Superior Plumbing

Superior Plumbing

Reviews for Superior Plumbing

Kim in Calgary
Kim in Calgary

Replace kitchen taps and fix leaks.

Blair is great! In a world where one on one personal customer service seems to be very much becoming a thing of the past, Blair was professional and friendly, provided on time, great quality and fair priced work. Will most definitely be using Blair's services for any future plumbing needs going forward and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a reliable and dependable plumber.

Lenore in Calgary
Lenore in Calgary

Install a tap hose

I have been calling Blair for plumbing service for a few years now. I like that I can talk to him and not a receptionist. He always gives me good advice to reduce my costs. He is always on time and he does not try to upsell me. I went to Lowes to see about buying a new tap. The Moen rep was there and he had the part in his car. He went to his car to get the hose and gave it to me for free. Moen taps have a lifetime warranty. Blair installed it for me because I couldn't get it right even though I was sending him pictures and he was talking me through the install. Blair is a great guy and a great plumber.

Shawn in Calgary
Shawn in Calgary

Water Tank Hose Replacement

Texted Superior and within minutes got a response. All other plumbing company's were booked that day, even Blair at Superior said he was pretty booked but would really try and see me if he could fit it in. Low and behold, he said he could swing by at around 2:00. He arrived, was professional, did the work (which is top notch I must say) and charged a more than reasonable rate. I will definitley be contacting Superior Plumbing with any plumbing needs in the future.

thanks for the great review..happy i was able to squeeze you in that day :)

Nally in Calgary
Nally in Calgary

Hot Water Tank Removal and Replacement

Woke up to a busted hot water tank. Called Blair and Blair alone - he came highly recommended. He was able to diagnose my problem based on details I supplied over the phone, and was able to fit me in almost right away. He was prompt, efficient, knowledgeable, courteous, reasonably priced and extremely clean. He also pointed out what to look for after installation. He was in and out of my home in approximately an hour. I will definitely be using him again and I highly recommend.

thanks for the great review..i know what it's like when you don't have hot water & i really strive to help out when i'm able

AnnMeaghan in Calgary
AnnMeaghan in Calgary

Reliable service

We had Blair fix 3 problems for us. First, we called him to fix a leaking shower in one bathroom and a leaking toilet in another. We were able to book him reasonably quickly and he did a great job! He was kind, professional, and informative - making sure I knew what to look for in the future if problems should arise. As luck would have it, our garbage disposal, which Blair was nowhere near, broke within a week of the first appointment. Completely happy with our first services from him, I called him up and arranged for another appointment within a timely manner. Blair gave advice for saving money and again, informed me when he saw things that hadn't been done properly before and how he would fix it. This made me feel even more confident in the services he was providing. It's no wonder Mike Holmes has endorsed him, as they clearly both appreciate doing things properly.

thanks Ann. Hopefully you guys are set for a while now :)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great service

I needed help diagnosing a problem with my shower. Blair was very thorough, knowledgable, and his price was reasonable. His advice was spot on and saved me a lot of money. I will definitely use him again and I recommend him to anyone.

thanks for the great review..i always try to advise my customers on issues they can look into themselves to try and save a bit of money :)

Kathy H in Calgary
Kathy H in Calgary

Toilet tank

Blair was very professional from inquiry call to job completion. He replied quickly to the voice message and was able to start work within a day. Blair was courteous and answered questions thoroughly and knowledgeably.

Thanks Kathy..glad i was able to help your mom out :)

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary

Kitchen Renovation

Blair did a great job moving all our plumbing lines and setting everything up for our kitchen. We found him to be very professional and skilled. We would not hesitate to hire him again for any future plumbing work we may need.

So glad i was able to help get rid of your old plumbing & update your kitchen with some new materials to accommodate your renovation :)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Hot Water Tank Repair

This is the second time we've used Superior Plumbing and each time we've been very happy! Blair has great communication and is very professional, which makes him super easy to work with. He also goes above and beyond, for example he turned our hot water tank down from it's maximum setting when he learned we had a 3 and a 1 year old, to avoid scalding. Would definitely recommend and use him again!

:) thanks. I always like to check the tanks temperature setting..especially when there are little one's in the house

ikrananka in Peace River
ikrananka in Peace River

Irrigation Pipe and Valve Repair/Replacement

My exterior copper irrigation supply pipe froze and burst in two places despite the system having been blown out for the winter. Based on Superior Plumbing's glowing reviews I contacted Blair who squeezed me in to his schedule the very next day. Blair was beyond professional and friendly - someone I felt implicitly I could trust. He replaced the damaged 18" section of copper pipe and could have left it at that. But no, he noticed that water was leaking VERY slowly past the irrigation on/off valve in my house. This was why the pipe burst - after blowing it out the pipe filled slowly with water again due to the passing valve. Blair told me about the issue and sought my permission to change the valve - which I gave him. Blair replaced the valve very quickly, and this time with one with a downstream bleed so I can now check that it isn't passing. All for a very reasonable price. All in all 10 out of 10. I highly recommend Blair and Superior Plumbing.

So glad i was able to come by..and that we got that pesky shut off changed out..you shouldn't have any problems for quite some time now :)

More about Superior Plumbing

Superior Plumbing is a Calgary-based plumbing company that is all about quality workmanship, competitive pricing and trained certified personnel. We employ Master Journeymen plumbers and gas fitters who provide excellent customer service and attention to detail. No job is too big or too small. From simple plumbing solutions to extensive ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?