HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Ottawa  >  CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Reviews for CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Meghan from Mississauga
Meghan from Mississauga

Dining Room & Kitchen Drywall Repairs

Significant damages to several areas of drywall walls in my kitchen and dining room (bought house in as-is condition) - Jamie did a fantastic job making it look like new! And the work was done in a very timely manner and for a good price! Thanks Jamie!

Thanks for the review! Welcome to Ottawa. If you need anything in the future. We are here.

Have a great day

Your satisfaction if Call Jamie Painting&Drywall's pleasure!

The Jordan Family in Cumberland
The Jordan Family in Cumberland

Ceiling Transformation March 2018

We bought our now 27-year old house in the summer of 2010. Great "bones" but in need of major updates throughout the house. The last project we tackled was getting rid of the popcorn ceilings. The process used by Jamie is by far the cleanest and most efficient. All of the ceilings in the house (8 large rooms, two large hallways and a downstairs stairwell) were transformed, including the crown molding. The effect is stunning. Not only do the ceilings look new, the rooms appear to be higher than they were before. This was the finishing touch to our now updated home. Thanks Jamie and Pam - great job!

Thanks for the great review guys. Your satisfaction is my pleasure! You were great to work with. Especially being able to split the project into 2 back to back phases. Made it run smooth. Ceiling transformations are my specialty! Have a great summer.

Tyler in Ottawa
Tyler in Ottawa

Professional Help to Finish a Basement

I finished my basement, doing most the work myself, but I took the advice of many and hired Jamie to do the drywall. I am exceptionally happy with the result, and even happier with the way in which Jamie, Pam and Tom conduct their business.

I had 2 quotes prior to starting work, and Jamie's was the slightly higher of the two. However factoring in the miscellaneous materials and expenses that would have been extra through the other company, Jamie's quote came in lower. He also conducted a seamless start to finish job that took a lot of stress out of the whole process.

Because I did all of the framing, electrical, insulation and plumbing myself, I was worried about missing important details that were required for a good drywall finish. Jamie offered his time before the project to walk me through the prep work, which saved me a lot of money, and ensured a good finished product.

The time frame in which I wanted the project done overlapped with Jamie's family vacation, so it took Tom a little longer to finish the project than expected. Because I was happy with every other aspect of the job, I didn't complain about the extra few days. Even so, Jamie offered to prime the entire basement free of charge!

I enthusiastically recommend Call Jamie for any project, because they are skilled, professional, and very easy to work with.

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review. We appreciate your business and thanks for working with us on the extended timeline. Enjoy your new space!

BKing in Arnprior
BKing in Arnprior
1 review Arnprior, ON

Ceiling repair, Drywall Repair, removal popcorn ceiling, removal wallpaper, painting

Our house was definitely in need of some tender care. We had the living room ceiling repaired, popcorn removed, drywall repairs in the kitchen, removal of wallpaper, and finally had the hallway, kitchen, bathroom, and ceiling painted. Since I was out of town trying to arrange all this work to be done, it was very stressful trying to find the right people for the job. Thanks to HomeStars, I discovered the services that Jamie offered, and it was definitely the right decision! Pamela was very helpful with assessing the work, and we felt very comfortable with her instantly. Later, I got to meet Jamie halfway through the project, and as soon as I walked in, I was so happy with the work he had done to date. He is very friendly, and definitely takes pride in his work and ensures your home is treated with the same pride. Everything was well protected, and the repair jobs were excellent. I left feeling secure knowing that I had made the right choice in contractors. The work was finished on time/budget, and Jamie was also very helpful with other handyman tasks that we greatly needed done. When I walked into the home this weekend, I was in AWE!! Everything was so bright, clean, fresh, and just like new. We truly appreciate the work he did for us, and definitely would recommend him.

Thanks for the great review. I enjoyed Bev's company. I know it was a big undertaking getting the project done but in the end it was worth it. Please let me know if I Can be of assistance in the future. Have a great spring.

Jamie.

LoveIt in Petawawa
LoveIt in Petawawa
1 review Petawawa, ON

Ceiling Transformation

Excellent workmanship, excellent customer service, excellent experience all around! Within a couple of days of initial contact we had a quote and a date for starting. Both Pam and Jamie are very professional, prompt and courteous. Our Petawawa home is now upgraded with removal of our popcorn ceiling and an absolutely perfect job of giving us a flat ceiling. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of this! I highly recommend this company. Pam and Jamie make an excellent team!! We were very fortunate to have found them for upgrading our ceiling!

Thanks for the work guys. I aim to please. I was happy to have my first job in Petawawa! You folks were great to work for and it would be my pleasure to work for you again. Enjoy!

Francine in Orleans
Francine in Orleans

Basement drywall

Jamie did the mudding and taping in our basement. He did an amazing job. He is very professional, meticulous, clean, and he did the job in a timely manner as quoted.

I would definitely hire and recommend him for any drywall project. He is a very pleasant person to deal with!

Thanks for trusting my expertise! I hope you guys enjoy your Basment. It was a pleasure working with you guys. And thanks again for all the help loading in and out. Thy was very much appreciated. I'm here if needed once you folks move to tune west end.

Keith in Calgary
Keith in Calgary

Ceiling repair

I had a ceiling with water damage that needed fixing. Jamie came in and worked around my schedule, was an awesome guy and did an excellent job repairing the damage.

Thanks for taking the time to write the review Keith. Good luck with your new move. I'm here if needed.

Mario in Ottawa
Mario in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal, skim coats and painting for hallway and family room ceiling

The quote was done promptly and all administrative processes were handled very professionally by Pam. Jamie completed the work on time and the results exceeded my expectations. The area was well protected during the work and the clean-up afterwards was very well done. I was surprised at how little dust was created during the popcorn ceiling removal. We will definitely call on Jamie again.

Thanks for your business guys. It was my pleasure. I'm glad you are happy. See you for the monster ceiling transformation in the stairwell when you are ready. Have a great week

Daniel in Kanata
Daniel in Kanata

Basement Reno

Jamie did all the mudding of all the walls and ceilings plus priming and painting to my basement addition. Which consists of bedroom, recroom, office and a home gym. Jamie completed the job on time and at the quoted price. I would recommend Jamie for any of the jobs mentioned in my review and I would call on Jamie for future projects.

Thanks for the work Dan! You guys were great to work with. I was happy to take care of the painting personally after I was done with the tape mud and festool minimal dust sand! Good luck with the rest of your project. Your business is appreciated.

Paul Sherrard from Saskatoon
Paul Sherrard from Saskatoon
2 reviews Saskatoon, SK

Best contractor I've ever used!

We had a leak that ended up putting a large hole in our living room ceiling over the holidays. Working with our landlord, he found Jamie and sent him over. Right from the get, Jamie is cordial, professional, and damned quick. Ceiling completely repaired and repainted in 2 1/2 days. He even repaired a few holes from a tv wall mount! Can't recommend highly enough, and will use him for any painting and renos we do in the future!

Thanks for the review Paul! It was my pleasure. You guys were great to work for! I'm glad you are satisfied. Chat soon! Have a great week.

More about CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Proudly serving OTTAWA, Ottawa Valley, and 100 km radius Call -613-797-5865 or 613-878-7614 or visit ur email www.calljamiepaintinganddrywall.ca You will not be disapointed!!!!! Festool Minimal dust sanding available