Viper Home Services Inc.

29 Holmesdale Cres. Toronto ON M6E 1Y3
Waterproofing
Viper Home Services Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Viper Home Services Inc.

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Plugged Drain in Basement

Honestly I called thinking the main drain for our house was plugged. After speaking with Manny on the phone he reassured me all will be well and gave me a quote.He arrived within 30-45 mins like he said. As he assessed the drain; he explained that the furnace room drain was plugged due to build up of cement or tiling grout from the recent basement renovation. The task wasn’t as easy as we expected but with his knowledge and experience he was able to breakthrough the build up and unclog the drain. Honestly I’m truly glad I checked these reviews, and called Manny. He kept his word on his quote and got the job done.
Thank so much Manny Truly appreciate your hard work.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. Really appreciated

Armen in Toronto
Armen in Toronto

Exceptional quality work, Honesty and Integrity

Manny was recommended to me by my GC who renovated my house
(Homebuild S.A). It was readily apparent from our first meeting that Manny was honest, diligent and professional.

His work was completed on time and with such attention to detail that I've since had 3 neighbours ask for Manny's contact information.

Manny's exceptional work extended well beyond the drain and waterproofing component of the job for my house. He in fact landscaped my entire front lawn (major water drainage problem in the hilly beaches area we live in) and it looks so good you'd think it was done by a landscape architect.

Manny has always been attentive, reachable, dependable and honest. He has gone above and beyond to deliver a rare level of craftsmanship but has also always been willing to do extras for us if needed (he came back the summer after our waterproofing work when the weather was better to plant new plants).

In an industry where integrity and quality are rarer than they should be Manny, his company and his employees are an invaluable asset.

wao. thank you very much for this great review. really appreciate it

Jit
Jit
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Backyard Spigot Repair

Called Manny with help with no running water for the backyard.
He came found the issue and resolved it within an hour. He not only got the water running, but he educated me on wintering the facet. Manny provided fantastic service.

thank you for your review. really appreciated

Waleed
Waleed

Plumbing leak a diy fix!

Can’t say enough great things about manny! A water shut off valve was leaking in my basement. Other plumbers I contacted wanted to charge at least $300 to come fix the issue. Manny fully understood the situation and guided me on how to fix it myself. I really appreciate that manny didn’t try to take advantage of my situation and offered his services free of charge for a fix that literally took 5 minutes of my time. I also appreciate the fact that given the current covid crisis he offered his services over the phone vs having to enter my home to avoid contact wherever possible.

thank you very much for your review. glad I was able to help you out

Tenisha in East York
Tenisha in East York
2 reviews Midhurst, ON

Basement odors, mold and leaky kitchen sink

Special thanks to manny and his team, on short notice they were able to solve my long-standing problems. I recommend them for all your plumbing and basement concerns.

Tenisha and family

Thanks for the Review. 👍Really appreciated

Jim in Scarborough
Jim in Scarborough

Blocked Kitchen Drain

The boys did a fantastic job clearing a very tricky blockage that took considerable time and patience. They were committed to finding a solution and they never gave up until they solved it. It's not easy to find talented responsible people these days and I am very lucky to have found them. They answered all the questions I had and when they ran into an issue they always had a solution. Thanks again boys, you are now my plumbers of choice.

Thanks Jim. Really appreciate your review.

Slava
Slava

Clogged kitchen sink

Manny did a fine job snaking our kitchen sink. He was friendly, professional and very polite. He also took his time to answer all of our plumbing related questions and provided invaluable advice on preventative maintenance. Call Manny today for you plumbing needs and he won't disappoint you. 10/10

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Waterproofing, Plumbing, Foundation Repairs

I can't thank Manny and his team enough. Our unfinished basement in our 100 year old Toronto home was a disaster. Manny took the time to answer our questions and walk us through various plan that could work for our space. The team was incredibly hard-working. They were extremely reliable and always showed up when they said they would. Once the job was complete, Manny took care of all of the paperwork - including printing and filling out applications for various city subsidies for the work he completed. I can't recommend Manny enough!

Thank you very much for your review. Much appreciated.

Cory in Mississauga
Cory in Mississauga

Basement Reno Plumbing, Waterproofing, Backwater valve, and Sump

Manny and his team were fantastic to work. We hired him to do interior waterproofing in our basement, install a back water valve, sump pump, and plumbing for a basement bathroom and laundry room. We were on a very tight timeline as we were expecting a second child and the work had to get down before any of the basement renos could proceed. Manny changed around his schedule for us and got it all done in less than two weeks after hiring him. He was also a great help in general for our basement reno outside of the plumbing offer some sound practical design recommendations. This is a team that goes above and beyond.

Thank you very much for the review. really appreciate it

Scott
Scott

Diagnosed and corrected a long standing problem once and for all!

Manny and his team came to my house to diagnose a long standing problem with sewer gas smells in my home on an intermittent basis, along with correcting a few venting issues and some incorrectly installed plumbing. They were great, they identified some potential causes quickly and started correcting things one step at a time and eventually they were able to correctly diagnose and repair the problem, im happy to report i am no longer having an sewer gas issues and the rest of my plumbing is all functioning correctly now.

The crew are all very pleasant and clean, they put drop cloths everywhere and cleaned up after themselves when they were finished, they also clearly communicated with me before and after all work.

Highly recommend!

Scott, thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write this wonderful review. Relly appreciate it.

More about Viper Home Services Inc.

Viper Home Services Specializes in waterproofing drains and all types of concrete work. Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service within the Greater Toronto Area. We always deliver what we promise on time and on budget.

- We have excellent references from our satisfied clients
- We are a family owned and operated business.
- We are professionals and guarantee our work 100%
- We are an Ontario registered company
- We are registered with W.S.I.B. and are fully insured
- We satisfy our client and follow their recommendations
- We are friendly and professional
- We get the work done on time and on budget

So stop putting off that nagging renovations project and let the pros handle it

Call our references and they will speak for us!!

- Drains