Nagra Bros Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Nagra Bros Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Nagra Bros Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Hot Water Tank Replacement

Our hot water tank went out today evening around 6PM. Ranjeet Nagra reached my house within an hour and had the hot water tank replaced and removed my old tank by 9PM. They checked my furnace also at nominal price. I'm happy with their quick service. Good job.

Faiyaz
Faiyaz
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Hot Water Tank Repair

Our hot water tank went out late one evening, around 9:30. I knew this was an after hours call so the price would be more than normal. We called around to various plumbers and Nagra brothers price was around half of the price we received from most. They were at my house within the hour and had the hot water tank replaced (and removed my old tank) within a couple of hours. Great job.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Surrey?