Maestro Mouldings Inc.

Vaughan ON L4J 0C9
Maestro Mouldings Inc.

Reviews for Maestro Mouldings Inc.

Tony Lau in Aurora
Tony Lau in Aurora
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Crown Moulding

I had Alex come in for a quote on some Crown Moulding on the first floor. Within 10 mins., he had measured and had a final quote along with some advise. I was looking to get 5" Crown but he suggested 6" Crown would look better. Anyway, I went with his advise and it looks great!

I usually do my own renovations but but didn't want to tackle Crown and for good reasons. So, if you're looking to install Crown, give Alex a call....you will not be disappointed!

Thank you very much Tony!!!

Susan in Mississauga
Susan in Mississauga

A wonderful, professional, dependable company which does exquisite work

We are extremely happy with Alex and his crew. He was always prompt, honest, dependable, and precise. They work meticulously and take great pride in their work. They clean up after themselves and the crown mouldings look beautiful and elegant. We highly recommend Alex and Maestro Mouldings to everyone and we look forward to having them do another project for us. They are awesome.
Thank you, Alex.

Thank you very much Susan!!!

Oren in Toronto
Oren in Toronto

Waffle ceiling for living room

Alex and his crew did an absolutely phenomenal job. The project turned out amazingly well and we couldn’t be happier. From the wood cutting to the final touches, everything was done professionally and with care. A few things to be aware of: our quoted cost did not include painting of the boxes (can be done for extra $$). We opted to do this ourselves. Also, don’t be alarmed if you are asked to cover a portion of the costs partway through the project (material costs) - Alex was quite flexible with this.
Beyond that, would highly highly HIGHLY recommend Alex’s service.

Thank you so much Oren!!!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Crown Moulding, Baseboards and Casings

My Wife and I are very satisfied with the work that Maestro Mouldings did in our house. They were very professional, and gave great advice to help improve the look of our home. Very Impressive Craftmanship and very clean as well. We will definitely be recommending them to our friends and family.

Hello Jun,
Thank you for professional review!

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Crown moulding

Look no further than this company in all honesty. Alex and his crew are true professionals. They do fantastic work and should be consider dnfor your next job. True professionals from beginning to end.

John D

Thank you so much John!!!

Maged
Maged

French Doors Installation, wainscotting and baseboard.

Alex and his crew did a fantastic job. We researched other companies for doors Installation, wainscoting and it turned out that Alex took the most time and attention to detail . The end result was a beautiful! We are now happy to look at what they did every day... Thanks Alex! I recommend Alex and Maestro Mouldings to anyone who wants professional work done at an affordable price.

Thank you so much Maged!!!
I always do my best!!!

lovedeep.soor in Brampton
lovedeep.soor in Brampton

Wall panels in the dining room

Alex and his team did a fantastic job again. We completed wall panels in the dining room. The finished the job all in one day, kept our house tidy and took care of our home. Professional, fast and great price! Thanks Alex!

Thank you Lovedeep!!!

Ian and Colleen Ferguson from Burlington
Ian and Colleen Ferguson from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Crown and Ceiling moulding

When I first contacted Alex I was not sure he would be able to accommodate our needs. Our ceiling had many challenges and a very difficult design to figure out. Our previous contractor installed drywall poorly on our ceiling and all the seams were opening up and needed to cover this permanently. I explained what I was looking for being a smaller job and Alex did not hesitate, he came out to give me a quote and started the following Monday. His crew were meticulous and polite, and extremely knowledgeable and detailed oriented. They listened to all my concerns and adjustments along the way. I am an Interior Designer and understand the importance of doing things right, maintaining the clients vision and ensuring an amazing outcome . We appreciate the care they took with our home and I will personally be recommending Maestro Mouldings to my future clients.

Thank you very much Colleen!

Lily
Lily

Wall Panelling on new renovation

My experience while working with Maestro Moulding has gone above and beyond my expectations!

The quality, communication and workmanship has been out this world! I'm so pleased I decided to choose Maestro Mouldings.

In a heartbeat, I would gladly recommend Maestro Moulding to anyone interested in the most amazing wall paneling.

Thank you Maestro Mouldings!!! :)

Thank you Lily!!!
I'm glad to work with you!

Matt_L
Matt_L
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Board and Baton, panel walls and panel walls going up and down the stairs. - lots of work!

My wife and I found various photos that we liked from Pinterest and got a few quotes from various Moulding companies because it was a very custom job. We hired Alex mostly because he was the nicest and most comfortable of the bunch. With my wife at home and 3 little ones running around we wanted to make sure that we felt comfortable with the right person doing work because we knew it would take a bout of time He worked off of our photos and ideas, got what we were saying and he and his crew did a job we could not be more happy with. His ideas and cuts are amazing. Truly talented guy, respectful, hard working and clean. We are hiring him to come back next year to do more work.

Thank you Matt for your kind words and positive feedback. It was a pleasure working for you and we looking forward to work on your future projects. Nothing can make us happier than to see our clients happy.
Regards,
Alex and Maestro Mouldings team.

More about Maestro Mouldings Inc.

Maestro Mouldings is a Toronto based mouldings installation and interior painting company that provides service all throughout the GTA, North York, Thornhill, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge, Maple, Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oakville, Aurora, Newmarket, and Barrie.
Maestro Mouldings specializes in installing crown mouldings, flexible mouldings, wainscoting, baseboards, casings, medallions, columns and coffered ceilings.
WE CAN MATCH ANY PRICE FOR ANY OF OUR SERVICES.

A Maestro is a great or distinguished figure in any sphere. In the field of home decor, we are truly the maestros that bring you quality, originality, and monumental mastery.

Maestro Mouldings was established out of our devotion to excellence, perfection, and superior craftsmanship. Simply put, we stand out from our competitors because we love what we do and we do it with a passion!

With many years of experience under our tool belt, we offer our services to our clients in all three sectors: residential, commercial, and corporate.

Because we are confident that you will be pleased with our services and results, we extend a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Not to mention the fact that we can beat any price on the market.
No wonder we are used to standing ovations!