Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control

L.Coring Welland Ontario  in Hamilton
L.Coring Welland Ontario in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Racoon damage to attic

They were at my home within days after I called. They cleaned out my entire attic and disinfected the entire area. They replaced my insulation putting in more than I had. They fixed all damage and secured all Entry points where the racoons could return, which they did but were unable to get in . Ha ha They were very respectful and cleaned up. I can’t say enough good things about them Except they go above and beyond I would highly recommend this company !!!!

PhiShe in Mississauga
PhiShe in Mississauga

Squirrels in my attic

Had them come to look in to a squirrel family living in my attic. They came the following day to give a quote of repairs / removal. They gave me a couple options with the quote ranging from sealing off all potential problems to simply installing a one way door to remove the squirrels. I felt the quote was high. Having dealt with animal infestations in previous rental homes and knowing how they can be removed an seemly intimidate return, I choose to have the work completed. They had available the following day and I wanted the issue dealt with promptly. It has been three months and I have had no return issues. I am satisfied with the service provided although you could probably find a cheaper option if you looked around.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

bat and mouse solutions

I have now called Skedaddle twice! Both resulted prompt responses.
First call dealt with Bats. Brandon effectively surveyed the interior and exterior of my older home --1885- some access points were filled. Over the remaining access points he placed one-way bat funnels. My home has been Bat free! While on the first visit we discussed mice.
On this second visit I was assured that my problem was those mice and not as I had thought, squirrels or chipmunks. Brandon calculated their entry point and that's where the new fail safe traps were placed.I highly recommend this professional, knowledgeable, reliable person.

R in Ottawa
R in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

mouse appraisal

Very courteous service and highly professional too!
Curtis came early and gave a throughout assessment of the issue as well as concrete solutions with a realistic recommendation of what could be done by the homeowner to save money and what might need to be done by a professional.
They were recommended to me by a colleague at work who was very happy with their services and now I see why!
After handling some of the basic remediation work that needs to be done, I know who to call if I'm in over my head!
If it comes to having to pay for the work, it'll be worth the money and lifetime guarantee they provide.

nick in Mississauga
nick in Mississauga

Red Squirrel removal

Recently I had a problem with red squirrels in my attic. I had called two other companies for their advice and was disappointed with their assessment of the problem and the cost to fix it. Skedaddle was my last call and they were the best hands down. Their service consultant James knew exactly what to do and I found him to be honest and very thorough with his review of my problem. After agreeing on a price a service expert (Nick) was sent to actually perform the designated work. He was again very thorough and nothing was too much trouble. I felt very confident with his work and his attention to detail. Suffice to say that their solution to my problem worked and I am free of these pesky squirrels hopefully forever. I recommend this company highly and give them full marks for fairness and excellent customer service with excellent honest personnel.

Janice in Burlington
Janice in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Animal removal

Have been dealing with squirrels invading our home. Brandon came out to assess the problem. Once he found the problem we were told that it was a much bigger problem than we thought. We will unfortuantely need a contractor to take off the bottom part of our roof to get to fix the problem. I so appreciated Brandon's help and honesty with the problem. He did not charge us for the call. Thank you again for your help Brandon, I would recommend this comapny in a heart beat.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Rip off

Walks around your house for 10 mins, sits in the truck for 10.. gives a ridiculous 1k quote to close a single hole, charges you 75 for the pleasure of the quote... awesome..

susybee
susybee
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Rat and squirrels gone!

I've had Skedaddle come out twice (previously for a squirrel problem) and have been thoroughly impressed with their staff and service. So when I discovered a rat in the house, I knew immediately who to call. Brandon came over within a few hours and caught it quickly and with confidence. He secured the point of entry - the basement drain grate. After a friendly chat and assessment of the premises for potential reoccurence (Thankfully none) he was on his way. I'd highly recommend Skedaddle and am so relieved to know I don't have a rat living with me. Thank you!

Josh from Hamilton
Josh from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Pest Proofing Roof

Had some squirrels rummaging through my attic this spring on a nightly basis.

Had Skedaddle come out the same day I called and they gave me an estimate and plan to take care of it. It seemed the house I moved into has had a lot of issues with pests in the past based on the mess in the attic. Discovered the roof had some issues and was never closed off properly with soffit in spots.

They came out and screened everything off, cleaned the attic, and even installed a piece of soffit in one spot to fill in a hole.

Overall, not a cheap service, but you get what you pay for. They did excellent work, and I haven't had an issue since. Would definitely hire them again.

Also for all the negative reviews on here commenting about how they won't relocate the animal, I suggest you do some research.

"You or your agent must release captured live wildlife within 1 kilometre of where they were captured"

Tammy in Ottawa
Tammy in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Remediation of Attic post pest proofing

The house we moved into had chronic mouse issues. We managed to pest proof the garage and lower outside of the house quite well and prevented mice from coming in. However, within one year - we had red squirrels in the attic and we knew we had to pest proof a bit more. We called Skedaddle to remove the pests and they were wonderful at pest proofing the top of the house and commended us on the work we had done on the lower section of the house. That said the insulation in our attic was full of holes and we were finding that we lost alot of heat in the winter months.

So, soon after we decided to invest in remediation services. While not 'cheap', we considered this an investment. Skedaddle removed the old, did an inspection of the attic (including wiring) for mice damage, sprayed the attic to neutralize the odors and reinsulated with R50 cellulose. Within DAYS of the installation we noticed a distinct difference in the heat loss (was done in the spring) and have already noticed a difference in the use of the furnace/AC unit.

Finally, when we had our roof done, Skedaddle came out to inspect the previous year's pest proofing and ensured that all was intact - at no extra charge. They are uber professional and understand wildlife in our urban settings. Would highly recommend.

More about Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control

Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control provides humane wildlife removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, mice, and insects to residential and commercial customers throughout Hamilton and surrounding area.
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Hamilton?