Classic Carpet

Whitchurch Stouffville ON L4A 0W9

Reviews for Classic Carpet

Angie Fostaty from Thornhill
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

George is a true professional. He installed high quality broadloom in our bedrooms and as runners on our staircases. We couldn't be happier. It looks fantastic. We had the upper hall done in hardwood, and he even came back after that to do the transitions so that they looked seamless. He was easy to contact, punctual, efficient and professional. We wouldn't hesitate to have him do our next job. Highly recommended.

Hi Angie! it was my pleasure working with you. enjoy your beautiful carpet.

gibsonsfinest79 in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

George was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is an honest likeable guy and a hard worker. We picked out some stunning carpet and everyone compliments it when they come over. Don't hesitate to use Classic Carpet. I would definitely again.

Thank you!! It was my pleasure and I'm happy you're enjoying your new carpet!!

Brian
3 reviews Ajax, ON

George came in the evening to install our runner and did a fantastic job. The underpad was premium quality and the binding of the runner was good. Installation was quick and he also fixed the top of the stairs carpet done by the builder . I would recommend him to anybody.

Janet in Toronto
3 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

George is very professional & honest, I would absolutely use him again, and would not hesitate to recommend him to friends/family. From the very beginning he provided a fair quote, excellent work ethic, and no issues whatsoever...it was a pleasure dealing with him. Thank u George, the final job is great!

Diane
1 review Whitby, ON

George was great to work with! He showed up to the consultation with samples and gave me a quote on the spot. It ended up being over a month between the time he ripped out the old carpets and installed the new ones as I was doing renovations to pretty much the whole house. He checked in with me on a regular basis and the install day went smoothly. I would definitely recommend Classic Carpet!

adrmo16
1 review Whitby, ON

Work was done in a timely manner.
Very punctual and flexible with my needs.
Friendly and proffesional approach

Thanks it was my pleasure to help

FP
1 review Whitby, ON

George was professional and lovely to work with. He came to give us a quote and brought many carpet samples with him. He went above and beyond and even screwed in our squeaky floorboards! His work was amazing - he is definitely a perfectionist and we are recommending him to our friends and family.

Liis

Everything is possible with George. He worked with me to get the job done within the restrictions I needed to work within. No one else came even close to his flexibility and genuine interest in helping me achieve my goals. The stairs look great, we couldn't be happier.

Jeff Allen in Toronto

You could not ask for a more professional installer than George. George brought multiple samples to my home for selection. On istallation day, George arrived early and promptly started. Removed all the old carpet and underpad. Then proceed to install the new carpet with no issues. Absolutely no short cuts were taken with George. Don't hestitate to call Classic Carpet for your next carpet job.

Bob

Classic Carpet recommendations on HomeStars led us to contact Goce ( George ) and we couldn't ask for better service and product. George came to our home very soon after our initial call, listened to our thoughts on carpet replacement and made suggestions of ways to install new carpet and stretch old carpets that did not need replacement. His quiet, non-pushy salesmanship afforded us with many possible opportunities to assess the large selection of carpet colours and qualities he presented. The work was completed to our satisfaction within 10 days and his professional skills were evident throughout the installation. The job site was thoroughly inspected and cleaned. We would highly recommend Classic Carpet to all who are looking for a skilled, reliable professional.

More about Classic Carpet

Classic Carpet has been in business for over 15 years and specializes in carpet sales, installation and repairs. We have a wide variety of different carpet styles and colours, at an affordable price. Let us come to you with our carpet swatches and shop in the comfort of your home.