Elite Pool and Spa

1825 Markham Road Scarborough ON M1B4Z9

Reviews for Elite Pool and Spa

The Mann's in
1 review Orangeville, ON

So far everything has been great. Frank is a good salesman yes and I am confident at the end of the project everything will be as planned. The only thing holding us up is mother nature. The entire year has been a bust so far with every outside contractor I know. As for other posters, the permits are on the owner if you read the contract. Not so hard to do actually with Frank drawing up the plan. Yes it's a bit of a grind dealing with the municipality but they move at their own speed and bylaws are different everywhere. My advice is to check it all out BEFORE you purchase your pool. Can't blame Frank for not knowing every locations rules. Only minus I can put here is we should have had the application in a month earlier knowing now the time it might take to get the permits. We will comment again with photo's when we're swimming 8)

Frustrated from Bracebridge
1 review Bracebridge, ON

Like Paula, we are very embarrassed to have been taken by this company. Frank puts on a good show. He is a salesman through and through. He says he is a man of his word and will always be a phone call away for any help in the future. Completely FALSE. He never responds and if there is a problem, he says it's not his fault. Would not recommend paying this kind of money for a pool. I hope the product is as good as he says it is, but we are not confident it is any better than any other pool. Hard lessons learned after dealing with this guy.

Paula  from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

We made a big mistake by giving a down payment to this company for a pool. Frank had no idea about the zoning requirements and also gave different stories to my husband and I about whose responsibility it was to acquire a permit. I am very embarrassed that we got involved with a very amateur organization.