Viper Home Services Inc.

Drain Services
29 Holmesdale crs. Toronto ON m6e1y3
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Markham  >  Viper Home Services Inc.

Reviews for Viper Home Services Inc.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Basement Reno

I have been through nightmare reno's before so I was extremely hesitant & fearful of diving into such an extensive basement endeavour. Our contractor told us to call Manny & if he wasn't available then "wait for him to be." Manny is probably one of the last true gentleman left on this planet. He is reliable, fair, communicative & responsive. The work that Manny & his crew did for us was no less than genius. I joked with him that he is "less than a God & more than a man!" Thank you for making such a massive renovation look "easy" and defintely stress free. I can write this & reco him with great confidence. If you are renovating & manage to get Manny on your team , you should consider yourself lucky!!!!

Thank you very much for your wonderful review Tony. It was great working with you. see you next spring for the driveway.

Kamal in Etobicoke
Kamal in Etobicoke

Clogged floor drain

Manny provided excellent service at the agreed price. He was very courteous and provided an explanation as to the likely cause of the clogged pipe. I will definitely be recommending his company's services to my friends and family.

thank you very much for your review. really appreciate it

Michelle in York
Michelle in York

Sump Pump Installation

Manny and his team were friendly, professional, and so very knowledgeable about their area of expertise. I asked them a ton of questions and they were able to patiently and clearly explain the ins and outs of what they were doing to my house. I was really stressed out when I called these guys in, and I couldn't be more satisfied with their service!

Thank tou very much for the review Michelle. It was a pleasure working with you.

Sub Pump + Other Items replacement and Installation

Manny/Carlos (company Viper), was referred to me by my local plumbing store. I couldn't have asked for a better group of professionals. The work was so clean, fair priced and zero stress!!!

Carlos was the gentleman who did the installation and replacement for a few items in my home. (The sub pump being the major item). He is an absolute pleasure. His taking time to explain everything to me and taking care of my home like it was his own was amazing. After he was done, you couldn't even tell someone had been there..His work was so clean and neatly done I was amazed.

Thank you Carlos you were great.. Much credit to Manny and his Viper team.

Thank you very much for your review Joe. Really appreciate it.

kateorange in Toronto
kateorange in Toronto

Basement waterproofing and drain work

We came home late at night on a very rainy day in February to find water pouring into our basement. We contacted Viper late Sunday night and Manny was at our door 9:00 am Monday morning. He offered a few options that he explained clearly and sensibly.
The Viper crew started the next day... they worked diligently and cleaned up very well at the end of each day. Despite running into a bit of an obstacle with a load-bearing wall, Manny and his team took it in stride and came up with an easy solution.
They did interior waterproofing, cleaned up a few old drain lines, video inspected our main sewer line and installed rough-ins for a future sink.
When it comes to waterproofing/drains, because it's somewhat "out of sight", you want the confidence that it's done right. We have that confidence. It was clear that Viper were professionals and knew exactly what they were doing. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. it's really appreciated.

Leafs in Etobicoke
Leafs in Etobicoke

Great job fixing the leak in our bathroom drain

Manny and his team did a great Job repairing the leaky drain in my upstairs bathroom. He completed the job quickly, tested the repair thoroughly, and made sure to clean up the work area where he had to make holes in the drywall.

thank you very much for taking time to write a review. really appreciate it.

jasonlndry in Toronto
jasonlndry in Toronto

Tank-less Water Heater

We requested a quote on the Friday and had the system installed by Wednesday. Price was reasonable and the work was professional. the even stayed late to make sure that we had hot water for the morning after they had to travel across town to get a pipe threaded. Manny is awesome, thanks again!

Thank you very much for the review. Really appreciate it

Gerald F.
Gerald F.

Leak fix

We had a leak on a Sunday and Viper came within an hour and had no trouble finding and fixing the leak. We were very happy with the service and would recommend Viper to others.

Thank you very much for taking the time to wright a review.

I was really happy w the job done on my basement I had a problem with a main pipe from the sewer and viper home services did a awesome work I really recommend his services

Their job is really good I was very happy w the work done in my basement I had a problem w the sewer pipes they were backing up threw my toilet and bathtub

Thank you very much for your review. happy holidays

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Plumbing

Extremely happy with the plumbing service provided by viper home services. Job was done professionally and clean. They are very knowledgable and provided me with different options. I highly recommend them. Thanks Manny

Thank you very much for the review. happy holidays

More about Viper Home Services Inc.

Viper Home Services Specializes in waterproofing drains and all types of concrete work. Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service within the Greater Toronto Area. We always deliver what we promise on time and on budget.

- We have excellent references from our satisfied clients
- We are a family owned and operated business.
- We are professionals and guarantee our work 100%
- We are an Ontario registered company
- We are registered with W.S.I.B. and are fully insured
- We satisfy our client and follow their recommendations
- We are friendly and professional
- We get the work done on time and on budget

So stop putting off that nagging renovations project and let the pros handle it

Call our references and they will speak for us!!

- Drains