HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vaughan  >  Impact Flat Roofing & Sloped Roof Repair

Impact Flat Roofing & Sloped Roof Repair
905-997-3667
Toronto
M9C 2N7

This guy! Buddy never came back after I gave a deposit for material to begin the repair to my roof after the storm in the fall. Knew it was a busy time so let it wait a bit and I called and emailed but still have never gotten a response..

I believe you have the wrong company, we do not take deposits on our work for this very reason. If someone claimed they were from our company I apologize but I believe you have us mistaken.

roger
roger

roof repair following ice storm

The recent storms pulled some shingles off my roof in midtown Toronto, causing water damage to an upstairs bedroom. I called Impact, left a voice message and within 5 minutes Ryan called me back, telling me he could come by the following evening to fix the damage. This was good because the next rainfall would have produced further interior damage. Ryan showed up on time, well equipped and focused. Did the inspection, took pictures of the damaged area, explained the repair cost (reasonable) and was able to repair the roof immediately, as I had spare shingles in the garage (always a good idea when getting a new roof to hold onto leftover shingles for repairs down the road). He also checked my downspout drains for debris while on the roof.

I highly recommend Impact based on my experience with this roofing company.

Thanks for the great review. Unfortunately sometimes shingles do blow off. It's was great you had a few left over shingles that we could install to make a seamless match to the existing roof.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Quick response to roof repair

After the April ice storm i was left with a leaky roof. I contacted Impact Roofing through Homestars and within 3 hours the call was returned by Ryan who also inspected and repaired the damage the same day. Ryan was amazing to work with, patient and spent the time educating us on our issues and options. We will use him again for larger roof repair and happily recommend him.

Thanks for the great review. We are always happy to help in emergency situations and hopefully we can resolve the problem area permanently later on this year.

Roof Repair (Yonge & Lawrence)

After the weekend (4/14-4/15) freezing rain/high wind storm, the ceiling in one of the bedrooms on 2nd floor started leaking a lot of water. We called impact roofing on Monday due to their high rating, and they are true to it. Ryan promised to visit on the same day and he did. He assessed the damage; we had lost some shingles, he offered to replace them with and offered a very fair quote, and fixed it on the spot. Leak stopped. Thanks for the excellent and professional service.

Thanks for the great review. The wind and rain has caused quite the damage recently. We are always happy to help stop leaks in a timely manner.

Delbrook H.
Delbrook H.

Roof of a major renovation.

Ryan and his team did a great job with this project of ours. Finished it in a timely manner, and always a pleasure to communicate with. Would definitely recommend!

Thanks for the great review. We would be happy to continue to help you with your new construction projects.

Steph and Jason
Steph and Jason

Emergency Evening Roof Repair

After calling a handful of other roofers listed on HomeStars (who either wanted to charge me $625 before they even came out, or sounded like they couldn't be bothered), I got a hold of Ryan.

He was very courteous, professional and responsive. He was able to come personally the SAME DAY to repair a small section of our roof (missing tiles).

It should never be expected that tradespeople are able to come the same day that they are called, and it was a lucky coincidence that Ryan had the availability. So this wasn't the only reason why I would highly recommend Ryan and Impact.

He did the repair quickly and explained everything in detail along the way, and was happy to answer all of my many questions.

If only everyone in the trades were as dedicated and professional as Ryan.

Thanks for the great review. We always try to respond as soon as possible and provide the highest level of customer service.

Jeffrey Y.
Jeffrey Y.

New Roof

I needed a new roof as mine was old and worn. Ryan was very responsive, quick to meet, assess my needs and provide a reasonable quote. His team finished the project quickly. So far so good!
Would highly recommend!

Thanks Jeffrey, the change in color was definitely a good call.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

new roof

My roof needed to be redone as a result of missing tiles resulting in leaking. I called Impact and they came to my house next day and gave me a quote within an hour. The owner was very professional and was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the products required for the job. They completed the job in a very short period with little or no inconvenience to me. I would highly recommend them.

Thanks for the great review.

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto

I was extremely pleased with the work Ryan did in reshingling my roof. He paid special attention to areas that I was concerned about, such as waterproofing a skylight. His price was very competitive and he uses a superior shingle. All in all a pleasant experience with Ryan and his crew.

Thanks for the great review!

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Roof replacement

Impact Roof Works the company running by young professional person his name Ryan. He is intelligent, respectful, confident leader. All job he have done for us within a budget, on time, with outstanding result.
I definitely recommend him as a reliable roofer.

Alex Karmanov
Etobicoke

Thanks for the great review Alex. We're glad you are happy with the work completed.

More about Impact Flat Roofing & Sloped Roof Repair

Impact Roof Works is a high quality oriented roof installation & repair business that deals with all aspects of roofing. From full re-roof projects to simple shingle repairs, we provide high quality work at a very reasonable price. We work together with our clients to exceed their needs Our customers ...