Classic Carpet

Whitchurch Stouffville ON L4A 0W9

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Classic Carpet

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing work on a basement bedroom!

I cannot reccomend George enough!!!! George was amazing! He was quick, efficient and friendly! His pricing is fair. The carpet is plush and exactly what I needed. He was able to also refer someone to do some light electrical work for me. I am beyond satisfied with his work.

Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure and I'm happy that the carpet works for you.

Tyler in Toronto
Tyler in Toronto

Stair Carpet Runner

I had a fantastic experience with Classic Carpet. Every question was answered promptly, the customer service was excellent, and the price was right.

George worked with me on the install time and only took an hour out of my day. The finish product looks great!

Definitely recommend!

It was my pleasure. Enjoy your new stairs.

Patrick
Patrick

Carpeting basement stairs

Clean, friendly and easy to work with. These guys were quick and affotable. Much cheaper than expected and the results look great.

Melanie
Melanie

Staircases

George did an excellent job installing carpet on our staircases. He showed up on time and was personable and professional. We'd definitely hire him again if we need carpet installed in future.

Runner

George did a fantastic job on my runner from the main floor to the upper story. On time, fast, attention to detail. Great work and great guy.

George even came back to fix some puppy damage made shortly after he installed the carpet. Stands by his work.

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words.

Laura
Laura
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Berber repair

George fixed a couple runs in our Berber Carpet. His work was excellent and he was very easy to deal with. He even offered his services the same day I called him. I would highly recommend George to anyone looking to repair or lay carpet.

Thank You Laura. I'm glad your happy with your "new" carpet.

Michelle
Michelle
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Carpet Installation

George and his father did a great job installing carpet on the second floor of our home. We had a last minute change in our carpet selection and George was able to accommodate our request and still get the job done in the same time frame. Really appreciate his professional attitude and willingness to provide great customer service. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Classic Carpet!

Thank you Michelle. it was my pleasure working with and finding the right carpet for you.

Angie Fostaty from Thornhill
Angie Fostaty from Thornhill
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Perfect Service with Exemplary Craftmanship

George is a true professional. He installed high quality broadloom in our bedrooms and as runners on our staircases. We couldn't be happier. It looks fantastic. We had the upper hall done in hardwood, and he even came back after that to do the transitions so that they looked seamless. He was easy to contact, punctual, efficient and professional. We wouldn't hesitate to have him do our next job. Highly recommended.

Hi Angie! it was my pleasure working with you. enjoy your beautiful carpet.

gibsonsfinest79 in Whitby
gibsonsfinest79 in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

New Carpet basement and bedrooms

George was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is an honest likeable guy and a hard worker. We picked out some stunning carpet and everyone compliments it when they come over. Don't hesitate to use Classic Carpet. I would definitely again.

Thank you!! It was my pleasure and I'm happy you're enjoying your new carpet!!

More about Classic Carpet

Classic Carpet has been in business for over 15 years and specializes in carpet sales, installation and repairs. We have a wide variety of different carpet styles and colours, at an affordable price. Let us come to you with our carpet swatches and shop in the comfort of your home.