PROMPT PLUMBING SEWER & DRAINS

PROMPT PLUMBING SEWER & DRAINS

Reviews for PROMPT PLUMBING SEWER & DRAINS

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Dishonest quote

I called and asked how much a service call cost and was told $89 and then they charge you $225 and claim they lowest price in Thornhill. Ordered a part that didn’t work and at the end of it was $400 out of pocket and problem has not been fixed

Mr Law in Markham
Mr Law in Markham

Drain snaking my main line to the city

We had one of the plumbers come to the house due to my drains backing up in the basement
The guy that came (forgot his name) was great he took off his shoes at the front door which is unheard of from any contractor we have ever had and proceeded to investigate the issue.. he came back in with his tools and showed me every step of the way!! I had another issue with a dripping faucet and they fixed that too!! I would recommend this company any time!! By the way.. the plumber was abit late but they called to give a heads up which was amazing !

Alawie in Markham
Alawie in Markham

I was overcharged for the snake the drain . I was charged 350 +45 ( Tax) total $395 for just inserting the snake without any camera . The drain was blocked again after 3 days this means the drain was not open properly. I called the company and Mr. Lorenzo

I was overcharged for the snake that is used to open the drain . I was charged 350 +45 ( Tax) total $395 for just inserting the snake without any camera . The drain was blocked again after 3 days this means the drain was not open properly. I called the company and Mr. Lorenzo replied . He said he would need to camera the drain and that it would cost me another $250 + tax . When I argued with him why he didnot use the camera in the first place to detect the problem and that I couldnot afford to pay $700 to open a drain and his plumver dinot do his job properly as the drain was blocked again after 3 days . He said he would send the plumber to reopen the drain .The plumber never showed up . I called again and Mr. Lorenzo replied. He said he would send the plumber but I have to pay him $50,00 outside the company services . The plumber never showed up . He was dishonest and careless and I do not advise anybody to deal with this company . Be careful

Basement washroom rough in

Found this company in a Google search. Told Lorenzo (the owner) over the phone that the plumber needs to bring supplies. I was told plumber would be here between 7 and 9am. The plumber showed up at 1130 and asked me where the supplies were. He had to leave and go by the supplies which took another 2 hours. Came back with the supplies and realized he needed something else and sent me to go buy it!!! There is nothing promt or professional about this company. A 2 hour job took all day. The owner didn't care at all. Stay far away from prompt plumbing and drains.

Total waste of money

Found them by googling and their named popped up in google search almost at the top. Got fooled by this. Needed a plumber in urgency so called. They showed up with little equipment, did break a few things to temporarily fix the issue. They started digging and damaging the property. Upselling and tricking you in committing to do and pay more. Very unethical and dishonest company.
Refrain from using them otherwise you will be out of thousands $$$

James & Mary from Vaughan
James & Mary from Vaughan
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Diswasher Installation

It is rare to encounter such an ethical and diligent businessman. Lorenzo, the owner has come back three times to fix the problem that turned out to be due to an equipment defect in the Samsung dishwasher we purchased. When it became apparent that the problems we were having were not due the installation I told Lorenzo that. In spite of that information he came to look at the dishwasher and actually fixed it, on a Sunday no less. I cannot say enough about this company. Lorenzo even get out of the leaves in my driveway for me on his way back to the truck.

He earned every bit of the $150 that he charged and then some. By comparison the place where we bought the dishwasher would've charges $50 more and I'm certain that they would not have comeback three times to solve a problem that wasn't theirs.

Sarah from Toronto
Sarah from Toronto

Backwater valve installation and cracked pipe replacement.

Their name is a joke, aside from the original consultation they were late for every single scheduled appointment. One morning they were set to start at 7:30am and didn't show up until almost 11. I lost hours of my own work just waiting for them. The job kept getting pushed longer, probably in part due to their repeated lateness, and since it was a major repair and required the floor of my basement apartment to be dug up I ended up having to pay for my tenant to stay elsewhere. They didn't bother putting tarps over my tenanting's belongings until after they had already started and gotten dirt everything and even then they never put a tarp on her couch. There was one day we had arranged for them to be done by a certain time because I had to go into my office and there would be nobody left at home. That time came, the work was not done and there was a worker just sitting on site playing on his phone. When I asked what was going on he said he had to wait on another worker to show up before he could finished. That worker never showed up and he eventually just left which resulted in me missing an entire day of work for nothing. Part of the work they did was putting in a back water valve and I was originally told they would be taking care of the paper work for the back water valve rebate then bringing it to me to sign. A couple weeks went by and I didn't hear from them so I called and was informed the boss was on vacation and I'd have to wait till he returned since he was the one who dealt with any paper work. Once I finally got a hold of him I was told to take care of the rebate application myself. It turned out the invoice they had given me was not itemized or marked as paid in full which is necessary to apply for the rebate so I requested another copy. It has now been over 2 months since the work was finished and I still have not received a new copy of the invoice or the other necessary information for the rebate application. I have given them far too many chances to provide me with the most basic information and do not understand why they have been so uncooperative and unprofessional. I have now filed a complaint with the Ontario ministry of consumer services and if I continue to get nowhere with them I will be be taking further action through the Canada revenue agency informant leads program. It's really unfortunate, as well as a waste of my time, that it has had to come to these kinds of measures just to get a proper copy of the invoice. Do not put yourself through the headache of trying to deal with this company.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Thornhill?