Classic Carpet

Whitchurch Stouffville ON L4A 0W9
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Markham  >  Classic Carpet

Reviews for Classic Carpet

Runner

George did a fantastic job on my runner from the main floor to the upper story. On time, fast, attention to detail. Great work and great guy.

George even came back to fix some puppy damage made shortly after he installed the carpet. Stands by his work.

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words.

Laura
Laura
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Berber repair

George fixed a couple runs in our Berber Carpet. His work was excellent and he was very easy to deal with. He even offered his services the same day I called him. I would highly recommend George to anyone looking to repair or lay carpet.

Thank You Laura. I'm glad your happy with your "new" carpet.

Michelle
Michelle
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Carpet Installation

George and his father did a great job installing carpet on the second floor of our home. We had a last minute change in our carpet selection and George was able to accommodate our request and still get the job done in the same time frame. Really appreciate his professional attitude and willingness to provide great customer service. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Classic Carpet!

Thank you Michelle. it was my pleasure working with and finding the right carpet for you.

Angie Fostaty from Thornhill
Angie Fostaty from Thornhill
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Perfect Service with Exemplary Craftmanship

George is a true professional. He installed high quality broadloom in our bedrooms and as runners on our staircases. We couldn't be happier. It looks fantastic. We had the upper hall done in hardwood, and he even came back after that to do the transitions so that they looked seamless. He was easy to contact, punctual, efficient and professional. We wouldn't hesitate to have him do our next job. Highly recommended.

Hi Angie! it was my pleasure working with you. enjoy your beautiful carpet.

gibsonsfinest79 in Whitby
gibsonsfinest79 in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

New Carpet basement and bedrooms

George was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is an honest likeable guy and a hard worker. We picked out some stunning carpet and everyone compliments it when they come over. Don't hesitate to use Classic Carpet. I would definitely again.

Thank you!! It was my pleasure and I'm happy you're enjoying your new carpet!!

Brian
Brian
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Installation of runner on stairs

George came in the evening to install our runner and did a fantastic job. The underpad was premium quality and the binding of the runner was good. Installation was quick and he also fixed the top of the stairs carpet done by the builder . I would recommend him to anybody.

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto
3 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Runner for stairs

George is very professional & honest, I would absolutely use him again, and would not hesitate to recommend him to friends/family. From the very beginning he provided a fair quote, excellent work ethic, and no issues whatsoever...it was a pleasure dealing with him. Thank u George, the final job is great!

Diane
Diane

Carpet Install - Stairs and Upper Floor

George was great to work with! He showed up to the consultation with samples and gave me a quote on the spot. It ended up being over a month between the time he ripped out the old carpets and installed the new ones as I was doing renovations to pretty much the whole house. He checked in with me on a regular basis and the install day went smoothly. I would definitely recommend Classic Carpet!

adrmo16
adrmo16

Carpet installation

Work was done in a timely manner.
Very punctual and flexible with my needs.
Friendly and proffesional approach

Thanks it was my pleasure to help

FP
FP

Carpet Installation

George was professional and lovely to work with. He came to give us a quote and brought many carpet samples with him. He went above and beyond and even screwed in our squeaky floorboards! His work was amazing - he is definitely a perfectionist and we are recommending him to our friends and family.

More about Classic Carpet

Classic Carpet has been in business for over 15 years and specializes in carpet sales, installation and repairs. We have a wide variety of different carpet styles and colours, at an affordable price. Let us come to you with our carpet swatches and shop in the comfort of your home.