working with Procon - Best contractor I have ever known

If I can't get Frank to do my renovation, I won't do the renovation. He's honest, works harder than anyone I know, and very professional. Every single renovation he has done for me has been on budget, and his work is amazing. I almost don't want to post a review in case everyone knows what I know - that I have the best contractor in this city. Highly recommend!

More about Procon General Contractors

Our aim is to understand and maintain a design most suited for your needs and budgets. Procon General Contractors Ltd. provides the best in project management at very competitive prices. Operating since 1990.