Skilled Taper

Reviews for Skilled Taper

jimmyb in Markham
jimmyb in Markham

Miracle Worker

Ed did a fantastic job on the mudding & taping for our house. He did the mudding & taping for our basement & main floor and the results are great. The main floor was a challenge due to a mix of old & new drywall, and he did such a good job I decided not to do crown molding because I can't tell the difference! Ed showed up on time, kept a clear timeline & cleaned up after himself. I hope to never do another renovation in my life, but if I do I'm calling Ed!

Basement Development

Completely agree with previous testimonials, ED is truly a professional who takes pride in his work and works to the customers satisfaction. No hesitations in adding our endorsement . Ed can turn your DIY project into a pro result.

Sarah Mickeler in Toronto
Sarah Mickeler in Toronto

Commercial office taping, mudding, and plaster work

Ed is excellent at his craft! He was on time and on budget finishing the entire office (taping and mudding), and he also did a great job with pastering the hallways to make them smooth, flat, and beautiful. We were very impressed with the quality of work considering the short timeframe we had given him to do the job. (Februray 2017)

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Drywall taping on entire basement

Ed taped my entire basement which is roughly 1000 sq ft, as well he installed all the corner beads. Ed gave me a quote on the spot and started as soon as he could and finished on time. He did an amazing job from start to finish and he was very pleasant to work with. I am extremely satisfied with his work and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Chris

Josie in Toronto
Josie in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Basement renovation

Ed did an AMAZING job taping our basement which is approximately 1600 square feet. He’s punctual, polite, reasonable, very clean and a pleasure to deal with. We are very pleased with his work and would highly recommend him.

Mark & Josie
Woodbridge, ON

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Kitchen reno

Ed came by and did a great job on our 1886 house. There were a few cases where he managed to "straighten" out some walls in the house since it shifted over 100+ years. Great job!

Ed gets the job done right

Ed is the consummate professional who takes pride in his work. He was great to work with, provided a very reasonable quote promptly and got the job done efficiently. Ed hid all the mistakes I had made in boarding the walls and made no qualms about them, unlike other contractors. I will use Ed for any further drywall needs I may have and I have already recommended him to friends and colleagues.

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Finishing Basement - Drywall Work

Ed was fantastic to deal with and he takes great pride in his work. We had boarded our basement and Ed took care of the corner beads, taping, mudding and sanding for us. We are extremely satisfied with his work and highly recommend him.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Basenment mudding and taping

The quality of work was fantastic and Ed did the job on time as well as on budget. Ed was easy going and very professional, he knows his trade. Would definitely recommend him and would not hesitate to hire him again.

More about Skilled Taper

Skilled Taper guarantees a Perfect finish. Drywall taping/mudding, Ceiling stucco/popcorn removal, Restoration & repairs, Wallpaper removal & skim coat.