Turf N Dirt

Reviews for Turf N Dirt

Ellen from Mississauga
Ellen from Mississauga

Lawn Care

Brayden and his team did a great job with my lawn care. He's reliable, hardworking and I would recommend his services. Thanks Brayden for filling in on such short notice and doing a great job.

No Problem! It was my pleasure :), if you ever need me again you have my number & email. Don't hesitate to call/email me!!

Yasmin Farouk from Mississauga
Yasmin Farouk from Mississauga

Lawn maintenance

Brayden Hauraney has been cutting my lawn for over 5 years. He is reputable, listens to my requests as to how high or low I would like my lawn to be cut and is always willing to go the extra mile. Brayden is polite, punctual and does the perfect job every time! I am very proud of my lawn and receive many compliments on it, I only have Brayden to thank!

You are a fantastic customer to have Yasmin! Thank you so much for the business and your kind words!

Sue McGovern in Oakville
Sue McGovern in Oakville

Lawn & Garden Work

Brayden and his team have been responsible for keeping our lawns mowed and edged and our flower beds filled with mulch for the past several years. We have no hesitation in recommending his services, now provided through TurfnDirt. He and his team are dependable, efficient and tidy in their work. We'd give him a 10 out of 10 rating.

Thank you very much for the kind review! We have loved servicing your property and thank you for your business!

More about Turf N Dirt

Turf n Dirt offers professional Grass Cutting and Dirt & Mulch services that will exceed your expectations. We service Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, and Burlington. Our professional staff will come to your property on a weekly basis for lawn services and on a set date for dirt & mulch services. We offer a complete grass cutting solution that includes cutting, trimming and blowing. The Turf n Dirt team are dedicated to our customers satisfaction with our new and regularly maintained equipment, there is simply no other choice other than Turf n Dirt!