Viper Home Services Inc.

Waterproofing
29 Holmesdale crs. Toronto ON m6e1y3
Drain Services
Viper Home Services Inc.

Reviews for Viper Home Services Inc.

Leafs in Etobicoke
Leafs in Etobicoke

Great job fixing the leak in our bathroom drain

Manny and his team did a great Job repairing the leaky drain in my upstairs bathroom. He completed the job quickly, tested the repair thoroughly, and made sure to clean up the work area where he had to make holes in the drywall.

thank you very much for taking time to write a review. really appreciate it.

jasonlndry in Toronto
jasonlndry in Toronto

Tank-less Water Heater

We requested a quote on the Friday and had the system installed by Wednesday. Price was reasonable and the work was professional. the even stayed late to make sure that we had hot water for the morning after they had to travel across town to get a pipe threaded. Manny is awesome, thanks again!

Thank you very much for the review. Really appreciate it

Gerald F.
Gerald F.

Leak fix

We had a leak on a Sunday and Viper came within an hour and had no trouble finding and fixing the leak. We were very happy with the service and would recommend Viper to others.

Thank you very much for taking the time to wright a review.

I was really happy w the job done on my basement I had a problem with a main pipe from the sewer and viper home services did a awesome work I really recommend his services

IMG_20140516_150531.jpg Viper Home Services Inc.
416-894-2913
29 Holmesdale Cres.
Toronto
M6E 1Y3

Their job is really good I was very happy w the work done in my basement I had a problem w the sewer pipes they were backing up threw my toilet and bathtub

Thank you very much for your review. happy holidays

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Plumbing

Extremely happy with the plumbing service provided by viper home services. Job was done professionally and clean. They are very knowledgable and provided me with different options. I highly recommend them. Thanks Manny

Thank you very much for the review. happy holidays

Khan from Toronto
Khan from Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Drain Repair

Hi, last week I got a major problem with the drain at my house, which was successfully resolved with Manny and his crew. Manny was very professional and polite, he explained everything and gave me couple options to choose from. Price was very reasonable as well. Job was done fast and very clean! Highly recommended

thank you very much for your review happy holidays

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Service

Exceptional work and service from Viper Home Services. Thank you for making a daunting task, seem so mangable and actually a positive experience. Can’t say enough about the great work provided by Manny and Carlos.

Thank you very much for your review. happy holidays.

Lucy in Boston
Lucy in Boston

Heroes!

I can't begin express how greatful I am to Manny for helping us get through a messy situation on Boxing Day! We discovered that we had a blockage in our sewer main and panicked a bit because we weren't sure who would be available on a holiday. Viper Home services came to the house quickly and professionally solved our problem. Manny took the time to appropriately explain the situation and offered a few different options. Loved the friendly attitude and no bs approach. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for you review Lucy. happy holidays.

rigo in Brampton
rigo in Brampton

Backwater valve, sump pump

I am very happy with Viper Home Services. Their crew is very professional and courteous. They made their service work within my budget and in a timely manner which I am thankful for.
Definitely i will hire them again.
Thanks Manny and your crew again. You're the best!

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. happy holidays for you and the family.

Octavio from Mississauga in Mississauga
Octavio from Mississauga in Mississauga

New build water and sewer install

We hired Viper as they were highly referred to us by previous customers. We are building a new home and needed to have new water line and new sewer drain to the city mains. Manuel and his crew were very professional and knowledgeable. We encountered some issues and they guided us through the options available. We made the decision we thought best and they dealt with the rest. When they left the jobsite it was complete and clean. We will recommend Viper as they have been one of the top companies we have hired for our project. They deliver on what they agree to do and do it on schedule.

Thank you very much for the review Octavio. happy holidays

More about Viper Home Services Inc.

Viper Home Services Specializes in waterproofing drains and all types of concrete work. Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service within the Greater Toronto Area. We always deliver what we promise on time and on budget.

- We have excellent references from our satisfied clients
- We are a family owned and operated business.
- We are professionals and guarantee our work 100%
- We are an Ontario registered company
- We are registered with W.S.I.B. and are fully insured
- We satisfy our client and follow their recommendations
- We are friendly and professional
- We get the work done on time and on budget

So stop putting off that nagging renovations project and let the pros handle it

Call our references and they will speak for us!!

- Drains