Grasshoppers Eavestrough

Grasshoppers Eavestrough

Reviews for Grasshoppers Eavestrough

2 reviews Pickering, ON

Eavestrough repair

these reviews cannot be true! They go by two different names Grasshoppers or Grasshopperz. They came and did a repair on East trough that wasn't draining properly and when I contacted them after rainfall to tell them it was still not draining they refused to answer my call. Jonathan did shoddy workmanship to call it the least. I highly doubt he is professionally trained. Lost money still looking to get it repaired. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau and also notice that other people in other parts of Ontario had negative reviews about their experiences with him as well.

tony in Toronto
tony in Toronto

great guy

I had many leaks on my eaves he came the day I called and completed the same day. I thought I needed a new eaves trough. He had advised me I didn't have to pay until the next rain to provide me with confidence he was the one for me. The next day it rained and I had no problems. I would recommend this business to anyone who needs eaves trough repairs..

Raphael Rostenne from Vaughan
Raphael Rostenne from Vaughan

Downspout Installation

Jonathan was great to deal with. He came on time and did the installation. When the water wasn't flowing through he came back and checked things out. Turns out the 6 tennis balls stuck in the eaves-trough was blocking the water! We offered to pay him for coming back and he graciously declined. Class act! Highly recommended!

2 reviews Pickering, ON

Eavestrough repair

I contacted Jonathan to repair drainage issues with front and back of my town home. He would come on days I was not there to do repairs which I thought was strange because usually you are asked my companies if that is what you want. I'm still experiencing pooling in my eavestrough. I've called several times and left messages with no response even though he told me to call if I noticed anything with the next rain fall. Worst service I have ever experience in life! Do not use this company!!!!

Andy Knautz in Ajax
Andy Knautz in Ajax
6 reviews L1T3J6, ON

Eavestrough Drainage

I had a problem with my eavestrough drainage. All of the water in my eavestrough was not properly draining. Grasshopper assessed my situation, recommended a solution and implemented the solution. They installed a new drainage pipe. The problem has been rectified and I am very happy with the outcome.