General Gas Service

David from David Audio & Video Installation
David from David Audio & Video Installation
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

gas leak to stove

Keith was absolutely amazing in all regards...........he was able to help me super quick, did an excellent job, treated my home with respect and all for a very reasonable price. Not to mention, he was very friendly and personable. Look no further!

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Michelle from Toronto
Michelle from Toronto

Assessment for Gas Hook Up

Keith was really professional and came to our house within a day to let us know if a gas hook-up was possible. He was honest and upfront and really helped us in our decisions.

Thank you Michelle for your wonderful review. I appreciate your business.

Trina from Toronto
Trina from Toronto

Gas BBQ Hookup

Keith was fantastic. He called, provided a quote, and came later than day to hook up our bbq. He was knowledgeable, pleasant, and I will definitely be calling him for other work we may need in the future!

Thank you Trina for your review. You were a pleasure to deal with.

BBQ gas line install

Outstanding work even with a mix up on day work was to be done. After installing line stayed to make sure Bbq started and reached proper temp. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you T for your kind words. I appreciate your business.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Gas firepit

I found Keith on Homestars and liked his reviews. Called him to connect an existing gas line for an outdoor firepit. The gas line was previously installed and posed problems right from the get go. Keith rolled with the punches and took it all in stride. Every problem he ran into he persevered to resolve. He was friendly, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. I highly reccomend him and will not look elsewhere in the future for any gas or furnace work I need. Thank you Keith!!!

Thank you Kevin for your terrific review. I appreciate your business.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Reconnecting a gas range

Keith was very professional and well knowledgeably of his services to hook up a gas range stove. Notice that the previous house owner did I hack job before. Keith noticed it right away and corrected the issues. Yes I recommend his services

Thank you Dave for your kind words. I appreciate your business.

Kyle in Orangeville
Kyle in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Run Gas Line for New Stove

We wanted to change our electric stove to gas but I was unsure if the cost would be worth it. Keith listened to my explanation of the work and gave me a quote over the phone. He was very flexible and was able to come the same day the stove was delivered. Even though the job was a bit more complicated than I thought, he stuck to his quote and got it done. He was very professional. He tested both the new install and the other gas appliances in the house before he left, and I felt very confident with his workmanship. Highly recommended!

Thank you Kyle. I value your business.

Pete L in North York
Pete L in North York

Cap & Remove Gas Line

We wanted to get rid of a gas line that lead to the exterior for an unused bbq.

Keith contacted us the same day and kept good communications with us throughout our decision making.

The job was not easy since several pipes were very closely clustered together but Keith did a proper job to and ensured the job was done correctly and safely. He even gave us some tips and safety advice.

Very pleased with his work all while honouring his quote.

Thank you Mary and Pete for your terrific review. I truly appreciate your business.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Installing a gas line for a stove

We had decided after many years of using an electric range to switch to gas. This required a gas line to be run from the basement through the floor and up to the kitchen. This may sound easy but this was a difficult route due to heating ducts and lack of accessibility. Keith handled the job with expertise and confidence. He explained the work and what was required. When the range arrived he was right there to connect it. He demonstrated the operation of the range and tested it thoroughly. We would be happy to recommend him to anyone requiring gas line work.

Thank you Michael for your glowing review. Your patience and your input helped make the job go more smoothly. You're a 10 star customer. I appreciate your business.

Mark from Old Toronto
Mark from Old Toronto

Main Gas Line - Inspection and Shut Off

Enbridge shut off my gas at 2 AM due to a rushed inspection. Keith responded and was at our house by 9 AM and had everything back up and running in this freezing cold temperatures.

Thanks Keith, your amazing.

Thank you Mark for your glowing review. I appreciate your business.

More about General Gas Service

General Gas Service is a natural gas contractor and we do all things NATURAL GAS. GAS line installation (including underground), GAS leak repair, GAS appliance installation, GAS appliance repair(furnaces, fireplaces, ranges, boilers, pool heaters, water heaters, gas lamps), GAS line testing. Phone # 416-849-3416 E-mail keith@generalgasservice. com No matter what ...
Looking for Gas Line Installation pros in Woodbridge?