Perfecto - Granite Countertops Ontario

Farruh Hamraev from Thornhill
Farruh Hamraev from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

bathroom countertops

I was renovating my Bathroom and contacted Perfecto Granite, I was impressed by the fast service, they came next day to template and had my vanity installed in 1 week.
Irene helped me select my material and did all the scheduling, she is caring and very knowledgeable in the industry.

Edgar from Vaughan
Edgar from Vaughan
1 review Concord, ON

Kitchen countertop

We ordered our kitchen counter top from Perfecto Granite and are very happy with the way they did a Miter Edge which hides the seams, I would absolutely recommend Perfecto Granite if you are looking for professional service and exceptional quality.

Gabriel from Vaughan
Gabriel from Vaughan
1 review Concord, ON

Kitchen reno

Perfecto Granite assisted me through my house renovation, their team is very professional and helped me source the materials I was looking for. They also have their own source for cabinetry and plumbing fixtures at a cheaper price. I felt very comfortable dealing with Perfecto Granite. My kitchen came out beautiful with a double OG edge they did on a CNC machine.

More about Perfecto - Granite Countertops Ontario

At Perfecto Granite we strive to provide service and product beyond perfection, our friendly stuff members will guide you through your project from start to your satisfaction. We offer a variety of services such as countertop design, cabinetry, plumbing fixtures & tiles for all your interior and exterior projects. We ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Guelph?