Landscape Contractors & Designers
174 Perth Ave Toronto ON M6P3X5

Reviews for Landcare

Stone patio

Markus and his team removed an old patio and replaced with new stone and a new design. The staff that fitted the stone and did the removal were professional, organized and good to work with. We selected Landcare based on their patio design however I wish I had looked at pictures of some of the details as the precast wall stones aren't exactly what I thought they would be-more rough and rustic then I would have liked. The exposed cut on the coping is starting to show what looks like rust spots. There was some confusion about the size of the patio and the cost of repairing the grass and garden post install. All in all the work looks solid.

Sean from Toronto
Sean from Toronto
3 reviews Demorestville, ON

Great job on the front yard

After sending an email, Markus came by right away and sent us some ideas and then a quote. Once we'd agreed on the final design the guys began work the next day and had everything done quickly and to high level of detail. When I noticed one mistake/misunderstanding and pointed it out Markus had it fixed right away. Would happily work them again.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Carla from North York
Carla from North York

Weekly maintenance

416-410-0320
174 Perth Ave
Toronto
M6P3X5

Our property is large and Landcare always has it looking beutiful. Their staff is friendly and professional. They have done smaller projects for us which have been done on time and look great. I highly recommend Landcare.
Carla Connor

Thank you Carla, it is a pleasure to do work for you.

Rob

lorewren
lorewren

Game Changer

Delivered on their promise and our joint vision to change our curb appeal with new stone steps and interlocking walkway. Lots of conversations during the design phase to get the ideas across as well as during the construction phase when adaption was required. Crews were professional and took care to keep a clean work site. Pride in workmanship by everyone -on site and office folks - at Landcare is definitely evident. Don't hesitate to give them a call. Edward.

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so pleased when a customer has had a positive experience.

CM in the Junction
CM in the Junction

New Front Porch and Landscaping

We have had very good experiences working with Landcare on various landscaping projects. We approached Landcare to see if they could also do both the new front landscaping but also the new front porch. Markus was excellent in getting us a good crew and ensuring that everything was done to our satisfaction. We are very happy with the results. We will continue to hire Landcare for our future projects.

Hi CM, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback!

Sincerely, The Landcare Team

Brendan in Toronto
Brendan in Toronto

Backyard Renovation

I'm really happy with my new backyard, it's such a huge change and I'm excited to be able to spend more time using . My experience with Landcare and Markus throughout the project was great. The project was completed in the timeline with amazing finishing detail work that I continue to find. They were a little on the high end in terms of pricing but that came with a high quality job and was well worth the extra cost. Markus worked with us to ensure the project would meet the budget as well as taking care of a few mid construction changes.

Hi Brendan, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback!

Sincerely, The Landcare Team

Jay in Bloor West Village
Jay in Bloor West Village

Landscape construction & maintenance

I've hired Landcare twice: once to do grading and sod, and again to do stonework and lawn maintenance. Rob and his staff are a pleasure to work with. They were very organized and efficient. They were respectful of the neighbours with whom we share a mutual driveway. The quality of work is standing the test of time, and the price was competitive. I've recommended this company to neighbours.

Thank You Jay! I passed this on to our team, and it made their day!

Lana

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

No Prima Donnas Here!

416-410-0320
174 Perth Ave
Toronto
M6P3X5

No Prima Donnas Here!
Rob and his group are easy to work with.

If you need it rigidly organized... no problem.
If you want to step out of that box and get creative... now the fun begins.

To prove my point, they installed our green roof last year and are coming back to do a landscape art installation out front this year.

Thank you so much! I've passed this on to the team! I must say, this is very well written.

Lana

Marg  from Toronto
Marg from Toronto

Snow Removal Service

I found the winter snow removal service to be excellent. They never missed one snow day all winter and came as soon as the snow had stopped whether it was early morning, late at night or even overnight. They used the best quality snow melt product so that my stone walkways and driveway were not damaged in any way . They made sure that my front steps, porch and back deck were always cleared. They were efficient, hard working and conscientious.

Marg, thanks so much, we passed this onto the crew! They really appreciated it! We'll see you soon for spring cleanup.

Trish C.
Trish C.

Landscaping - Yard Makeover

We were in desperate need of a yard overhaul so after researching our options we hired Landcare. They prepared a plan and finished the project within three weeks, pulling out all the stops to complete the work before a family reunion we had scheduled. The stonework and gorgeous gardens exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier with the final result. We have had many neighbours stop by to comment on how wonderful the yard now looks. We have also been pleased with the regular maintenance they provide - they are always efficient and courteous. I would not hesitate to recommend Landcare to anyone looking for someone to landscape their property.

Thank you for your kind words Trish. Positive feedback is alway a boost to our staff.

More about Landcare

At LANDCARE, our goal is to make your property look its best! Our mission is to do it organically! LANDCARE provides design, build, maintenance and snow plowing services to both residential and commercial clients. Maintenance services include lawn and garden care, pruning, and lawn care programs. We also plant annuals ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?