Haystack Home Inspections

Home Inspection
3 - 1017 W 7th Ave Vancouver BC V6H1B2
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in New Westminster  >  Haystack Home Inspections  >  Remote Investment Property
HomeStars in Toronto

Haystack Home Inspections
604-734-4700
3 - 1017 W 7th Ave
Vancouver
BC
V6H 1B2

My boyfriend and I are located in Toronto and we were buying an investment property in Surrey. As we weren't planning on visiting the unit, we needed someone experienced, reliable, and who has great communication.
Chris was absolutely fantastic. The report was very easy to read and understand, and the whole process was so smooth from scheduling to after-inspection follow-up. He didn't let us slip off the track, and kept us informed. We sincerely appreciate it. It was great.

Hi T.O., While we talk about first time buyers a lot helping experienced investors is also something we do at Haystack Home Inspections. Many clients just are not able to be there at the time of sale. While Toronto is a good distance away, Thailand is the most remote clients to date. I am glad to hear that our style of report was conducive to helping you purchase with confidence, having never seen the Surrey condo. I hope you find great tenants. Sincerely, Chris Thompson