Classic Carpet

Reviews for Classic Carpet

rahmiel in Toronto
rahmiel in Toronto

Great work!

George was amazing! He carpeted my den quickly and the result was perfect. He clearly knows what he is doing. Also, the communication with George was smooth. Thanks George! Would definitely use him again.

S. H.
S. H.

Stairs

George installed new carpeting throughout our basement and stairway. I would highly recommend him as we couldnt be happier with his work and the quality of the carpet he installed. We had some last minute scheduling changes which he kindly accomodated and he was very quick with communication, reliable and timely. Thank you George!

Carpet wrinkles stretching

I am very happy with the work. All my carpet wrinkles were removed. It was easy to arrange an appointment for an estimate and actual work. I highly recommended them.

Thank you! It was my pleasure and happy I can help out.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Amazing Amazing Amazing

George is amazing at what he does. We had him replace the existing broadloom on our stairs. He did it incredibly fast, was super friendly, organized & clean. I would highly recommend him for your carpet needs!

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you like your new carpet. Your stairs look great!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing work on a basement bedroom!

I cannot reccomend George enough!!!! George was amazing! He was quick, efficient and friendly! His pricing is fair. The carpet is plush and exactly what I needed. He was able to also refer someone to do some light electrical work for me. I am beyond satisfied with his work.

Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure and I'm happy that the carpet works for you.

Tyler in Toronto
Tyler in Toronto

Stair Carpet Runner

I had a fantastic experience with Classic Carpet. Every question was answered promptly, the customer service was excellent, and the price was right.

George worked with me on the install time and only took an hour out of my day. The finish product looks great!

Definitely recommend!

It was my pleasure. Enjoy your new stairs.

Patrick
Patrick

Carpeting basement stairs

Clean, friendly and easy to work with. These guys were quick and affotable. Much cheaper than expected and the results look great.

Melanie
Melanie

Staircases

George did an excellent job installing carpet on our staircases. He showed up on time and was personable and professional. We'd definitely hire him again if we need carpet installed in future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Runner

George did a fantastic job on my runner from the main floor to the upper story. On time, fast, attention to detail. Great work and great guy.

George even came back to fix some puppy damage made shortly after he installed the carpet. Stands by his work.

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words.

More about Classic Carpet

Classic Carpet has been in business for over 15 years and specializes in carpet sales, installation and repairs. We have a wide variety of different carpet styles and colours, at an affordable price. Let us come to you with our carpet swatches and shop in the comfort of your home.