Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

0 reviews Heart'S Delight, NL

Kitchen living room and dining room painty

Hired Jamie to paint my kitchen, dining room and living room walls, ceiling and trim. I absolutely love his work. He did a fabulous job.
He was very quick with getting me my quote when I contacted him and the price was very reasonable. Hassle free for me, just the way I like it.

Thanks kindly for your families business. It was very nice working 2 minutes from home in Hearts Delight. Anything else Pam and I can help with in the future please reach out. Take care.

New ceilings

WOW, WOW, WOW!
Great people!
- Jamie and Pam are very friendly and out going.
Great service.
- on time all the time and finished on schedule.
Great ceilings.
- now our ceilings are beautiful.
Thanks.

Thanks for the nice review Derek. It was a pleasure meeting you. Pam and I are glad you love your newly transformed ceilings to smooth. Take good care.

0 reviews Torbay, NL

Whole Basement Renovation

Hired Jamie to plaster my entire basement. It was a difficult job with a lot of bulkheads and angles. Jamie did an excellent job and was very professional. The dustless sanding was awesome, especially with a central air heating system. Would definitely recommend and hire again for my next job.

Thanks for your business Bernie! I am happy you are satisfied. Hope you had a good trip out to fogo! Take good care.

Ceiling stucco removal

Jamie did an awesome job on my ceiling. He made sure everything looked perfect. He's super friendly and easy to work with, and he takes a lot of pride in his work. I'll be calling him for any future drywall work.

Thanks for your review. I try my best to please. I look forward to future business. Take good care.
CALL Jamie Painting&Drywall St.John's

Mike in St. John's
Mike in St. John's
0 reviews St. John'S, NL

Stucco transformation to smooth plaster

From the first contact to the constant multiple daily updates, Jamie had a wonderful attitude and over delivered on everything promised. He generously repaired holes in the walls and ceilings made by the previous contractor and his mudding skills were perfect. He threw in a few extras for fun and finished up everything on time and tidy. He knew the timing of other contractors and left his floor papering for the painters. He even gifted the painters with a few brand new brushes. Jamie deserves my highest recommendation for anybody wanting their stucco transformed to a beautiful smooth plastered ceiling.

Thanks for the great review Mike. Hope you guys got settled in nice. I appreciate your family's business this summer. And thanks for the referrals. Keep in touch.

0 reviews Logy Bay Middle Cove Outer Cove, NL

Plaster repair and Painting

Jamie repaired a drywall patch in my ceiling and you can’t tell that it was there. Absolutely no dust from the sanding. He painted the walls, ceiling, trim and doors of my main floor and did an amazing job. He is very likeable , was on time and responsive. He takes pride in his work and does a great job prepping and covering everything before he starts to ensure floors and furniture is protected. He even wet mopped the floor when he was finished. I would definitely recommend him and hire him again!

Thanks for the work Tony! I'm glad you are happy with my results. It was a pleasure working for you. I will get over the next quote very soon. Enjoy the boating!

call Jamie Painting&Drywall

Plaster and paint closet

Jamie has a great attitude. Excellent work. Done very quickly. Even threw in some extras! Thanks!

Thanks for the business Rich! Good luck with the sale. Homes are selling quick in Metro. I appreciate your work. Glad you are satisfied

Barry in St. John's
Barry in St. John's

AMAZING WORK

Jamie did drywall and plastering in our basement apartment. His work was outstanding and far exceeded anything we expected. His personality, work and price were amazing and we are more than pleased with his work and the finished product. The quality of work was beyond anything we have seen and the price was more than reasonable. We are so happy we have already booked him back for additional work. Amazing job and highly recommend Jamie if you want a high quality job done right. Thanks Jamie

Wow guys!! Thanks so much for the positive review! It was great working with your family and I really enjoyed the company! Very happy to meet you! Have a safe flight back. I look forward to doing more work in the very near future.

Living and bathroom

He took his time doing what needed to be done for an amazing job. What a transformation my living and bathroom looks so beautiful. He was quick but you can tell the job is done right. Thank you definitely well get him back when we needs other things done

Thanks for the work out in CBS. It was a pleasure working for your family. I'm glad you are happy with the final results. Big change :) See you in December for round 3.

Plaster Magician!

Jamie is a plaster magician! He transformed my swirl pattern water damaged plaster ceiling into an incredible smooth flat white surface. He is a super genuine friendly person. He was dependable and extremely efficient in getting the work done in 2 days. Jamie was spot on with his quote. THANK YOU

Thanks so much for your work out in Kilbride. It was very nice to meet your family. I wish you well in your new adventure. I'm glad I could come through as advertised. Have a great day

More about Call Jamie Painting & Drywall Services

709-749-3101 (text or call)

Plaster pro of 26 years. Jamie will not disappoint guaranteed! With a passion and love for the industry, every project reflects this. Good pricing, reputable, trusting, and a man who shows up and does what he promises. Just visit our website to read close to 400 reviews. All sanding is dustless. Homeowners only please. I will consider small contractors who are easy to work with and respect excellent skill and attitude. Jamie usually answers. If not expect a quick call back. Text ok too.

709-749-3101

Ottawa website to be added real soon!

Don’t roll the dice folks. Jamie is a proven winner, non smoker or drinker. Family man. You will be happy you called.

Festool dustless sanding used on all plaster/mud jobs and stipple/popcorn removal jobs.

Read my reviews above!