Golden Valley Decks

Stanley Lam
Stanley Lam
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Deck Exceeded City Building Inspector Standards

We researched a number of companies and a mandatory requirement is they must pass a City Building Permit Inspection. The other Contractors withdrew their interest, but we knew this will eliminate shoddy workmanship if they're unwilling to guarantee with the City.

Ryan not only completed the Deck on time and within Budget, he exceeded the city Building Code standards. So not only do we highly recommend using Ryan again and the support of the City Inspector's unbiased opinion; we undeniably made the right choice.

Thanks for taking time to give us feedback! Really appreciate it!

Steve
Steve
1 review Pickering, ON

Deck

Ryan gave me some great design ideas and came in with a very competitive quote.

He started when he said he would and finished on time. Amazing work ethic and great communication throughout the process.

I am happy to recommend Ryan and his crew to anyone that needs a deck. Thanks Ryan!

Thanks for taking time to write us a review!

Andrew
Andrew

23x16 PT Deck

I used the Homestars option of finding a contractor to build our deck at our home. Ryan's company was one of the companies and he was able to come to my home to give me suggestions and discuss our deck plans. we decided to got for a pressure treated deck which is 23X16, railings with metal pickets and a staircase down to the lawn.

Ryan and his guys are VERY quick. They came in 1 day to put in the posts. About a week after they came back and finished the entire deck. WOW that's all that I can say. Ryan and his crew did a great job and quick... and the deck is solid.

Thanks for taking your time to write us a review and thanks for the referrals! Really appreciate it!

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Backyard deck

We posted our project request on homestars and in a matter of hours, Ryan responded and advised what he and his team could build for us within the budget we specified.
We wanted a roughly 10 x 20 deck with railing and small staircase. Ryan offered up some great recommendations on the project and at the same time was very accommodating with respect to the specific elements that we wanted included.
He and the team came in a Monday to pour the concrete for the support posts and on the Wednesday they built the entire deck (in one day!)
My wife and kids and I were very happy with the finished product. It’s exactly what we wanted and, in fact even exceeded our expectations!
I would definitely recommend Golden Valley Decks to anyone looking for a deck - Ryan and his team were professional, courteous and they deliver a great product!

Thank you so much! It's been my pleasure to work with you!

Carlos in Toronto
Carlos in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Cedar Party Deck with Privacy Screens

I was referred to Ryan by a colleague/friend, and I’m extremely glad that I hired him to do our deck! Both myself and my wife love it and couldn’t have asked for a better layout. Ryan gave us advice on the layout was friendly, courteous and straightforwardly with his answers. He did everything he could to accommodate our requests and finished the job earlier than expected! My brother who’s a handyman inspected the deck midway through the process and gave it a thumbs up! Ryan went above our expectations and I will more than gladly recommend him to our family and friends anytime

Thanks for the review! Enjoy the deck!

Patty in Pickering
Patty in Pickering
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Deck with pergola, railing and privacy slatted fence

I’m writing this review on the 3rd and last day of this deck Reno. Yes, that’s right, this only took them 3 days!! Ryan and his hardworking crew left this evening and we already started putting furniture on the deck as we’re so excited.
From the start Ryan has been remarkable in his customer service and listening to what we wanted. Every question, every email and every text was promptly addressed. Even getting a quote didn’t take 2 weeks-yes, we lost 2 weeks waiting for another company to give us a quote before we called Golden Valley. Ryan showed us how a professional should treat their customers. Even when I was concerned about the spacing of the pergola beams and mentioned it to him, he reminded me we had wanted an “airy look” not “heavy” and that I should trust him. When the second layer of 2x2’s went up I understood and loved it!!! He really was listening! Our neighbours came over right away and we already received lots of complements. Would definitely recommend Golden Valley Decks!

It's been a pleasure to work with you! Enjoy the deck!

Clair in Toronto
Clair in Toronto
1 review , ON

great work done!

I spent quite some time doing research on line and finally I chose Ryan and his company. I am so glad that I made the right decision. Ryan was very patient to meet all my requirements from the beginning to the end. The project turned out to be an art! I loved Ryan’s idea of the pergola and it looked amazing! Also, he finished the project on time as he promised.
I will recommend Golden Valley deck to my family and friends. If you don’t want any trouble, go with him!

Thanks for the review!

Carmen and Nelson
Carmen and Nelson
1 review Aurora, ON

Composite Deck Project

We just recently got our deck done by Ryan and are extremely happy with the results. Throughout the project, we had to make changes in order to meet the city's bylaw coding demands - Ryan happily accommodated and still went above and beyond to expectation and the while remaining professional, courteous and delivered on time despite all the changes.

I highly recommend Ryan and would use him again for any future projects. We are enjoying our deck and happy that we chose Ryan for the job!

Thanks for your review! Enjoy the summer on the new deck!

Ralph in Scarborough
Ralph in Scarborough

Deck Work

We recently changed our deck to Composite. This work was done by Ryan. I was very impressed with his professionalism, right from the quote to execution. He is very courteous and very easy to deal with. His work was neat and we just love the way our deck looks now. Thank you Ryan for an amazing job. I would recommend Ryan to all looking for a reliable deck contractor.

Thanks for the review! Enjoy the deck!

Melissa W. in Markham
Melissa W. in Markham

We love our deck!

We are so glad we chose Golden Valley Decks. We trusted Ryan from the start and knew we could rely on him and his team to build a quality deck. And they did! Within days, our deck was constructed and ready for bbq season. Thank you, Ryan and team, for your efficient and outstanding work!

I am glad you love your deck! Let me know if anything I could help in the future!

More about Golden Valley Decks

Welcome to Golden Valley Decks.We specialize in deck building with all kinds of materials such as Trex, Azek, IPE, cedar and pressure treated.
Our crews are highly skilled, and everyone needs to truely love their job. with confidence of each job we have done, we provide a 5 years workmanship warranty on every project.
We believe that satisfaction of customer is the key of our success. If you are looking for a reliable, professional contractor to build your dream deck, then Golden Valley Deck is the one you can trust.

Composite deck