HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vaughan  >  Impact Metal, Asphalt, and Flat Roofing

Reviews for Impact Metal, Asphalt, and Flat Roofing

Steph and Jason

After calling a handful of other roofers listed on HomeStars (who either wanted to charge me $625 before they even came out, or sounded like they couldn't be bothered), I got a hold of Ryan.

He was very courteous, professional and responsive. He was able to come personally the SAME DAY to repair a small section of our roof (missing tiles).

It should never be expected that tradespeople are able to come the same day that they are called, and it was a lucky coincidence that Ryan had the availability. So this wasn't the only reason why I would highly recommend Ryan and Impact.

He did the repair quickly and explained everything in detail along the way, and was happy to answer all of my many questions.

If only everyone in the trades were as dedicated and professional as Ryan.

Thanks for the great review. We always try to respond as soon as possible and provide the highest level of customer service.

Jeffrey Y.

I needed a new roof as mine was old and worn. Ryan was very responsive, quick to meet, assess my needs and provide a reasonable quote. His team finished the project quickly. So far so good!
Would highly recommend!

Thanks Jeffrey, the change in color was definitely a good call.

HomeStars in Toronto

My roof needed to be redone as a result of missing tiles resulting in leaking. I called Impact and they came to my house next day and gave me a quote within an hour. The owner was very professional and was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the products required for the job. They completed the job in a very short period with little or no inconvenience to me. I would highly recommend them.

Thanks for the great review.

Jerry in Toronto

I was extremely pleased with the work Ryan did in reshingling my roof. He paid special attention to areas that I was concerned about, such as waterproofing a skylight. His price was very competitive and he uses a superior shingle. All in all a pleasant experience with Ryan and his crew.

Thanks for the great review!

Alex in Toronto

Impact Roof Works the company running by young professional person his name Ryan. He is intelligent, respectful, confident leader. All job he have done for us within a budget, on time, with outstanding result.
I definitely recommend him as a reliable roofer.

Alex Karmanov
Etobicoke

Thanks for the great review Alex. We're glad you are happy with the work completed.

Al

Fantastic service, great job, great price. Friendly, courteous. I wish all contractors were like this. I highly recommend Impact.

Thanks for the great review, Certainteed Landmark is always a good choice of shingle when re-doing your roof.

Michael in Toronto

The roof of my semi was in desperate need of repair. Thanks to a hack job probably 15 years ago, the roof decking itself was starting to bow and I was getting a leak in one of the bedrooms. Ryan came onsite and quoted the job right away - his competitive price beat out the other 4 quotes I received, and he was the only one who actually took the time to explain the differences between the types of shingles and backed up his recommendation with fact, not sales pressure. We had a LOT of rain in May, but as soon as mother nature allowed it, Ryan and his guys were up there getting the work done. The workmanship speaks for itself and their attention to detail is second to none - not a stray nail anywhere when they were finished. I was worried we'd have to replace the whole roof decking, but Ryan explained that only a few sections had to be repaired due to rot -
the rest was actually in decent shape. This saved us a ton of money.

My neighbour didn't want to do his half of the roof and prefers to have some sketchy friend of a friend of his to shingle his roof with who knows what... When they do their half Ryan mentioned he is happy to come back to make sure they capped everything properly so I don't risk any damage to my side which really puts my mind at ease.

Ryan and his crew are nice guys who do the job properly for a great price. What more can you ask for? I'd hire them again in a heartbeat. Thanks again guys!

Thanks for the great review.

Ray N.

Great work by Ryan and his crew..they did a fantastic job fixing the roof on my house and garage. Ryan explained what needed to be done, gave a fair price, showed up on time and did a great job cleaning up after everything was done. I wish all contractors were like that. Thanks again guys!

Thanks for the great review. With contemplating a 2nd storey addition in the upcoming year or 2, getting one side of the roof done was definitely the best choice for keeping your house dry.

Needed a new flat roof and deck for this older but restored home. Found Ryan on HomeStars and was impressed by the reviews he had received. His quote and timeframe were very reasonable in relation to the scope of the work. He is very knowledgeable and extremely easy to work with. His crew is skilled, productive and cleans-up after themselves. They were able to work in a small downtown Toronto street without any disruptions or issues. They started and finished the project on time and on budget. The results are fantastic! Everyone who has seen the work loves the quality of the work. Highly recommend Ryan and his crew.

Thanks for the great response! Building decks is not normally what we do every day but we are always up to the challenge and enjoyed working with you on this project. We are very happy with how it turned out!

Teresa

After having numerous roofers no show (I've been trying to have this done for a few years now), I was pleased when Ryan not only managed to return my initial call on the same day, but was also able to do the installation. We did have a few hiccups with scheduling, but Ryan was apologetic and when he arrived to provide the quote, he brought all required materials to do the work on the spot. Photos were provided and a digital invoice as well.

Thanks for the great review! I am glad we were able to get out to your place to do the work and keep your kids & dogs from being crushed by snow.

More about Impact Metal, Asphalt, and Flat Roofing

Impact Roof Works is a high quality oriented roof installation & repair business that deals with all aspects of roofing. From full re-roof projects to simple shingle repairs, we provide high quality work at a very reasonable price. We work together with our clients to exceed their needs Our customers take comfort in the fact that we have a very experienced and knowledgeable team of installers and management staff. Let us make an Impact on your home!

Complete Re-Roof Services

- Metal Roofs
- Asphalt & Fiberglass Shingles
- Skylights (Install & Repair)
- Metal & Aluminum Flashing and Custom Flashings