Viper Home Services Inc.

Drain Services
29 Holmesdale crs. Toronto ON m6e1y3
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Markham  >  Viper Home Services Inc.

Reviews for Viper Home Services Inc.

Mian in Mississauga
Mian in Mississauga

Waterproofing Of Basement wall

Manny was very helpful, professional, answer all our questions before the job was done. He came for quote and deliver the written warranty.

We want this job done immediately before snow and they done at short time.
We will highly recommend manny and team, they were very professional.

Thank you very much for your review.

Mark from Old Toronto
Mark from Old Toronto

laundry services

IMG_20140516_150531.jpg Viper Home Services Inc.
416-894-2913
29 Holmesdale Cres.
Toronto
M6E 1Y3

I needed some laundry services installed in a main floor apartment. Carlos came and assessed the situation and explained the options for the plumbing. Dug up the concrete, ran a drain line and water lines, a knockout for the dryer vent, sealed drain line with concrete.. Everything was scheduled and completed quickly and professionally, and I was given helpful explanations and advice. Will definitely use Viper again.

Thank you very much for your review. You can count on us if you need anything else in the future.

Anubhave in Woodstock
Anubhave in Woodstock
0 reviews Woodstock, ON

Concert on Drive way

They have done great and fast job at our driveway and front of door. They made new steps and make space for additional car parking.

We are very happy with their services .

thank you very much for the review. really appreciate it

Zyung in Woodstock
Zyung in Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, ON

Basement Leak Fix

We had a basement leak from the backyard and there is wall crack from inside. Manny has done great job to fix, it was really hard work to dig all the way down and fix the area properly.

We had done this job about 2 months ago, and we waited for few rains to check and we are very happy that the company had done very professional job.

thank you very much for the review. it was a pleasure working with you

Jen Rad
Jen Rad

Waterproofing a 100 year old house.

I co-own a Victorian duplex with another woman. We needed to waterproof a corner of the basement and install a back flow valve and sump pump. We had three estimates and decided to go with Manny. He was not the cheapest but he had the most sensible and realistic explanations of the pros, cons and risks, all with a friendly no BS attitude. And no condescension. His crew arrived EXACTLY when they said would, and cleaned up thoroughly everyday. A basement window was replaced before we even realized it had been damaged in the excavation. He arranged for an HVAC guy to redirect duct work to accommodate the sump pump, and create a more open environment. All on time. During the recent summer storms, when we experienced leakage elsewhere, Manny returned our call immediately and came by the next day to inspect the main drain. I totally trust Manny and his team.

Thank you very much for the review. Much appreciated.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Basement Reno

I have been through nightmare reno's before so I was extremely hesitant & fearful of diving into such an extensive basement endeavour. Our contractor told us to call Manny & if he wasn't available then "wait for him to be." Manny is probably one of the last true gentleman left on this planet. He is reliable, fair, communicative & responsive. The work that Manny & his crew did for us was no less than genius. I joked with him that he is "less than a God & more than a man!" Thank you for making such a massive renovation look "easy" and defintely stress free. I can write this & reco him with great confidence. If you are renovating & manage to get Manny on your team , you should consider yourself lucky!!!!

Thank you very much for your wonderful review Tony. It was great working with you. see you next spring for the driveway.

Kamal in Etobicoke
Kamal in Etobicoke

Clogged floor drain

Manny provided excellent service at the agreed price. He was very courteous and provided an explanation as to the likely cause of the clogged pipe. I will definitely be recommending his company's services to my friends and family.

thank you very much for your review. really appreciate it

Michelle in York
Michelle in York

Sump Pump Installation

Manny and his team were friendly, professional, and so very knowledgeable about their area of expertise. I asked them a ton of questions and they were able to patiently and clearly explain the ins and outs of what they were doing to my house. I was really stressed out when I called these guys in, and I couldn't be more satisfied with their service!

Thank tou very much for the review Michelle. It was a pleasure working with you.

Sub Pump + Other Items replacement and Installation

Manny/Carlos (company Viper), was referred to me by my local plumbing store. I couldn't have asked for a better group of professionals. The work was so clean, fair priced and zero stress!!!

Carlos was the gentleman who did the installation and replacement for a few items in my home. (The sub pump being the major item). He is an absolute pleasure. His taking time to explain everything to me and taking care of my home like it was his own was amazing. After he was done, you couldn't even tell someone had been there..His work was so clean and neatly done I was amazed.

Thank you Carlos you were great.. Much credit to Manny and his Viper team.

Thank you very much for your review Joe. Really appreciate it.

kateorange in Toronto
kateorange in Toronto

Basement waterproofing and drain work

We came home late at night on a very rainy day in February to find water pouring into our basement. We contacted Viper late Sunday night and Manny was at our door 9:00 am Monday morning. He offered a few options that he explained clearly and sensibly.
The Viper crew started the next day... they worked diligently and cleaned up very well at the end of each day. Despite running into a bit of an obstacle with a load-bearing wall, Manny and his team took it in stride and came up with an easy solution.
They did interior waterproofing, cleaned up a few old drain lines, video inspected our main sewer line and installed rough-ins for a future sink.
When it comes to waterproofing/drains, because it's somewhat "out of sight", you want the confidence that it's done right. We have that confidence. It was clear that Viper were professionals and knew exactly what they were doing. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. it's really appreciated.

More about Viper Home Services Inc.

Viper Home Services Specializes in waterproofing drains and all types of concrete work. Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service within the Greater Toronto Area. We always deliver what we promise on time and on budget.

- We have excellent references from our satisfied clients
- We are a family owned and operated business.
- We are professionals and guarantee our work 100%
- We are an Ontario registered company
- We are registered with W.S.I.B. and are fully insured
- We satisfy our client and follow their recommendations
- We are friendly and professional
- We get the work done on time and on budget

So stop putting off that nagging renovations project and let the pros handle it

Call our references and they will speak for us!!

- Drains