Shutters & Blinds
Shade Works Window Fashions

Reviews for Shade Works Window Fashions

Mathieu

Best company in this industry

I contacted them because a good friend recommend them to me. I was not disappointed at all. Jordan and Brandon are efficient, courteous and on time!
I am totally satisfied and I won't hesitate to hire them again if I need new shades :)
Thanks again guys.
Mathieu

Thanks Mathieu! You made this project so much fun, especially with the great music playing in the background during the install! Chat soon!

Zeeshan
Zeeshan

A+ product and service

Great service and very professional. Everything was delivered on time and on budget as promised. It was very easy to deal with Jordan and the crew. We absolutely love our blinds and would not hesitate to refer our friends and family to Shade Works.

Really appreciate the kind words. You made it easy too. Enjoy the shades!

Blinds for Home

Jordan and Brandon were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were highly professional, knowledgeable, and timely. They made the process as smooth as can be. I strongly recommend working with them.

Such a fun project! Thank you.

Noahsidenberg in Toronto
Noahsidenberg in Toronto

These guys are the best!

Jordan and his team consistently exceed expectations. We have used them several times for window coverings, and their service is always exceptional. Jordan is great at recommending the right product for us, and his install team is quick, efficient, and professional. They worked around our schedule and made the entire process very easy.

Thanks Noah, it was our pleasure. Enjoy!

BT10 in North York
BT10 in North York

Shade Purchase and Install

I've used Shade Works for a number of jobs, most recently being the installation of new blinds/shades in my home. Shade Works consistently delivers exceptional client service and very competitive pricing. They are honest, diligent and very hard working , which inevitably leads to great results delivered in a timely fashion. Definitely worth a try!

Thanks! it was our pleasure. Enjoy the new home.

Ronit in Toronto
Ronit in Toronto

Excellent service

Jordan and his team deliver excellent service from quoting through to project completion! They are very professional and they provided excellent guidance based on your budget, style and needs. They were extremely easy to work with and they accommodated our timeline and working around other trades.

Thank you! Enjoy the shades in your beautiful new home.

Jessica & Rob
Jessica & Rob

Great Service, Great Products

Jordan was a pleasure to work with.
He came to us with a variety of options, great prices and a relaxed approach to our project. I would recommend Jordan and ShadeWorks to anyone looking for new window coverings.

Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to leave this review. Much appreciated !

Lindsay Gosselin in North York
Lindsay Gosselin in North York

New House New Windows!

My husband and I used Shade Works for all the window fashions in our new house. We dealt mostly with Jordan and he was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and paid great attention to detail. With his expertise, we were able to choose a variety of different options for our different needs (blackout blinds for our son’s bedroom, sheer elegance for our dining room) to make our new home complete. Working with Jordan and Shade Works was easy and affordable. I will 1000% use them for all my future homes and would highly recommend this company. Thank you Shade Works for making us extremely happy customers!

Thank you for the kind words, such a fun project!

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto

Custom home in Clanton Park

Jordan and his team were amazing, start to finish. Knowledgeable, timely and pristine installs. The Shade Works team helped bring our vision into reality. I highly recommend them for all projects!

thanks Josh, your home is beautiful! Enjoy.

Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.

Installed blinds

All in all fantastic company to work with
Great price
Very professional
Great customer service
Very happy with the work completed

Thanks Jon! it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Shade Works Window Fashions

Shade Works Window Fashions offers in home consultations in Vancouver and Toronto, at the same time, providing the same extensive catalog of products to all Canadians through their online store.

We are also able to provide our customers with Lutron Lighting and Shading products as well.