ROTO-ROOTER

Reviews for ROTO-ROOTER

Megan Anderson from Toronto
Megan Anderson from Toronto

Drain and plumbing

Jermaine from Roto Rooter fixed both issues in my house (tap that would not turn off and a bathroom plumbing issue.) He was very polite, friendly and considerate.

M. Anderson

staktrace
staktrace
16 reviews Hamilton, ON

Drain cleaning

I had some sewage back up into our laundry tub and were also having glugging noises coming from our kitchen sink when it drained. It's an old house so I wanted somebody to come in and take a look at the drains to make sure they were draining properly. I called and scheduled an appointment with Roto-Rooter. They gave me a 2-hour window in which they would arrive, and the service technician (Andrew) did arrive as scheduled during that window. I also got a call from the office ahead of time when the technician was on his way.

I thought the technician did a great job in obtaining all the relevant information (asking me questions for stuff I forgot to mention) and getting a handle on what the problems where before getting started. He also showed me upfront how much he would be charging (per hour), before he started the work. He snaked the laundry tub and kitchen drains, cleared out a few clogs and advised me on following up for the remaining issues which would be harder to deal with. He did a great job cleaning up after himself which I always appreciate.

Overall I was really happy with the service and will definitely call them again for future drain issues.