HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Ottawa  >  CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Reviews for CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

T.J. Hum from Brooks
T.J. Hum from Brooks
1 review Orl, ON

Repair ceiling, paint bedroom and bath

Jamie was a joy to work with. He responded quickly to our call, provided a detailed estimate and started the job on time. Jamie worked very efficiently and did a great job on the ceiling repair and painting. We're very happy with the outcome.

Thank you for the work. I hope all is well in the Maratimes. Thank you also for hiring me for another project !!

Take care

Greg
Greg

Basement renovation

Jamie is very courteous and professional, clean,and on time. Mike Holmes on "Holmes on homes"would hire him (done right ) We are new to the ottawa region and given the chance to recommend "Jamie's drywall and painting" to a stranger, I know they would be taken care of.

Thanks for the work!! Don't forget about our golf game!!

Melanie from Kanata
Melanie from Kanata
1 review Kanata, ON

painting

We're super pleased! Jamie answered my email instantly and was over to our house the next day for a quote. The job was done within the week. Great guy! Would highly recommend! Very honest.

Thanks for hiring me.

Harriet Farmer from Ottawa
Harriet Farmer from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Painted Bedroom and Hallway, Walls and Ceiling, Stripped Wallpaper

Jamie and his wife and son were a pleasure to deal with. They arrived on time and worked hard, including moving some very heavy furniture and removing some very old wallpaper.

I am delighted with the result and will hire him again for future projects.

Thanks Hariet! Look forward to your stair project upcoming.

L. Baker from Ottawa
L. Baker from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Paint Job

We had Jamie paint the hallways surrounding our staircase. He was super easy to communicate with as emails were answered very quickly. He's a very friendly and hard working man who ensures that things are done correctly. He did a great job in our house and we would definitely recommend him.

Thanks for the work. Please feel free to call me at 613-878-7614 for any future work.

Melissa from Gloucester
Melissa from Gloucester
1 review Orl, ON

Hallway job

We hired Jamie to tape & mud various areas in our home, including walls and ceilings. Jamie was very professional, has an excellent work ethic, is a happy worker and a pleasure to have around. We were very pleased with the finished product - where ceilings and walls were patched, you can't even tell there was damage. We had him paint too and he did a great job!
We will definitely recommend him and have him back to do more work.

Michael from DUNROBIN
Michael from DUNROBIN

Drywall Services

Jamie is such a nice and honest guy who did exactly what he promised. Punctual and professional, what more do you say. I would highly recommend Jamie for any job painting or drywall.

Becky from Manotick
Becky from Manotick
3 reviews Manotick, ON

All walls and wood (trim, baseboards, exposed closet, posts) in entrance, living room, main living area, stairways and upstairs hallway

My husband and I are so happy that we hired Jamie for a huge paint job in our new home in Manotick. We had the walls painted in our entrance, living room, main living area, stairways, and upstairs hallway as well as all of the dated honey oak trim, baseboards, posts, exposed closet and staircase painted white. After receiving five quotes, it was an easy decision to go with Jamie. He was very fairly priced, especially for the amount of work he did for us, and extremely professional, friendly and responsive. I'm a perfectionist and Jamie exceeded my high standards. He completely transformed our house and we couldn't love it any more! He went above and beyond the job in a way that I don't think many other companies would. I highly recommend Jamie to anyone looking for a talented, careful, patient and kind painter. I know that we'll be hiring him again down the road when we'd like additional painting done. Can't say enough good things about Jamie and his work. Thank you, Jamie!

mary from Nepean
mary from Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Remove popcorn and skimcoat ceiling

Very professional and excellent workmanship. Jamie went that extra step to ensure a wonderful job. Clean, helpful, and gave me lots of advice. Will be back next month to do more!! You can't go wrong! Extremely nice person!

Thanks for trusting me with your project

John Schingh from Gloucester
John Schingh from Gloucester
1 review Gloucester, ON

Additional Full Basement Bath

I recently added a full bathroom to our basement. After a I drywalled I called Jamie to tape and mud. His work was exceptional he even fixed an area in my basement that was repaired by another contractor that wasn't done well.

Thanks for your business

More about CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Proudly serving OTTAWA, Ottawa Valley, and 100 km radius Call -613-797-5865 or 613-878-7614 or visit ur email www.calljamiepaintinganddrywall.ca You will not be disapointed!!!!! Festool Minimal dust sanding available