Carpet Installers

Reviews for Classic Carpet

Fran
Fran
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Wall to wall basement carpet

George was professional in every aspect of the project and ensured that the work was completed to the highest standard. He provided various carpet samples and made recommendations for the best application of each floor covering. The installation was completed in a very conscientious and timely manner. Furniture was carefully moved by George and his staff member prior to the capet being laid and then it was later repositioned with the same care at the end of the project. George demonstrated a high degree of skill and I am pleased to recommend his company to other homeowners.

dons_bateman
dons_bateman
1 review Bowmanville, ON

renovation for resale

Whitchurch Stouffville
L4A 0W9

I would absolutely recommend George to anyone of my friends and family as he was very professional and paid attention to detail also did more than agreed upon to make sure we were satisfied

Thank-you Donna and Matt. Good luck with your resale!

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Carpet Crisis

Whitchurch Stouffville
L4A 0W9

I hired a contractor who claimed to do carpeting only to find out after it was a complete mess and wasted carpet that he wasn't. I called George upon recommendation from a co-worker and he came and saved me!!! He came out on short notice and did an amazing job. Thank you George!!!!!!!!

No problem Jamie it was my pleasure to help

mvmcinnis in Toronto
mvmcinnis in Toronto

Stretched carpet in hallway and bedroom

I heard about George through the local buy and sell group. He definitely lived up to his reputation! He was very honest and did a great job. Thank you George!

Rick in Whitchurch-stouffville
Rick in Whitchurch-stouffville

Carpet Retrofit

We were moving to another house and were able to take our 1 year old carpet and under pad with us. George came over and measured up what was required and removed and reinstalled the carpet. He did an AMAZING job!!

Very, very pleased with the installation and timeline he was able to perform all this in. Highly recommend!!!

Diana in Whitchurch-stouffville
Diana in Whitchurch-stouffville

Fixing squeaky floor

We had terrible squeaks in one of the carpeted rooms. George knew exactly what the problem was and by using shims he was able to fix the issue. There are not too many contractors like him: not too many would even bother to come out and help with small jobs. We are very happy with the results and we highly recommend George. We want to replace our existing carpet with a new one and we will definitely reach out to Classic Carpet for this.

Michael in Whitchurch-stouffville
Michael in Whitchurch-stouffville

STAIR RUNNERS

AWESOME QUALITY WORKMANSHIP. WILL DEFINATELY USE AGAIN IN FUTURE.

REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS WORK AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HIS CUSTOMERS SATISFIED.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IT WAS A PLEASURE DEALING WITH YOU.

Mark in Whitchurch-stouffville
Mark in Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Carpet in bedrooms, hallway and stairs

Found George through a post on Stouffville Buy and Sell. Came highly recommended. He is a hard worker and gets the job done, with high quality workmanship. Good selection of materials and timely response. Would recommend him again for more work.

Thank you! Enjoy your new carpet and home!

Cadence Construction and Design Inc
Cadence Construction and Design Inc
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Carpet Installation

I found Classic Carpet only a few weeks ago on Home Stars, I was looking for a carpet installer I could trust to recommend to my clients. I called George and requested an appointment as soon as he could. George met me the very next day at a basement renovation we were working on. He gave us samples to choose from and was very knowledgeable. I told him we needed to make a decision quickly so he rushed and got me a quote the very same day. My clients agreed to the very fair price and we decided to proceed. The very next week he came and installed the carpet and it looked fantastic! I then asked George to come and install carpet at my own home and he did an incredible job for me as well. He is fast and clean and goes well beyond what I expected. I would highly recommend Classic Carpet and I will be using his services again. (I already had him quote my sisters home as well)

Thank-you it was my pleasure to work with you

Alina in Whitchurch-stouffville
Alina in Whitchurch-stouffville

Basement Carpet

George replaced our basement carpet. He provided a fair quote, was on time, professional and very easy to deal with. He did an excellent job and would definitely recommend him.

Thanks Alina im glad you are happy with my work

More about Classic Carpet

Classic Carpet has been in business for over 15 years and specializes in carpet sales, installation and repairs. We have a wide variety of different carpet styles and colours, at an affordable price. Let us come to you with our carpet swatches and shop in the comfort of your home.