Viper Home Services Inc.

Drain Services
29 Holmesdale crs. Toronto ON m6e1y3
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Markham  >  Viper Home Services Inc.

Reviews for Viper Home Services Inc.

Joseph Rebelo from Toronto
Joseph Rebelo from Toronto

Backyard Pathway

A great big thanks to Manny and his crew! When I decided to replace the cracked concrete pathway in my backyard, Manny made some great suggestions and explained the process step by step. He exceeded my expectations in
workmanship, reliability and customer services. A real pleasure to deal with. His quote was fair and reasonable. I would definitely use him again for my next project and recommend his services to friends and family. Thanks Viper.

Thank you very much Joe for you review. It was a pleasure working with you. Always at your service if you should require anything else. Again thank you.

P&P General Contractors Inc. in MISSISSAUGA
P&P General Contractors Inc. in MISSISSAUGA

Waterproof, drain, back-up valve

We have been working with Manny from Viper Services for more than 8 years and we only have good things to say about his services, we always subcontract him for our customers who need concrete works, plumbing, waterproofing, back-up valve installation, and the results are always the best, 100% customer satisfaction; they are very professional, courteous and very knowledgeable,....we hope to continue in business with him for many, many years. All the best, Natanael from P & P Renovations

Natanel thank you very much for your review. As you know very well by now its always a pleasure working for you. I wish all contractors that give as work through out the year were as professional and trust worthy as you.

Richard  Radke
Richard Radke

Under Pinning, Exterior Concrete Work

Our firm has used Viper home services on at least a half dozen of our residential projects over the past eight years. We have found them to be on time, on budget and deliver the final product as we contracted for. Any issues that arose were dealt with promptly and to our satisfaction. They are the first firm we will call for any future quotes we need for services they offer.
Richard G. Radke,
President, TRGR inc / The Radke Group of Companies

Richard thank you very much for your review. Its always a pleasure doing business with you. when ever you need our services feel free to contact me.

natercia from Toronto
natercia from Toronto

Sewer Back Up

After the ice storm the sewer in my backyard froze & the melting snow began flooding my backyard. I called Manny & he fixed it quickly & efficiently. He was on time & very skilled. I would highly recommend Viper Home Services to anyone needing plumbing services. Very competent & reliable!!

Natercia thank you very much for your review it was a pleasure working with you

alex in Toronto
alex in Toronto

Demolition

Whole demolition of bungalow and swimming pool. The work by dago, Manny and his creww was excellent. The the job also included the backfill of the swimming pool and they took care of calling for the trucks with dirt for filling it. They were very proffesional and left no mess after the job was completed. They had the right machinery for the job and it was done in before the time frame planned. I am so happy with the job and price that I am now waiting for permits so they can continue with the excavation, foundation, waterproofing, framing , plumbing, among others. I definetitly remomend Dago contracting for any of these trades. Keep it up !!!

Alex, thank you very much for your review it was a pleasure working with you. I hope all is going well with the permits for your new home and hope to have the opportunity to again work with you when your permits come in

More about Viper Home Services Inc.

Viper Home Services Specializes in waterproofing drains and all types of concrete work. Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service within the Greater Toronto Area. We always deliver what we promise on time and on budget.

- We have excellent references from our satisfied clients
- We are a family owned and operated business.
- We are professionals and guarantee our work 100%
- We are an Ontario registered company
- We are registered with W.S.I.B. and are fully insured
- We satisfy our client and follow their recommendations
- We are friendly and professional
- We get the work done on time and on budget

So stop putting off that nagging renovations project and let the pros handle it

Call our references and they will speak for us!!

- Drains