Superior Plumbing

Plumbing
8004-8008 Churchill Drive Southwest Calgary AB T2V 2S4
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Superior Plumbing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Superior Plumbing

Kathy H in Calgary

Blair was very professional from inquiry call to job completion. He replied quickly to the voice message and was able to start work within a day. Blair was courteous and answered questions thoroughly and knowledgeably.

Job Price

Thanks Kathy..glad i was able to help your mom out :)

Mike in Calgary

Blair did a great job moving all our plumbing lines and setting everything up for our kitchen. We found him to be very professional and skilled. We would not hesitate to hire him again for any future plumbing work we may need.

Job Price

So glad i was able to help get rid of your old plumbing & update your kitchen with some new materials to accommodate your renovation :)

This is the second time we've used Superior Plumbing and each time we've been very happy! Blair has great communication and is very professional, which makes him super easy to work with. He also goes above and beyond, for example he turned our hot water tank down from it's maximum setting when he learned we had a 3 and a 1 year old, to avoid scalding. Would definitely recommend and use him again!

Job Price

:) thanks. I always like to check the tanks temperature setting..especially when there are little one's in the house

ikrananka in Peace River

My exterior copper irrigation supply pipe froze and burst in two places despite the system having been blown out for the winter. Based on Superior Plumbing's glowing reviews I contacted Blair who squeezed me in to his schedule the very next day. Blair was beyond professional and friendly - someone I felt implicitly I could trust. He replaced the damaged 18" section of copper pipe and could have left it at that. But no, he noticed that water was leaking VERY slowly past the irrigation on/off valve in my house. This was why the pipe burst - after blowing it out the pipe filled slowly with water again due to the passing valve. Blair told me about the issue and sought my permission to change the valve - which I gave him. Blair replaced the valve very quickly, and this time with one with a downstream bleed so I can now check that it isn't passing. All for a very reasonable price. All in all 10 out of 10. I highly recommend Blair and Superior Plumbing.

Job Price

So glad i was able to come by..and that we got that pesky shut off changed out..you shouldn't have any problems for quite some time now :)

Blair was beyond polite and efficient. Called Handyman Connect before I called Blair and they want $400 for the same job and charged me 275.00 for doing nothing. Blair came in did the job in under an hour and was clean, efficient and knew exactly what he was doing. Of course i have recommended him, and will be suing him again to replace three toilets. Marvelous service. The best i have had in 50 years!!! Total cost for a rather complicated install was exactly what the quote had been $175. I am more than pleased

Job Price

glad i was able to help..thanks for the terrific review :)

Lucas Field in Calgary

We've called Blair twice for issues with our tub and main stack. He was very honest and up front and his pricing was reasonable. He was also very thorough with his work and wanted to make sure every problem was completely satisfied before leaving. I highly recommend Blair to anyone and honestly wouldn't call anyone else.

Simon in Edmonton

I needed a gas line run for a new stove so I called five different companies. One was charging too much for a call-out. One didn't show for the quote appointment. One guy had no clue how to do the work properly. One company wanted more than three times what Superior Plumbing quoted. Then there was Blair from Superior - knowledgeable, professional, fair pricing, and impressive quality of work. I couldn't be happier with the service that Superior Plumbing provided. They are the only plumber I plan to use in the future and the only one I would recommend.

Job Price

Thanks Simon..glad i was able to help you out with your new stove :)

Blair was great. We had a toilet that was old and needed to be replaced. He sourced the new toilet, did the replacement and hauled away the old one. Very satisfied with the experience.

Job Price

So glad i was able to help out :)

Gordeb from Calgary

I had a water heater that spewed water all over my basement. I tried calling a couple of people including the major company who services my furnace annually. Either they never got back to me as in the case of the major company or they were unable to come quickly enough. Blair was excellent. He promised to try to get over as quickly as he could, in between jobs. When he arrived, he was very easing going and pleasant to deal with. He took out the defective tank and rerouted the piping. He was fast and did an excellent job. The job site was left clean and I was happy with the price for the work done. I now know who I will call for any plumbing issues in the future. Great guy. Great job.

Job Price

glad i was able to help. i know how hard it is when you don't have hot water :)

Blair was very knowledgeable and straight forward. He was prompt, friendly, and honest. Blair not only changed the faucets, he educated me in what he had to do an why. I appreciated this as it made me feel confident in his ability and judgement. I would most definitely recommend his services!

Job Price

thanks for the great review !! always glad to help

More about Superior Plumbing

Superior Plumbing is a Calgary-based plumbing company that is all about quality workmanship, competitive pricing and trained certified personnel. We employ Master Journeymen plumbers and gas fitters who provide excellent customer service and attention to detail. No job is too big or too small. From simple plumbing solutions to extensive ...