Cirton Plumbing & Drain Ltd.

Richmond Hill ON L4S 2S4
Plumbing
Cirton Plumbing & Drain Ltd.

Reviews for Cirton Plumbing & Drain Ltd.

Shower faucet

Angelo was able to come and figure out the situation really fast while answering questions that i had. He also recommended things for me to do so that i can prevent some issues. Great work overall and funny guy

Oliver
Oliver
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Replace Malfunctioning Water Shutoff Valve

Friendly, knowledgeable and professional installation. Supplied part yielded top-of-the-line upgrade. Plumbing jobs always expensive but well worth every penny spent!

Thanks for the review, I'm glad it all worked out.

2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen sink repair

Replaced kitchen sunk drain plumbing and basket in the sink parts included. The individual was very professional and polite. Wore shoe covers so not to dirty the house which was appreciated. He called ahead with ETA couple of times which was helpful. I will surely use this plumbing company again.

Thanks for the review

B.Sommerville
B.Sommerville
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Ensuite toilet fill valve replacement

Reliable plumbing service: Great communication, speedy repair to an en-suite toilet that failed.

I will be happy to hire them again in future.

Thanks for the review. I'm glad was able to help with your toilet. a bucket is never fun to flush.

Laura
Laura

Leaky pipe

I arranged for the visit through our Enercare protection plan. Angelo showed up right on time and handled the job professionally and pleasantly. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Cirton.

safra.bari
safra.bari

Washroom maintenance

Ryan helped fix a leak in our two washrooms he was very professional and did maxing work

thanks for the review

Adam
Adam

Removal of water filtration system

I called Mike and he sent ANGELO over at the time I requested. ANGELO removed the filter which was causing major pressure loss. All is working great now. ANGELO did a great job. Thank you.

Thanks Adam I'm glad you are satisfied.

dticknormusic
dticknormusic

Bathroom plumbing

Angelo did an excellent job diagnosing and fixing the problem in the master bathroom.
I was very happy with the service provided by Cirton Plumbing and will use them again.

Thankyou for the review. I m glad you are happy with the service.

David Leung
David Leung

Main drain back up

Mike came to fixed the back up drain quickly, found out it’s City of Toronto issue, we called 311 so City has to fix the main clog on their side.

Thank you David, I'm glad it's on the city side.

dslevant
dslevant
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen sink

We had a blocked kitchen sink in the middle of holiday cooking. We called Mike and he showed up within an hour of calling. He fixed the clog and had to replace a piece of pipe. We highly recommend Citron plumbing for great work and fair pricing. Thanks again Mike.

Thankyou for the review. it's our pleasure.

More about Cirton Plumbing & Drain Ltd.

Plumbing Service Company serving the York Region for over 30 years.
Industrial, Residential, and Commercial Plumbing

"WE CHARGE BY THE JOB NOT THE HOUR"

CALL CIRTON BE CERTAIN