Greenerland Garden Services

Reviews for Greenerland Garden Services

Wendy in Aurora
Wendy in Aurora

Tree removal

I had Wei, from Greenerland Garden Services quote prices for removing a dead cedar tree, and a blue spruce that I want to replace with a shade tree Two tall cedars in my backyard were covered in Virginia creeper and one of them had died. I wanted the dead tree down as soon as possible to ensure that the second cedar wasn’t at risk and to find the roots of the Virginia creeper. Wei was able to cut down the cedar that day and at a very reasonable price. He removed all debris and left the area clean. I would highly recommend his services.

Gary from Brampton
Gary from Brampton

Tree Cutting

We hired Greenerland Garden Services (David Wei Zhu) a small family run business, to cut down fairly big branches of trees after the famous ice storm of Toronto (2014). David came right on time to give the estimate and then to cut down the trees and clear all the debris. He even transported some of the wood to another location after cutting it into logs suitable for a fire place. David is professional in his work and very pleasant to work with. His price was very reasonable and definitely below some other quotes that we had obtained. The only thing that he did not do correctly as per my instructions (because I was not there to supervise him while he was cutting) was not to cut the logs into exact lengths for aesthetic storage. I would hire him again any time and recommend him highly.

Feng in Mississauga
Feng in Mississauga

Remove a Norway Maple next to my house

I chose David from the 4 quotes I got. He did a great work to remove a large Norway maple tree that was very close to my house. He cleaned the site after the work and took away all the debris. I am very happy with the result and the cost.