Viper Home Services Inc.

29 Holmesdale Cres. Toronto ON M6E 1Y3
Viper Home Services Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Viper Home Services Inc.

Chris from Old Toronto
Chris from Old Toronto

Plumbing and concrete masters

We were recommended Viper Home Services and were instantly convinced upon our first meeting with Manny and his crew. They were punctual, professional, and honest about the work assessment.

Once we decided to move forward, they began work immediately, keeping us informed of all steps in the process, helping us to understand if/when there were smarter options, such as installation of a sump pump.

Their excavation and concrete skills are also top notch, making our basement look good as new and perfectly preparing it for subfloor installation.

The price of the job was exactly as quoted, and competitive, but the real value came from working with a company that offers you trust, respect and communication. I would recommend and have recommended, as Manny and crew are starting work on a family member's basement as well.

thank you very much for such a wonderful review. really apreciated. look forward to working with you soon.

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Basement waterproofing, new main water shutoff and drain cleaning.

I was introduced to Manny at Viper Plumbing by my general contractor (P&P) when I was doing my basement reno. During the demolition stage of my reno, it was discovered (although I suspected) that I had a leak in my foundation wall. Manny and his crew were called to waterproof the inside of my basement. It was the middle of winter so they couldn’t dig outside around the foundation wall and the leak was coming from my neighbor’s property line. I really appreciate that Manny took the time to explain various solutions to fix the issue and why some options were better than others. Needless to say, Manny did a great job! I was amazed how quickly his crew worked to get everything done!

After my reno was completed, I wanted to change my main water shutoff valve because it was leaking. I called Viper Plumbing to do the job and also mentioned that I would like my floor drains scoped. Manny mentioned that with any plumbing service, there is a complimentary examination of the sewer lines. Manny went out of his way to show up on a Saturday afternoon to switch out my main water shutoff valve, and not only did he scoped my floor drain but he spent an extra hour snaking it to make sure it was a free and clean of any debris. In the end, he charged me a great price, which was essentially the same price of what some other plumbers would have charged just to replace the master shutoff valve! I would definitely recommend Viper Plumbing for their quality service and great prices!

thank you very much for your review. really appreciate it

Water heater tank replacement

Basement was flooded last Thursday and we discovered that there was something wrong with our water heater tank. My neighbour recommended this company, and Manny came very quickly and did a inspection on the tank. Turned out the tank was leaking and we need a replacement. Manny and his partner replaced the tank the next day so far everything is good just need a follow up check on the little noise when turn on the tap water after the replacement. From the whole experience, I would say Manny's team is not the cheapest but they do very high quality work. My husband is at home during the whole time and he said this guy really knows what he is doing and you can tell they do very solid work. Happy with the job and the team, thanks Manny!

thank you very much for the review. really appreciate it

siraj in Toronto
siraj in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Basement leak- Foundation repair

I had water seeping in to my basement, and upon closer investigation it was a crack in the foundation. It looked like some one had attempted to repair it internally before. Manny contacted me through Home Stars, his quote was reasonable, he arrived with his team and finished the job professionally. He cleaned up after the job was done and the area looked better than it did before he job. I recommend Manny and his friendly team to anyone. They are reliable, friendly and professional.
Thank you Manny and team and wish you all success in future jobs!

Thank you very much for the review. Much apreciated

camberly in Ottawa
camberly in Ottawa

Frozen leak pipes

We had frozen pipes at basement and leak started which makes us so worried, than we found viper home services and call them.
They came next day and quote at the spot, As as we approved the quote they started the work and fix all the leak and frozen pipes.

They done work very professionally with extra care .

Kaicen in Mississauga
Kaicen in Mississauga

Water line upgrade

I needed a water line upgrade to 3/4 inch copper and manny was outstanding to deal with. He was responsive and helped me through the city side of the process. When it came to the installation he and his colleague turned up on time and were very efficient (and great to deal with). This is a terrific company that I recommend to anyone needing a plumber

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Waterproofing

I highly recommend viper home services for their professionalism and honesty on quoting and completion of the job. Very clean and diligent throughout. I had peace of mind and confidence that the job will be well done. Don’t hesitate to engage their services won’t be disappointed

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Waterproofing

I highly recommend Viper Home Services for their professionalism and honesty on quoting and completion of the job. Very clean and diligent throughout. The crew worked hard and efficiently.

I had peace of mind and confidence that the job will be well done. Don’t hesitate to engage their services won’t be disappointed.

Thank you very much for your review.

Sukhraj in Woodstock
Sukhraj in Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, ON

Basement Leak Fix

Very knowledgeable . We had a foundation crack and water leaking into our finished basement. Manny assessed the problem, recommended a course of treatment that did not involved digging up our foundation and the fixed the problem on time and budget. Their personnel are neat, tidy and very pleasant.

NS
NS

Great job - Super Professional

Manny and Carlos were amazing to work with. They waterproofed my basement and replaced all my drains. The work was done quickly, efficiently, on time and on budget. They are extremely personable and they clearly explain everything they do and why they do it. Highly recommend for top quality service.

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Viper Home Services Inc.

Viper Home Services Specializes in waterproofing drains and all types of concrete work. Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service within the Greater Toronto Area. We always deliver what we promise on time and on budget.

- We have excellent references from our satisfied clients
- We are a family owned and operated business.
- We are professionals and guarantee our work 100%
- We are an Ontario registered company
- We are registered with W.S.I.B. and are fully insured
- We satisfy our client and follow their recommendations
- We are friendly and professional
- We get the work done on time and on budget

So stop putting off that nagging renovations project and let the pros handle it

Call our references and they will speak for us!!

- Drains