Pure Custom Integrations

Home Theater
Pure Custom Integrations

Reviews for Pure Custom Integrations

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excellent, efficient, comprehensive, cost effective!

We have depended on Pure CI and Rich Juras for over 8 years. When we purchase a new device, need help with operating devices or need upgrading to improve our functionality, Rich is available and unbelievably helpful. He arrives when he says he will, he takes care to thoughtfully problem-solve and he only does what is needed- no padding of services for no reason. This is a welcome relief in a consumer world where products are pushed whether or not we need or want them. Pure CI is professonail and dependable. Highly recommend!

Jay
Jay

Basement Electronics

Pure CI did a perfect job. This company was recommended to me through the contractors at Finishedbasments.ca when I explained to them I wanted a quality home theatre in our new basement.
Pure CI's owner Richard Juras was very polite, professional and cordial (even when I was grouchy and half asleep from my night shifts!)
I can't stress enough Juras' knowledge of electronics and how to install them seamlessly. If you haven't heard of this company yet, just wait... entrepreneur Juras and his team at Pure Custom Integrations will be #1 on every renovator's list very soon.

More about Pure Custom Integrations

Smart Homes, Home Theaters, Networking, Design, Regardless of what your project involves, PureCI is your go to company. We can help design and install your dream system. Winner of CEDIA 2013 Silver in Best Home Theater Under $100k, CEDIA 2014 Gold Award for best Integrated home $75K and Under, 2016 ...
Looking for Home Theater pros in Mississauga?