Cosme Electrical Services

Toronto ON M6E 4B6
HomeStars  >  Electricians in York  >  Cosme Electrical Services

Reviews for Cosme Electrical Services

Beth from Old Toronto

This is the second time we have called upon Pablo and we were just as pleased as the first time. Once we were able to connect - and I had to persevere on that because he is very busy - he was there the next day with a helper and was able to complete the job for us. Thank you!

Greg Ramsay in East york

Quick service -- arrived the next day to fix a messed-up wiring job from the previous owners and replace a couple of dimmer switches. Friendly, very competent and quick. Highly recommended.

Cynthia Kelly in Toronto

Pablo is very professional, and he is a very skilled electrician.
I would trust him to be the best of the best in any situation because he is an amazing problem solver.

Monique in Toronto

It has been 2years since working Pablo, and we would work with him again in a second. He was called in when we found knob and tube. With minimal destruction, he rewired all knob and tube. He is amazing to have around. Patient as we tried to layout various options for the best potlight placement. He acted as a light specialist helping us understand where best to place our potlights, given our light needs. We are extremely happy with all his and the finished product. We never felt like we need to settle. He wanted to ensure we were happy with the lighting layout, since we need to live with it. Highly recommend him!!!

Deborah Longshaw from Toronto

I highly recommend Pablo and his team for electrical work. They did a fantastic job of replacing knob and tube in my parents 1920 home. The project was well co-ordinated with Toronto Hydro and they worked quickly to ensure all the old wiring was removed and replaced. Pablo even relocated the stove receptacle in the kitchen. They also did a fantastic job on clean up and replaced light fixtures at no extra cost in the hallways and livingroom. What a pleasure to work with and the job was amazing.

Jen from Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Pablo was very professional and efficient. He and Tyler cared about their work and only drilled holes in the closet so we don't have to rush the fix. They were very knowledgeable in their service and advised us on some incorrect work done from previous job. I like that he explained everything with clarity. We added potlights in our bathrooms and he managed to drill holes without cracking the tiles, so that saved us some repair work and cost! Overall, very satisfied!

D from Toronto

Pablo was very helpful and professional. He came on short notice to help us out with our electrical issue. He troubleshooted the problem and gave us his honest assessment of the situation. Working with an assistant he installed our new breaker panel and then made sure to clean up after. I would definitely use Pablo again. He gave us a very fair price for the work he did.

David from Toronto

Pablo and his team were fantastic. I got three quotes- not only was Pablo's the lowest but he also gave me the best and most professional impression. He was very accessible, friendly, reliable, and most importantly did fantastic work. He even suggested we add some switches in places our designer missed, and we are very grateful for his suggestions. In addition, we purchased ceiling fans for our upper floors and he installed them, uninstalled them (after we decided we needed better quality fans), and then reinstalled them (once we got better fans), all for a nominal fee. I would never use another electrician. 10/10.

Lauri  from Vancouver

Pablo was excellent! He was able to squeeze me in last minute and helped to keep my project on track. Made very helpful suggestions and came for a followup months later to make sure it was working correctly. Will definitely call again if I need an electrician.

M Durette from Etobicoke

Pablo and his team were always on time,friendly, hardworking, dedicated, tidy and I would recommend them highly. We were doing a kitchen renovation and Pablo answered our questions and concerns, came up with ideas we had not thought of and did several things which made the kitchen even better. I am so very glad you were able to do our job and will call you if we need anything else done in the future. You are a dedicated professional from the initial phone call to give us a quote until your follow up and walk through when you finished. Thanks Pablo from Maureen and Dave

More about Cosme Electrical Services

Cosme Electrical Services has a unique talent to understand your needs. After working in the electrical field for over 10 years, dealing with top designers, project managers, and many different home owners; the company owner Pablo Cosme has gain a great deal of experience in visualizing the project from beginning ...