General Gas Service

20 Cobham Cr. Toronto ON M4A 1V6

Best of 2017 winner 2 timesBest of 2017winner 2 times

Reviews for General Gas Service

BBQ gas line install

Outstanding work even with a mix up on day work was to be done. After installing line stayed to make sure Bbq started and reached proper temp. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you T for your kind words. I appreciate your business.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Gas firepit

I found Keith on Homestars and liked his reviews. Called him to connect an existing gas line for an outdoor firepit. The gas line was previously installed and posed problems right from the get go. Keith rolled with the punches and took it all in stride. Every problem he ran into he persevered to resolve. He was friendly, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. I highly reccomend him and will not look elsewhere in the future for any gas or furnace work I need. Thank you Keith!!!

Thank you Kevin for your terrific review. I appreciate your business.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Reconnecting a gas range

Keith was very professional and well knowledgeably of his services to hook up a gas range stove. Notice that the previous house owner did I hack job before. Keith noticed it right away and corrected the issues. Yes I recommend his services

Thank you Dave for your kind words. I appreciate your business.

Kyle in Orangeville
Kyle in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Run Gas Line for New Stove

We wanted to change our electric stove to gas but I was unsure if the cost would be worth it. Keith listened to my explanation of the work and gave me a quote over the phone. He was very flexible and was able to come the same day the stove was delivered. Even though the job was a bit more complicated than I thought, he stuck to his quote and got it done. He was very professional. He tested both the new install and the other gas appliances in the house before he left, and I felt very confident with his workmanship. Highly recommended!

Thank you Kyle. I value your business.

Pete L in North York
Pete L in North York

Cap & Remove Gas Line

We wanted to get rid of a gas line that lead to the exterior for an unused bbq.

Keith contacted us the same day and kept good communications with us throughout our decision making.

The job was not easy since several pipes were very closely clustered together but Keith did a proper job to and ensured the job was done correctly and safely. He even gave us some tips and safety advice.

Very pleased with his work all while honouring his quote.

Thank you Mary and Pete for your terrific review. I truly appreciate your business.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Installing a gas line for a stove

We had decided after many years of using an electric range to switch to gas. This required a gas line to be run from the basement through the floor and up to the kitchen. This may sound easy but this was a difficult route due to heating ducts and lack of accessibility. Keith handled the job with expertise and confidence. He explained the work and what was required. When the range arrived he was right there to connect it. He demonstrated the operation of the range and tested it thoroughly. We would be happy to recommend him to anyone requiring gas line work.

Thank you Michael for your glowing review. Your patience and your input helped make the job go more smoothly. You're a 10 star customer. I appreciate your business.

Mark from Old Toronto
Mark from Old Toronto

Main Gas Line - Inspection and Shut Off

Enbridge shut off my gas at 2 AM due to a rushed inspection. Keith responded and was at our house by 9 AM and had everything back up and running in this freezing cold temperatures.

Thanks Keith, your amazing.

Thank you Mark for your glowing review. I appreciate your business.

Schwabby in North york
Schwabby in North york

Gas Range Replacement

I called Keith this morning. Our old gas range needed to be disconnected and the new one installed. Keith arrived before noon and he disconnected and installed/connected the new range. He helped me remove the old appliance from the house - that was a big help. He then tested all jets and oven/broiler.
Keith is a very competent Gas Fitter and I definitely will call on him again in the future when I need gas fitting services.
Also - he is a really nice person!

Thank you Schwabby for your kind review. I appreciate your business.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Gas line installation - Keith is as good as they get!

Originally hired Keith to help with adjusting a gas pipe for a new gas range, but what we thought was going to be a straightforward process actually turned out to be a complex situation which required the installation of a brand new gas line so that there would be enough pressure to support a connection to our BBQ.

Keith was honest and upfront about everything and tried his best to save us money where he could by offering different solutions. Keith is truly as good as they get and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing any type of gas line work!

Thank you Daniel for your terrific review. I appreciate your business.

Marija from Toronto
Marija from Toronto

BBQ Gas Line Hook-Up

This is the second job for which I've hired Keith. The first was last year when I hired him to hook up my pool heater to the gas line. He did a terrific job and so there was no question about reaching out to him again when I bought a new natural gas BBQ that needed to be hooked up to our gas line. Keith is very knowledgeable, considerate and committed to doing quality work. And to top it all off, he's just a very decent person! Without asking him to, Keith offered to come over this past Saturday morning to hook up our BBQ so we could have it working for the Canada Day long weekend. He worked hard in that sweltering heat and did a great job! Keith put a lot of thought into how to best extend the gas line to the BBQ because there were one or two challenges, and the result was neat and meticulous. Thank you Keith! You are a true gentleman and I have no hesitation in recommending you for similar work.

Thank you Marija for your glowing review. Your business is truly appreciated.

More about General Gas Service

General Gas Service is a natural gas contractor and we do all things NATURAL GAS. GAS line installation (including underground), GAS leak repair, GAS appliance installation, GAS appliance repair(furnaces, fireplaces, ranges, boilers, pool heaters, water heaters, gas lamps), GAS line testing.
Phone # 416-849-3416
E-mail keith@generalgasservice.com

No matter what type of gas appliances you use, we have all types of solutions available for you.
» We add gas lines for fireplace, stove, dryers, and BBQ's and all other appliances.
» We also repair gas furnaces, gas water Heaters, gas fireplaces, as well as gas ranges.

Adding and Relocating Gas Lines:
» Professionally done
» Installations adding gas lines
» Relocating gas lines
» Removing gas lines
» We work in all gas
» Appliances and lite commercial

Gas Line Leaks and Gas Leak Repairs:
We have the latest Technology used to detect leaks. There are no leaks too small or too big for us to handle. All of our work is done by professional, experienced Gas Technicians. We are able to do a quality job with any gas line repair because of our Technicians strong trouble shooting abilities.

If you take our services, you will be assured of your safety and smooth working of your heating and cooling system. We repair all gas appliances and provide tips to take care of your equipment so that it serves you for a longer period of time.

What is more, various maintenance packages are also available for you. You can choose a package based on your specific needs, or allow our professionals to choose the best package for you.