Maestro Mouldings Inc.

Vaughan ON L4J 0C9
Maestro Mouldings Inc.

Reviews for Maestro Mouldings Inc.

Johnny Alonso from Toronto
Johnny Alonso from Toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

crown moulding installation

My family has lived in our current house for 3 years now, and we had the same boring dining room we had when we moved in. A friend of ours previously had some work done by maestro mouldings so I decided to call them up. The staff was very friendly and helped us find some crown mouldings that fit our budget. Now that the work is done it looks great, very happy overall.

Thank you Johnny. I'm very happy that you happy with work we've done for you. Crown moulding is always brings that special touch to every home. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you again.

Tim McDonald from North York
Tim McDonald from North York
4 reviews North York, ON

crown moulding

Me and my wife recently decided it was time to update the look of our home, so we started shopping around for crown moulding. We got quotes from a few companies, but Maestro had the best price. They started the work right away and actually finished in a shorter time than what they had quoted. The work was excellent quality and we could not be happier.

Thank you Tim McDonald. We always strive to do our best every time. We are so glad you are satisfied with our workmanship.

Steven from Toronto
Steven from Toronto
1 review Maple, ON

Crown Moulding

I'm an old time client of Maestro Mouldings. Having investments in real estate besides full time job, just buying and selling, I had renovated and sold more than 15 homes since I’ve started. In my experience, homes which have had crown moulding finishes are so much easier to sell, and they also sell at a premium! Clients are very impressed by the beauty and class it brings to the property. All of the homes which I’ve sold with crown mouldings, Alex has done for me and I can say that the work he does is fabulous. I may even say that he is a sort of a lucky charm J once he is finished with the house, it definitely does not stay on the market for too long! Thank you Alex for the great work you do and I am definitely looking forward to selling more homes thanks to you!

Thank you Steven. I am happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with the installation. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Thank you again.

Nick from Toronto
Nick from Toronto

Mouldin

Right before Christmas, my wife Sara and I, decided to freshen up our home, as we were expecting our large family from Florida to visit us for the holidays. So we focused our attention on painting the walls, and our older son sad he knows one guy who did some renovation for him last year, and may know a great painter. We decided to give it a shot and called Alex. Once he came out to do an estimate and heard that we are looking to surprise our family for Christmas, he proposed an idea of trim work and went over a few options. When we decided on painting and installing 7" crown mouldings, we had no idea how dramatic of a change it would make to our 20 year old home! Sara and I felt as if we’ve moved in to a new home, not to mention that our families were totally impressed, and we had an amazing Christmas Eve! We all truly appreciate your work and your kindness Alex. Thank You from Nick and Sara and our big family!

It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for your positive review. We enjoy what we do and always try to find an individual approach to every project. Thank you again, Nick .

Yuri S from Brampton
Yuri S from Brampton

Crown Mouldings, baseboards

Alex installed crown mouldings and baseboards in my home. It was done quickly, professionally and I must say it looks fantastic! I get compliments on how rich my home looks, every time I have guests over. I referred Maestro Mouldings to all my friends! Alex, is a nice and easy guy to work with. Very flexible! Thank you, and all the best to you in your business!

Thank You Yuri for choosing our company to install moulding and baseboard for you. Alex

ElenaKul from Thornhill
ElenaKul from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Maestro Mouldings

Guys, I have to say that I don't often take the time to write a review with my busy schedule, I just recommend to my friends, BUT! I was so impressed with the work that Alex and his crew from Maestro Mouldings have done, I just felt that I had to show my appreciation for their dedication and skill. My condo just received an uplift with the crown mouldings that were installed and definitely has increased in investment value:) Beautiful, and very clean work! Thanks again guys! - Elena, Thornhill

Thank you Elena for your valuable time and positive review. I am a professional and I take my job very seriously. I am happy that you are happy and satisfied with the results. I look forward to working with you again.

Jamil from ??????????
Jamil from ??????????
1 review Maple, ON

Crown Moulding

I been dealing with Maestro Mouldings, Alex, for a long time. First he did my own house, then i hired him for my parents place, he did most of my friends houses. Now im involved in custom homes business, all my mouldings only done by Maestro Mouldings! He truly does a great job!
Thank you Alex!

Dear Jamil, thank you so much for your positive review. I look forward to meeting with you and doing business with you once again.

Natalia from Toronto
Natalia from Toronto
1 review ,

Crown moldings

We have been dealing with Alex for a number of years. Every project was successful, on time and detailed. Alex and his crew are very professional, reliable and trustworthy. We recommend them to our friends.

Thank you Natalia for your review. I am very happy that you are satisfied with our work. I Look forward to working with you on your next project.

shelley lang from Richmond Hill
shelley lang from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Crown Moulding

As a real estate agent, I have seen many crown moulding jobs in my career. Alex's work is absolutely standing out. I can definitely describe his job in 3 words: elegant, detailed and clean. Actually he almost did all the projects for my families and friends. I am really happy with what he has done and wish him every success with his business and career!

Thank you Shelley for your worm review. It's pleasure to work with people like you and your family. I am very pleased that you are happy with my workmanship. I look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for referring me to anyone you know.

More about Maestro Mouldings Inc.

Maestro Mouldings is a Toronto based mouldings installation and interior painting company that provides service all throughout the GTA, North York, Thornhill, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge, Maple, Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oakville, Aurora, Newmarket, and Barrie.
Maestro Mouldings specializes in installing crown mouldings, flexible mouldings, wainscoting, baseboards, casings, medallions, columns and coffered ceilings.
WE CAN MATCH ANY PRICE FOR ANY OF OUR SERVICES.

A Maestro is a great or distinguished figure in any sphere. In the field of home decor, we are truly the maestros that bring you quality, originality, and monumental mastery.

Maestro Mouldings was established out of our devotion to excellence, perfection, and superior craftsmanship. Simply put, we stand out from our competitors because we love what we do and we do it with a passion!

With many years of experience under our tool belt, we offer our services to our clients in all three sectors: residential, commercial, and corporate.

Because we are confident that you will be pleased with our services and results, we extend a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Not to mention the fact that we can beat any price on the market.
No wonder we are used to standing ovations!