General Gas Service

Reviews for General Gas Service

Schwabby in North york
Schwabby in North york

Gas Range Replacement

I called Keith this morning. Our old gas range needed to be disconnected and the new one installed. Keith arrived before noon and he disconnected and installed/connected the new range. He helped me remove the old appliance from the house - that was a big help. He then tested all jets and oven/broiler.
Keith is a very competent Gas Fitter and I definitely will call on him again in the future when I need gas fitting services.
Also - he is a really nice person!

Thank you Schwabby for your kind review. I appreciate your business.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Gas line installation - Keith is as good as they get!

Originally hired Keith to help with adjusting a gas pipe for a new gas range, but what we thought was going to be a straightforward process actually turned out to be a complex situation which required the installation of a brand new gas line so that there would be enough pressure to support a connection to our BBQ.

Keith was honest and upfront about everything and tried his best to save us money where he could by offering different solutions. Keith is truly as good as they get and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing any type of gas line work!

Thank you Daniel for your terrific review. I appreciate your business.

Marija from Toronto
Marija from Toronto

BBQ Gas Line Hook-Up

This is the second job for which I've hired Keith. The first was last year when I hired him to hook up my pool heater to the gas line. He did a terrific job and so there was no question about reaching out to him again when I bought a new natural gas BBQ that needed to be hooked up to our gas line. Keith is very knowledgeable, considerate and committed to doing quality work. And to top it all off, he's just a very decent person! Without asking him to, Keith offered to come over this past Saturday morning to hook up our BBQ so we could have it working for the Canada Day long weekend. He worked hard in that sweltering heat and did a great job! Keith put a lot of thought into how to best extend the gas line to the BBQ because there were one or two challenges, and the result was neat and meticulous. Thank you Keith! You are a true gentleman and I have no hesitation in recommending you for similar work.

Thank you Marija for your glowing review. Your business is truly appreciated.

Patrick Bowman from Toronto
Patrick Bowman from Toronto

Fastest service EVER

Left message for Keith at 1:30. Got callback 1:40. Arrived 2:05 (yes, 25 minutes later). Work done, very professionally, by 2:45 including re-lighting our fireplace pilots.

Fastest response time ever. And as a bonus he's been doing this a while and has some very interesting stories.

Thank you Patrick for your kind review. I appreciate your business.

Paula C. from Toronto
Paula C. from Toronto

Great service, professional, and fast

Keith responded promptly to my request for a quote. He came out when agreed upon, quoted the job, and completed it very shortly thereafter. He installed a gas line to my barbecue, and the work was done well, he explained it thoroughly, and it was at the agreed upon price. He was courteous, friendly and helpful. What more could you ask for?!

Thank you Paula for your stellar review. I appreciate your business.

Laurel in Toronto
Laurel in Toronto

Outstanding Service!

I called Keith in a panic because Enbridge Gas placed multiple tags on my gas service. He arrived at my home within the hour and quickly cleared all the tags, most of which were false! He is a gentleman, nice to have in your home, does his very best and I will definitely be using him again. I can highly recommend him. Thanks, Keith!

Thank you Laurel for your amazing comments. You were a pleasure to work for.

Paul G
Paul G

Repair gas leak supply pipe

I called Keith and he was able to move his schedule and arrived with in a few hours as promised. He confirmed the leak , found it and corrected with in the scope of what he had quoted on the phone.

Very responsive and customer oriented

Thank you Paul for your kind review. I appreciate your business.

H. Carriere
H. Carriere

Gas pipe repairs to bring to code

Keith arrived at my home at the appointed time and completed all work needed. He explained what needed to be done to bring everything to code and also advised me to email the completed red tag form to Enbridge. I would highly recommended Keith's service.

Thank you H. for your tremendous review. I appreciate your business.

R. M.
R. M.

Gas line for new gas stove, hook up stove

We needed a gas line installed for our new stove. Keith put in about 40 feet of line. It was a complicated installation, as he had to route the line first through part of the basement, then outside along the back of the house, then back inside at the kitchen. It even had to travel behind a cupboard before getting to the stove location! Keith was up to the task and did an amazing job. He was easy to talk to and explained everything along the way. He did everything to code of course and leak-tested when finished. He hooked up the stove and then showed us how to use it. We definitely recommend General Gas Service.

Thank you Rick for your review. I appreciate your business.

More about General Gas Service

General Gas Service is a natural gas contractor and we do all things NATURAL GAS. GAS line installation (including underground), GAS leak repair, GAS appliance installation, GAS appliance repair(furnaces, fireplaces, ranges, boilers, pool heaters, water heaters, gas lamps), GAS line testing.
Phone # 416-849-3416
E-mail keith@generalgasservice.com

No matter what type of gas appliances you use, we have all types of solutions available for you.
» We add gas lines for fireplace, stove, dryers, and BBQ's and all other appliances.
» We also repair gas furnaces, gas water Heaters, gas fireplaces, as well as gas ranges.

Adding and Relocating Gas Lines:
» Professionally done
» Installations adding gas lines
» Relocating gas lines
» Removing gas lines
» We work in all gas
» Appliances and lite commercial

Gas Line Leaks and Gas Leak Repairs:
We have the latest Technology used to detect leaks. There are no leaks too small or too big for us to handle. All of our work is done by professional, experienced Gas Technicians. We are able to do a quality job with any gas line repair because of our Technicians strong trouble shooting abilities.

If you take our services, you will be assured of your safety and smooth working of your heating and cooling system. We repair all gas appliances and provide tips to take care of your equipment so that it serves you for a longer period of time.

What is more, various maintenance packages are also available for you. You can choose a package based on your specific needs, or allow our professionals to choose the best package for you.