HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Hamilton  >  Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control

Reviews for Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control

DM in Old Toronto
DM in Old Toronto

Sqirrel Issue

After getting several quotes to deal with squirrels that had taken up residence inside the roof of my porch, I decided to go with Skaddale as they were willing to do a thorough job of "squirrel proofing" ( along with "racoon proofing" --- added in for good measure) my entire house (i.e. dealing with every potential entry point on my 3 storey home). Yes, it cost more, but actually, it did not seem expensive (in the final analysis) since their warranty was unlike any other ----it was for the life of the house and even transferable to the next owner should I decide to sell !!
The team, headed by Cody, arrived promptly and went straight to work, all the while, informing me about what they were doing as well as advising me on potential future issues given the age of my home. They worked diligently (nonstop) and with obvious dedication, handling the toughest areas very well. Cody was very knowledgeable, courteous and skilled, performing the tough jobs -- and a pleasure to deal with as every question or concern was addressed to my complete satisfaction. But it does not stop there .... he even adjusted the original quote to reflect the checklist of things that were done and it ended up being LESS than the original price !!
I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend Skadaddle to my friends and family ...they are truly worth the cost and in the end, deliver something which is truly priceless ... peace of mind !
Thank-you to the entire team ... Ben, Cody and the "guys".

Mice Control

We had intermittent mice problems for decades, and were pleasantly surprised to learn from friends about a company (Skedaddle) that does such a professional job of dealing with the issue. We were impressed by their thorough assessment of the house and even more impressed with what they did to ensure that mice would not in the future get into our house. We wish we had known about this company years ago.

In addition to the professional service, we were impressed by the polite, personable staff, who took the time to explain what they were doing.

Thanks, Skedaddle!

Expensive and unusual protocol

We had a couple of mice in the house. Someone came out for an assessment that cost $75. They gave us two quotes - one for insulation ($2,800) - and one to seal the house from all possible rodent problems (nearly $1,800). They could not pinpoint where the mice were getting in - but still wrote up quotes for that much service. When we decided to do only a couple of things on the Iists, I had to receive
approval from the inspector about what the minimum work was I could have done. If I did not have enough done, there would be an additional $125 charge. We went with another company and I feel they should make these conditions clear to you before you pay $75 for a quote.

1 review Mount Albert, ON

Bird Removal

Mike at Skedaddle did a wonderful job of assessing my bird problem, removing them and then sealing the entry point. I would highly recommend this company. They were fast, efficient and recommended certain issues to prevent animals from entering my home in the future. Very reasonable prices as well.

L.Coring Welland Ontario  in Hamilton
L.Coring Welland Ontario in Hamilton

Racoon damage to attic

They were at my home within days after I called. They cleaned out my entire attic and disinfected the entire area. They replaced my insulation putting in more than I had. They fixed all damage and secured all Entry points where the racoons could return, which they did but were unable to get in . Ha ha They were very respectful and cleaned up. I can’t say enough good things about them Except they go above and beyond I would highly recommend this company !!!!

PhiShe in Mississauga
PhiShe in Mississauga

Squirrels in my attic

Had them come to look in to a squirrel family living in my attic. They came the following day to give a quote of repairs / removal. They gave me a couple options with the quote ranging from sealing off all potential problems to simply installing a one way door to remove the squirrels. I felt the quote was high. Having dealt with animal infestations in previous rental homes and knowing how they can be removed an seemly intimidate return, I choose to have the work completed. They had available the following day and I wanted the issue dealt with promptly. It has been three months and I have had no return issues. I am satisfied with the service provided although you could probably find a cheaper option if you looked around.

bat and mouse solutions

I have now called Skedaddle twice! Both resulted prompt responses.
First call dealt with Bats. Brandon effectively surveyed the interior and exterior of my older home --1885- some access points were filled. Over the remaining access points he placed one-way bat funnels. My home has been Bat free! While on the first visit we discussed mice.
On this second visit I was assured that my problem was those mice and not as I had thought, squirrels or chipmunks. Brandon calculated their entry point and that's where the new fail safe traps were placed.I highly recommend this professional, knowledgeable, reliable person.

R in Ottawa
R in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

mouse appraisal

Very courteous service and highly professional too!
Curtis came early and gave a throughout assessment of the issue as well as concrete solutions with a realistic recommendation of what could be done by the homeowner to save money and what might need to be done by a professional.
They were recommended to me by a colleague at work who was very happy with their services and now I see why!
After handling some of the basic remediation work that needs to be done, I know who to call if I'm in over my head!
If it comes to having to pay for the work, it'll be worth the money and lifetime guarantee they provide.

nick in Mississauga
nick in Mississauga

Red Squirrel removal

Recently I had a problem with red squirrels in my attic. I had called two other companies for their advice and was disappointed with their assessment of the problem and the cost to fix it. Skedaddle was my last call and they were the best hands down. Their service consultant James knew exactly what to do and I found him to be honest and very thorough with his review of my problem. After agreeing on a price a service expert (Nick) was sent to actually perform the designated work. He was again very thorough and nothing was too much trouble. I felt very confident with his work and his attention to detail. Suffice to say that their solution to my problem worked and I am free of these pesky squirrels hopefully forever. I recommend this company highly and give them full marks for fairness and excellent customer service with excellent honest personnel.

Janice in Burlington
Janice in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Animal removal

Have been dealing with squirrels invading our home. Brandon came out to assess the problem. Once he found the problem we were told that it was a much bigger problem than we thought. We will unfortuantely need a contractor to take off the bottom part of our roof to get to fix the problem. I so appreciated Brandon's help and honesty with the problem. He did not charge us for the call. Thank you again for your help Brandon, I would recommend this comapny in a heart beat.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

More about Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control

Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control provides humane wildlife removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, mice, and insects to residential and commercial customers throughout Hamilton and surrounding area.