Buy The Fire

Review for Buy The Fire

maureen from Oakville
maureen from Oakville

bbq

I was considering the Napoleon Prestige 825 pro. I just have little time to shop so on Sunday after 5 o’clock I left a message at Buy the Fire to call me. Brad got back to me immediately, and then spent another ½ hour of his Sunday answering my questions. He was even candid enough to suggest more economical items. Between that great response and my own analysis of the Napoleon Prestige 825 pro – I knew I was at the right place purchasing the right grill for me. He gave me a great price (less than Goemans). My new bbq was delivered within 24 hrs and set up. Brad even went to the trouble of fixing a propane line on a fire pit I had purchased a month ago from another store (who had not sealed the line properly upon delivery (yikes!). I just received an email from him with pics of my new bbq on my deck. Now THAT’S what I call customer service. Was so pleased I took time out to do this review. I would absolutely recommend this store based on my experience.

More about Buy The Fire

Buy the Fire - showroom and service for all of your fireplace needs. Wood and gas fireplaces, inserts and stoves. Contact us now to find out about our specials. Visit our web site to see more details http: / / www. buythefire. ca
Looking for Fireplaces pros in Guelph?