Maestro Mouldings Inc.

Moldings / Mouldings
HomeStars  >  Moldings / Mouldings in Concord  >  Maestro Mouldings Inc.

Reviews for Maestro Mouldings Inc.

lovedeep.soor in Brampton
lovedeep.soor in Brampton

Wall panels in the dining room

Alex and his team did a fantastic job again. We completed wall panels in the dining room. The finished the job all in one day, kept our house tidy and took care of our home. Professional, fast and great price! Thanks Alex!

Thank you Lovedeep!!!

Ian and Colleen Ferguson from Burlington
Ian and Colleen Ferguson from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Crown and Ceiling moulding

When I first contacted Alex I was not sure he would be able to accommodate our needs. Our ceiling had many challenges and a very difficult design to figure out. Our previous contractor installed drywall poorly on our ceiling and all the seams were opening up and needed to cover this permanently. I explained what I was looking for being a smaller job and Alex did not hesitate, he came out to give me a quote and started the following Monday. His crew were meticulous and polite, and extremely knowledgeable and detailed oriented. They listened to all my concerns and adjustments along the way. I am an Interior Designer and understand the importance of doing things right, maintaining the clients vision and ensuring an amazing outcome . We appreciate the care they took with our home and I will personally be recommending Maestro Mouldings to my future clients.

Thank you very much Colleen!

Lily
Lily

Wall Panelling on new renovation

My experience while working with Maestro Moulding has gone above and beyond my expectations!

The quality, communication and workmanship has been out this world! I'm so pleased I decided to choose Maestro Mouldings.

In a heartbeat, I would gladly recommend Maestro Moulding to anyone interested in the most amazing wall paneling.

Thank you Maestro Mouldings!!! :)

Thank you Lily!!!
I'm glad to work with you!

Matt_L
Matt_L
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Board and Baton, panel walls and panel walls going up and down the stairs. - lots of work!

My wife and I found various photos that we liked from Pinterest and got a few quotes from various Moulding companies because it was a very custom job. We hired Alex mostly because he was the nicest and most comfortable of the bunch. With my wife at home and 3 little ones running around we wanted to make sure that we felt comfortable with the right person doing work because we knew it would take a bout of time He worked off of our photos and ideas, got what we were saying and he and his crew did a job we could not be more happy with. His ideas and cuts are amazing. Truly talented guy, respectful, hard working and clean. We are hiring him to come back next year to do more work.

Thank you Matt for your kind words and positive feedback. It was a pleasure working for you and we looking forward to work on your future projects. Nothing can make us happier than to see our clients happy.
Regards,
Alex and Maestro Mouldings team.

Vito in Thornhill
Vito in Thornhill
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Dining room coffered ceiling/wainscoting

We just had the coffered ceiling and wainscoting done in our dining room and foyer/hallway. I have been using Alex (who also goes by Sasha) and his team a few times now and they are hardworking and very talented team. We were a little uncertain on how it would look so Alex reassured me that it will look beautiful and it did!!! Alex and his team are highly skilled professionals and display the highest standard and quality in workmanship and perfection. Thank you Alex and team for a fabulous job.

Thank you Vito for your review. I am very pleased that you are happy with the quality of workmanship me and my team provided you with. I look forward to help you with your future projects.
Alex

Sylvia  in Toronto
Sylvia in Toronto

Custom Paneling and Wainscoting for Yorkville restaurant

Maestro Mouldings did a superlative job in customizing a wainscotted panel to cover an outdated and worn stainless counter in my restaurant. They also designed a beautiful custom cashier stand to coordinate with the counter. Alex is a highly skilled professional who displays an impeccable standard in workmanship, accountability and integrity. I would urge anyone who is considering using his services to come to Crepes a Go Go 18 Yorkville Avenue which showcases his splendid work.

Dear Sylvia. I appreciate your positive feedback about our work. We do take pride in serving to our customers' needs the best way we can. It was pleasure to work with you.
P.S. Thank you for the best crepes that I ever tasted in Toronto.
Regards,
Alex

Coffer ceiling

Alex and his staff are hardworking. We did the search before the job. Compare to others, Alex gave a reasonable quote. Did a very clean job, the floor is fully protected. He started really early in the morning to make sure the project is done on time. The living room looks fatastic after the job. Thank you Alex.

Thank you so much guys!!!

Rahim Noormohamed in Toronto
Rahim Noormohamed in Toronto

Waffle Ceilings

Alex and his team did a fabulous job. They completed the work professionally and in fewer days than what they had originally estimated. Thank you Alex and team for completely changing the look and feel of our living area!

Thank you so much Rahim!!!

Bruno Ubakar from Toronto
Bruno Ubakar from Toronto

Crown Moulding

Quick quote, Quick Deployment, Quick Job, Reasonable price.
I would recommend for crown moulding.They also accommodated a tight space and schedule. I also compared him to others and they were all significantly more.

Bruno thank you very much!!!

Yana from Richmond Hill
Yana from Richmond Hill
1 review , ON

Crown Mouldings, Columns, Basebords

Maestro Molding just finished work at my house and I must say that they are most professional people that I have ever met. Before I started with my project I took a few estimates. One of the rooms was a two storey open room with angled ceiling. Only Alex said that he can do this molding with no problem and it will look beautiful. Other two companies did not even know how to make it work…. Also, Alex did very beautiful door openings with columns and header. Amazing!!! After watching them work as a team and truly enjoying their job, which you do not see often, I have added baseboards and crown moldings for the rest of the house. Their quality of work is the best you can get. They are very polite and totally focused on the work they do. Thank you Alex and the other team members. You are the best!

Thank You Yana for your review. We are very happy that you'r enjoying the work that we've done for you. We always offer many creative solutions. Because We've been in business for many years We have many solutions to many problems the homeowners have when it comes to making awkward areas beautiful. We always make it beautiful. I look forward to working with you again.
Alex and Maestro Mouldings Team.

More about Maestro Mouldings Inc.

Maestro Mouldings is a Toronto based mouldings installation and interior painting company that provides service all throughout the GTA, North York, Thornhill, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge, Maple, Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oakville, Aurora, Newmarket, and Barrie.
Maestro Mouldings specializes in installing crown mouldings, flexible mouldings, wainscoting, baseboards, casings, medallions, columns and coffered ceilings.
WE CAN MATCH ANY PRICE FOR ANY OF OUR SERVICES.

A Maestro is a great or distinguished figure in any sphere. In the field of home decor, we are truly the maestros that bring you quality, originality, and monumental mastery.

Maestro Mouldings was established out of our devotion to excellence, perfection, and superior craftsmanship. Simply put, we stand out from our competitors because we love what we do and we do it with a passion!

With many years of experience under our tool belt, we offer our services to our clients in all three sectors: residential, commercial, and corporate.

Because we are confident that you will be pleased with our services and results, we extend a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Not to mention the fact that we can beat any price on the market.
No wonder we are used to standing ovations!