Shade Works Window Fashions

Jackson C.
Jackson C.
1 review Richmond, BC

Sheer Elegance Shades, Richmond, BC

Products were high class and look very fashionable and durable. Overall the prices were excellent.

Thanks for the kind words Danny !

azimner .
azimner .

Modern Solar Shades For 75 The Donway

Looks amazing! Great service! Great price! The team made sure I was happy, and helped me through the process from ordering free samples to the final install. Thank you shade works!

Thank you! Very happy we could help you out and get the job done.

TimC .
TimC .
1 review Vancouver, BC

Solar Shades For Coal Harbour Condo

Thanks so much guys! You guys have really made life easier with the automated rollers. I love being able to raise/lower all of them at the same time with just a touch of a button. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

It was our pleasure, what a project!

Jessica
Jessica

Sheer Elegance Shades In Thornhill, Ontario Condo

They did a fantastic job. Customer service was great, very friendly and punctual. The whole process was smooth. Great install and quality. We are very befy happy with our new addition!

Thanks Jessica, the shades look amazing and it was a pleasure working with you.

Earl .
Earl .

Family Home in Vaughan, Ontario

Shade Works made the process as easy as possible. They showed me a variety of options, were very knowledgable and helped me every step of the way. We couldn't have asked for a better result and achieved it below our budget. Thanks Shade Works.

Thanks Earl, happy to help you out and cover your windows below your intended budget. Hope to work together again soon.

Amir from Thornhill
Amir from Thornhill

blinds

I moved into a new home recently and was looking to replace some blinds. I like to shop around for the best price and quality for any product or service I intend to purchase. After some extensive research and price comparisons, Shade Works was #1 when it came to blinds and shades. They were the most competitive with exceptional quality and their customer service was great too as they even sent me samples to try before I made my final decision! I would highly recommend them for any of your window covering needs!
-Amir

Thanks Amir, it was a pleasure working with you!

Kaitlin L from Hawkesville
Kaitlin L from Hawkesville

Wood blinds

Budget friendly, really nice staff. The salesperson gave me a pretty good primer on buying blinds and coverage, which was especially helpful since I had some odd shaped windows. Price was pretty decent for the quality too.

Thanks Kaitlin !

More about Shade Works Window Fashions

Shade Works Window Fashions offers in home consultations in Vancouver and Toronto, at the same time, providing the same extensive catalog of products to all Canadians through their online store. We are also able to provide our customers with Lutron Lighting and Shading products as well.
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in North York?