HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in North York  >  Shade Works Window Fashions

Reviews for Shade Works Window Fashions

Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.

Installed blinds

All in all fantastic company to work with
Great price
Very professional
Great customer service
Very happy with the work completed

lindsey.r
lindsey.r
1 review North York, ON

Window coverings for new home

They were a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable, professional and made sure everything was done to total perfection. I highly recommend shade works!

jjmurray
jjmurray

Automated Window Coverings

Jordan and his crew at Shadworks have been great, they answered all the questions we had quickly and accurately. We found pricing to be fair and after we placed our first order communication on the progress was exactly as expected. We have since placed a second order and will soon be placing a third. Great company and people to deal with!

monique
monique

Home blinds

Jordan and his team are wonderful! They are so attentive and great to work with. We used shadeworks for our home and for Rain Spa! We love the blinds- great quality and very functional. Highly recommend them to everyone! Thank you!

TL
TL

Window treatment

The product is great, the cost is reasonable and the response time is excellent. I have already recommended this company to a friend.

Soheyl in Vancouver
Soheyl in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Blinds for townhouse

Installing blinds for our townhouse in Vancouver did not go as smoothly as we hoped. Several wrong parts were ordered, multiple attempts at fixing the issues with the product or the installation, etc.
The project took almost 3 months to finish!!! To be fair we got a 15% discount as they agreed that the level of service was very poor, but overall, I cannot recommend them as a professional service.

Hi Soheyl,

Very sorry that it took so long to get everything completed. What could have gone wrong went wrong with this project, but I do appreciate your patience with me and wish I could have done better for you. We will continue to stand behind our products and services, so please be in touch if you ever need anything else. Thanks!

aaron
aaron

Blinds

Great customer service and a quality product. Our office is now much safer due to blinds.

Thanks for the review Aaron :)

R & R Toronto
R & R Toronto

Window Coverings for Entire Home

I contacted Shade Works after seeing the reviews on HomeStars. I cannot say enough about the excellent level of service I received from Jordan. He visited my house twice and provided me with different options for my various requirements. Also, we had to sync up installation with the painter and Jordan was very accommodating with our our painter's schedule and arranged for his installer to come twice. We went with the silhouette shades downstairs and faux wood blinds upstairs ... I absolutely love them and we get tons of compliments on them. I highly recommend Shade Works!

Thanks! It was so fun working with you!

Janice
Janice

room darkening smart blinds

We were looking for room darkening blinds that were z-wave enabled to work with our Amazon Echo. Shade Works came into our home and brought samples to choose from. They measured, ordered and installed everything efficiently and accurately. We now have blinds that will work with a remote, or from an app on our phone or we just say, "Alexa, open the blinds to 70%" and they open without us touching a button or getting off the couch.

Thanks for taking your time to give us this review Janice! It is much appreciate it. We are glad you are enjoying your new shades :)

Paul kurtz from Brampton
Paul kurtz from Brampton

Automated bedroom blinds

They installed a pair of automated bedroom blinds by Lutron. Beat the price of competitors and were more than easy to deal with. We will use them again. After installation, they provided the programming and instructions. Flawless from start to finish.

Thanks!

More about Shade Works Window Fashions

Shade Works Window Fashions offers in home consultations in Vancouver and Toronto, at the same time, providing the same extensive catalog of products to all Canadians through their online store.

We are also able to provide our customers with Lutron Lighting and Shading products as well.