HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in North York  >  Shade Works Window Fashions

Reviews for Shade Works Window Fashions

Soheyl in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Installing blinds for our townhouse in Vancouver did not go as smoothly as we hoped. Several wrong parts were ordered, multiple attempts at fixing the issues with the product or the installation, etc.
The project took almost 3 months to finish!!! To be fair we got a 15% discount as they agreed that the level of service was very poor, but overall, I cannot recommend them as a professional service.

Hi Soheyl,

Very sorry that it took so long to get everything completed. What could have gone wrong went wrong with this project, but I do appreciate your patience with me and wish I could have done better for you. We will continue to stand behind our products and services, so please be in touch if you ever need anything else. Thanks!

aaron

Great customer service and a quality product. Our office is now much safer due to blinds.

Thanks for the review Aaron :)

R & R Toronto

I contacted Shade Works after seeing the reviews on HomeStars. I cannot say enough about the excellent level of service I received from Jordan. He visited my house twice and provided me with different options for my various requirements. Also, we had to sync up installation with the painter and Jordan was very accommodating with our our painter's schedule and arranged for his installer to come twice. We went with the silhouette shades downstairs and faux wood blinds upstairs ... I absolutely love them and we get tons of compliments on them. I highly recommend Shade Works!

Thanks! It was so fun working with you!

Janice

We were looking for room darkening blinds that were z-wave enabled to work with our Amazon Echo. Shade Works came into our home and brought samples to choose from. They measured, ordered and installed everything efficiently and accurately. We now have blinds that will work with a remote, or from an app on our phone or we just say, "Alexa, open the blinds to 70%" and they open without us touching a button or getting off the couch.

Thanks for taking your time to give us this review Janice! It is much appreciate it. We are glad you are enjoying your new shades :)

Paul kurtz from Brampton

They installed a pair of automated bedroom blinds by Lutron. Beat the price of competitors and were more than easy to deal with. We will use them again. After installation, they provided the programming and instructions. Flawless from start to finish.

Thanks!

Vanessa B.

I was so impressed with my experience working with the Shade Works team. From the excellent customer service to the high quality product, I couldn't have been happier. My blackout shades have make a huge difference in my quality of sleep. Can't say enough good things about this company!

So happy you love them!

morrisonfam60

1st class. Professional on quote visit, great follow up on pricing + perfect install, both quick + efficient.
I would strongly recommend + in fact have already done so!

Thanks for the kind words and we are glad to have helped you guys out !!

Jo C.
1 review Vancouver, BC

We ordered a few sets of blackout blinds for our bedrooms. We were very happy with the high quality of the product and we liked the selection offered. Above all though, the service was impeccable. Kevin and Harry were very professional and maintained the highest level of customer service. Our installation required them to come back a few times and they had no objections about it and carried out the completion of the installation to our satisfaction. Thank you guys for a job well done.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Jo-Anne! Happy we could help you out.

Marc

Both Kevin and Jordan were a pleasure to deal with. From initial consultation to installation, I have zero complaints. They were responsive, friendly and took the time to assist and discuss the design choices I had been considering. I would definitely recommend them, and would gladly do business with them again.

Hey Marc ! We are glad the project turned out the way you wanted ! Thanks for the kind words.

sharon
1 review , ON

Jordan was a pleasure to work with. Everything went according to schedule and I am thrilled with my new shutters.

Thanks for the kind words Sharon !

More about Shade Works Window Fashions

Shade Works Window Fashions offers in home consultations in Vancouver and Toronto, at the same time, providing the same extensive catalog of products to all Canadians through their online store.

We are also able to provide our customers with Lutron Lighting and Shading products as well.