Superior Plumbing

8004-8008 Churchill Drive Southwest Calgary AB T2V 2S4
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Superior Plumbing

Reviews for Superior Plumbing

Shawn in Calgary

Texted Superior and within minutes got a response. All other plumbing company's were booked that day, even Blair at Superior said he was pretty booked but would really try and see me if he could fit it in. Low and behold, he said he could swing by at around 2:00. He arrived, was professional, did the work (which is top notch I must say) and charged a more than reasonable rate. I will definitley be contacting Superior Plumbing with any plumbing needs in the future.

thanks for the great review..happy i was able to squeeze you in that day :)

Nally in Calgary

Woke up to a busted hot water tank. Called Blair and Blair alone - he came highly recommended. He was able to diagnose my problem based on details I supplied over the phone, and was able to fit me in almost right away. He was prompt, efficient, knowledgeable, courteous, reasonably priced and extremely clean. He also pointed out what to look for after installation. He was in and out of my home in approximately an hour. I will definitely be using him again and I highly recommend.

thanks for the great review..i know what it's like when you don't have hot water & i really strive to help out when i'm able

AnnMeaghan in Calgary

We had Blair fix 3 problems for us. First, we called him to fix a leaking shower in one bathroom and a leaking toilet in another. We were able to book him reasonably quickly and he did a great job! He was kind, professional, and informative - making sure I knew what to look for in the future if problems should arise. As luck would have it, our garbage disposal, which Blair was nowhere near, broke within a week of the first appointment. Completely happy with our first services from him, I called him up and arranged for another appointment within a timely manner. Blair gave advice for saving money and again, informed me when he saw things that hadn't been done properly before and how he would fix it. This made me feel even more confident in the services he was providing. It's no wonder Mike Holmes has endorsed him, as they clearly both appreciate doing things properly.

thanks Ann. Hopefully you guys are set for a while now :)

I needed help diagnosing a problem with my shower. Blair was very thorough, knowledgable, and his price was reasonable. His advice was spot on and saved me a lot of money. I will definitely use him again and I recommend him to anyone.

thanks for the great review..i always try to advise my customers on issues they can look into themselves to try and save a bit of money :)

Kathy H in Calgary

Blair was very professional from inquiry call to job completion. He replied quickly to the voice message and was able to start work within a day. Blair was courteous and answered questions thoroughly and knowledgeably.

Thanks Kathy..glad i was able to help your mom out :)

Mike in Calgary

Blair did a great job moving all our plumbing lines and setting everything up for our kitchen. We found him to be very professional and skilled. We would not hesitate to hire him again for any future plumbing work we may need.

So glad i was able to help get rid of your old plumbing & update your kitchen with some new materials to accommodate your renovation :)

This is the second time we've used Superior Plumbing and each time we've been very happy! Blair has great communication and is very professional, which makes him super easy to work with. He also goes above and beyond, for example he turned our hot water tank down from it's maximum setting when he learned we had a 3 and a 1 year old, to avoid scalding. Would definitely recommend and use him again!

:) thanks. I always like to check the tanks temperature setting..especially when there are little one's in the house

ikrananka in Peace River

My exterior copper irrigation supply pipe froze and burst in two places despite the system having been blown out for the winter. Based on Superior Plumbing's glowing reviews I contacted Blair who squeezed me in to his schedule the very next day. Blair was beyond professional and friendly - someone I felt implicitly I could trust. He replaced the damaged 18" section of copper pipe and could have left it at that. But no, he noticed that water was leaking VERY slowly past the irrigation on/off valve in my house. This was why the pipe burst - after blowing it out the pipe filled slowly with water again due to the passing valve. Blair told me about the issue and sought my permission to change the valve - which I gave him. Blair replaced the valve very quickly, and this time with one with a downstream bleed so I can now check that it isn't passing. All for a very reasonable price. All in all 10 out of 10. I highly recommend Blair and Superior Plumbing.

So glad i was able to come by..and that we got that pesky shut off changed out..you shouldn't have any problems for quite some time now :)

Blair was beyond polite and efficient. Called Handyman Connect before I called Blair and they want $400 for the same job and charged me 275.00 for doing nothing. Blair came in did the job in under an hour and was clean, efficient and knew exactly what he was doing. Of course i have recommended him, and will be suing him again to replace three toilets. Marvelous service. The best i have had in 50 years!!! Total cost for a rather complicated install was exactly what the quote had been $175. I am more than pleased

glad i was able to help..thanks for the terrific review :)

Lucas Field in Calgary

We've called Blair twice for issues with our tub and main stack. He was very honest and up front and his pricing was reasonable. He was also very thorough with his work and wanted to make sure every problem was completely satisfied before leaving. I highly recommend Blair to anyone and honestly wouldn't call anyone else.

More about Superior Plumbing

Superior Plumbing is a Calgary-based plumbing company that is all about quality workmanship, competitive pricing and trained certified personnel. We employ Master Journeymen plumbers and gas fitters who provide excellent customer service and attention to detail. No job is too big or too small. From simple plumbing solutions to extensive ...