Pest & Animal Control
Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control

Reviews for Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Reliable friendly company

Skedaddle has been helping keep our house mouse and squirrel free for years. This year, had a lovely nuthatch decide that a place behind some cedar siding was perfect for a nest. Now in November, Andrew and his crew are vacating the area of any and all (I hope) residents. I have confidence in this company.

custom04vegas in
custom04vegas in
1 review Glen Margaret, NS

Wayyy to much money for what they did

Nice guys for sure. $75.00 for first consult. Screwed metal screening to the side of our house where the foundation meets the shingles. 30' x 1' of screen cost $1200.00; caulked around utility lines. Same kind of screen costs about $15.00 a roll at Home Depot. That's quite a profit.

Resident Flying Squirrels

We bought a 9 year old home only to lean that the resident flying squirrels had been living the for a couple of winters. After several attempts with other removal services we contacted Skedaddle. Skedaddle come and gave us a quote and upon review we schedule the work. The technician was fantastic,. He was personable and polite, explained the work and took pictures of the finished product. To date we have no squirrels in our attic and will see if our modifications deter the flying squirrels as they look for a warm home for the winter.

During the payment process there was a processing error. We wanted to thank Jordan for his diligence and commitment to solving our issue. There were numerous calls back and forth and through Jordans perseverance our issue was resolved. If this attitude is prevalent throughout the entire company customers who use their service should be well served.

Helena in Hamilton
Helena in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Raccoon Removal

Nothing is worse than having critters taking up residence in your attic. We wanted to thank Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control for their prompt and efficient service. The technicians are knowledgeable, willing to explain all the procedures and what to expect in the future. They are professional and safety conscience. Twenty-six years ago we had bats move in. We called Skedaddle then and called them this time for raccoons and squirrels. We highly recommend Skedaddle and want to thank Wyatt, Joe and their assistant for putting our minds at ease and the confidence in a job well done.

DM in Old Toronto
DM in Old Toronto

Sqirrel Issue

After getting several quotes to deal with squirrels that had taken up residence inside the roof of my porch, I decided to go with Skaddale as they were willing to do a thorough job of "squirrel proofing" ( along with "racoon proofing" --- added in for good measure) my entire house (i.e. dealing with every potential entry point on my 3 storey home). Yes, it cost more, but actually, it did not seem expensive (in the final analysis) since their warranty was unlike any other ----it was for the life of the house and even transferable to the next owner should I decide to sell !!
The team, headed by Cody, arrived promptly and went straight to work, all the while, informing me about what they were doing as well as advising me on potential future issues given the age of my home. They worked diligently (nonstop) and with obvious dedication, handling the toughest areas very well. Cody was very knowledgeable, courteous and skilled, performing the tough jobs -- and a pleasure to deal with as every question or concern was addressed to my complete satisfaction. But it does not stop there .... he even adjusted the original quote to reflect the checklist of things that were done and it ended up being LESS than the original price !!
I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend Skadaddle to my friends and family ...they are truly worth the cost and in the end, deliver something which is truly priceless ... peace of mind !
Thank-you to the entire team ... Ben, Cody and the "guys".

Mice Control

We had intermittent mice problems for decades, and were pleasantly surprised to learn from friends about a company (Skedaddle) that does such a professional job of dealing with the issue. We were impressed by their thorough assessment of the house and even more impressed with what they did to ensure that mice would not in the future get into our house. We wish we had known about this company years ago.

In addition to the professional service, we were impressed by the polite, personable staff, who took the time to explain what they were doing.

Thanks, Skedaddle!

Expensive and unusual protocol

We had a couple of mice in the house. Someone came out for an assessment that cost $75. They gave us two quotes - one for insulation ($2,800) - and one to seal the house from all possible rodent problems (nearly $1,800). They could not pinpoint where the mice were getting in - but still wrote up quotes for that much service. When we decided to do only a couple of things on the Iists, I had to receive
approval from the inspector about what the minimum work was I could have done. If I did not have enough done, there would be an additional $125 charge. We went with another company and I feel they should make these conditions clear to you before you pay $75 for a quote.

Private User reviews Mount Albert, ON

Bird Removal

Mike at Skedaddle did a wonderful job of assessing my bird problem, removing them and then sealing the entry point. I would highly recommend this company. They were fast, efficient and recommended certain issues to prevent animals from entering my home in the future. Very reasonable prices as well.

L.Coring Welland Ontario  in Hamilton
L.Coring Welland Ontario in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Racoon damage to attic

They were at my home within days after I called. They cleaned out my entire attic and disinfected the entire area. They replaced my insulation putting in more than I had. They fixed all damage and secured all Entry points where the racoons could return, which they did but were unable to get in . Ha ha They were very respectful and cleaned up. I can’t say enough good things about them Except they go above and beyond I would highly recommend this company !!!!

PhiShe in Mississauga
PhiShe in Mississauga

Squirrels in my attic

Had them come to look in to a squirrel family living in my attic. They came the following day to give a quote of repairs / removal. They gave me a couple options with the quote ranging from sealing off all potential problems to simply installing a one way door to remove the squirrels. I felt the quote was high. Having dealt with animal infestations in previous rental homes and knowing how they can be removed an seemly intimidate return, I choose to have the work completed. They had available the following day and I wanted the issue dealt with promptly. It has been three months and I have had no return issues. I am satisfied with the service provided although you could probably find a cheaper option if you looked around.

More about Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control

Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control provides humane wildlife removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, mice, and insects to residential and commercial customers throughout Hamilton and surrounding area.
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Hamilton?