Gil Avivi Custom Furniture

Furniture Designers & Custom Builders
80 Clayson Rd Toronto ON M9M 2G7
HomeStars  >  Furniture Designers & Custom Builders in Vaughan  >  Gil Avivi Custom Furniture

Reviews for Gil Avivi Custom Furniture

Continental Hair in Toronto

Everything was done quickly and professionally. There was minimal disruption to my business operations and with a beautiful result. Very impressed.
The kicker was that a few months later a drawer handle came loose and he came over immediately to fix it - no charge.
I will not work with anyone else.

Tracey in Toronto

It is always a pleasure to work with Gil! He is the consummate professional: superb craftsmanship delivered on time and on budget. He has an incredible eye for detail. This is my third time working with Gil and I haven't been disappointed yet.

Gina in Richmond hill

Gil is a true professional and a real gentleman. He goes above and beyond to ensure that the whole process is seamless and perfect. The superior quality of work speaks for itself, but the customer service just puts him heads and shoulders above the rest. I would highly recommend Gil.

Thank you Gina.

Joanne Moody in Englewood

Gill built my kitchen, bathrooms, beds, built-ins, entertainment unit, dresser and dining room tables. He is meticulous. He insists on coming to the house to measure and custom fit all pieces to the space. He also has a wonderful artistic eye and has made many wonderful suggestions but is never overbearing. When he installs he is ultra careful and clean. He gives me great peace of mind and I am always thrilled with his work.

Thank you Joanne.
Pleasure working with you.
Gil.

Carmit from Toronto

Gil Produced and installed in two of my washrooms, high quality bathroom vanities. He is courteous, professional and detail oriented. I highly recommend the Ant Man's high end service and products.

We were extremely pleased with the work done by Gil and his team. Throughout the process, Gil was very reliable, attentive and provided excellent guidance and recommendations. The pieces he built and installed were exactly what we wanted and the process was superbly executed from start to finish. We would highly recommend Gil and look forward to using his services again in our home.

R.B. in Toronto

Gil Avivi is an absolutely pleasure to work with. He is one of the most meticulous people I have ever met. The quality of his work is superb, and he makes excellent suggestions. Though he may not be the lowest quote you receive, his work product is worth every penny. He and his employees treat your home with respect, never leave a mess, and are always extremely professional.

We very luckily stumbled upon a recommendation to use Gil Avivi's services years ago for our living room unit and we were blown away by his quality, meticulous attention to detail and responsibility. We have since done 7 additional, separate, projects with him over the last decade and have recommended him countless times to friends who have been equally satisfied. He has copied designs from images in a magazine to perfection. Wouldn't use anyone else because I simply don't think the quality can be beat.

Lori Cohen in Toronto

As an Interior Designer, I have worked with Gil for over 12 years. He has done work for me personally and for a host of clients. I can always count on 100% satisfaction. He will work to your budget and timing, and deliver the absolute best experience and best product. I wish all of the craftsman and trades I work with were as reliable and professional as Gil. Do not hesitate to hire Gil - you will not be disappointed! (but, shh, he's a trade secret ;-))

Lori.
Thank you.
It is the design that makes it what it is....

More about Gil Avivi Custom Furniture

Gil Avivi has been designing & manufacturing high end custom furniture since 1987, working with residential and commercial clients in the greater Toronto area. Each of Gil Avivi's custom furniture are built to order making each one of them a uniquely designed handmade furniture piece as unique as their owner. ...