Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Doug and Colleen K
Doug and Colleen K
1 review Arnprior, ON

Painting and drywall repair

We live in Arnprior and Jamie came through a recommendation from homestars. He repaired several areas of drywall that had been poorly installed by our builder. He then painted several areas such as the master bath, second bathroom, laundry room and front foyer. He is personable, extremely professional and efficient. He did the job very quickly but very thoroughly and we cpuld not be pleased more. We are going to bring him back to paint the rest of our home in February.

Thanks very much for your trust in the project. The best part of hiring our business is that you always get Jamie. No sub contractors, no new employees. Just me. Happy holidays. Thanks for the kind worked on my BBB site also! Very nice of you guys! See you on your next upcoming project. And hopefully the basement to follow.

S
S
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen ceiling/skylight repair/painting after water damage.

Pam and Jamie were both very cooperative and responsive to our job requests. Once on site Jamie was very professional and clearly a craftsman. He was open to suggestions and to a request for a work scope change that could have, but did not impact project completion date. The work was impeccable and we would not hesitate to use their services again or to recommend them to our friends and family.

Thanks for the work. I aim to please! Happy holidays to you and your family.

ryan
ryan
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting, Drywalling

Jamie did an excellent job and was a pleasure to deal with. Even though there was a hiccup with another vendor coming before him, Jamie was able to accommodate our schedule and even finished up on a weekend so that we were able to stick to our timeline. Thanks Jamie!

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. I appreciate your business. Welcome to Ottawa! Jamie

Alice n Donna in Calgary
Alice n Donna in Calgary

Extreme drywall repair and paint

Very considerate, hard working and diligent. From the quote to end of the project. Our project was a senior smoking residence with extraordinary drywall failures. It was like new by the end! Always willing to help and make things right. I am thankful to see my mom so proud once again of the house she worked so hard to get. Thank you Jamie and Pam for making our house beautiful again.

I'm glad you guys are happy with the results. I love getting paint jobs in Kanata! It was nice to see the transformation. Thanks kindly for the Christmas card and the nice gift inside. Pam and I appreciate that greatly! Very kind. Happy holidays.

Jamie and Pam.

Sandra Goldthorp from Kanata
Sandra Goldthorp from Kanata
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Two entranceways and two stairwells

We had an investment property in need of refreshing in the front foyer and stairwell areas. Pam speedily made arrangements to visit and we had a quotation next day. Pam scheduled us as soon as possible (within a few weeks) and the work went ahead as scheduled. Pam was always on top of my inquiries and questions and was extremely accommodating. Jamie’s work was excellent. Highly recommend this team. 5-stars!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Your business is very appreciated! I'm glad you liked the finish product. Look forward to future business.

Billy
Billy

Bedroom ceiling transformation

Jamie was friendly and professional. He was quick and kept things clean. We would definitely use Jamie again and will recommend him to any friends or family looking for his type of services.

Thanks for trusting me to work on your project. I take pride in my work and always try and exceed expectations. See you in the new year for the skylight and other work.

alucilux in Ottawa
alucilux in Ottawa

Ceiling crack repair/painting

It is our pleasure to recommend Call Jamie Paint and Drywall. Jamie's company was recommended to us by another painter who said he was the best guy to call for drywall repairs! So we called and Pam promptly came to give us an estimate on a rather long crack in the popcorn ceiling of our dining room. We also had our front hallway painted.
The crack was repaired beautifully, the popcorn re-applied and then painted. The hallway looks amazing as well. We were also impressed with Pam who would let us know when Jamie was coming and Jamie who took the time to explain what he would be doing. Jamie loves what he does and takes pride in his work. It shows!

Thanks for the nice review guys. It was my pleasure to work for you. Please call me in the future if needed. Thanks for the cookbook and coffee. That was very nice.

Richard
Richard

Repair damaged drywall

We were extremely impressed with Jamie’s work. Jamie and his wife were very professional and accommodating. The cost of repairs was very reasonable. We highly recommend this couple and we were lucky to find them.

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review. It was our pleasure serving your repair needs. Spread the word around Manotick! I look forward to seeing you guys again.

l_robinson
l_robinson
1 review Ottawa, ON

Transform popcorn ceilings to flat, wallpaper removal and painting main floor

Jamie removed the popcorn ceilings in our home on the main floor, painted the walls and ceilings and removed wallpaper. He stuck to his quote and timeline, arrived everyday and was great at communicating throughout (as we moved out during some of the work). I would definitely recommend his services and plan to enlist him for future projects in our home.

Thanks for trusting my skills! I appreciate the business. When it comes to stipple removal in Ottawa. Call Jamie Painting&Drywall is a great choice. I look forward to your recent next booking in one month.

Lloyd in Goulbourn
Lloyd in Goulbourn
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

new basement ceiling

We would recommend Jamie to anyone who wants a first-class drywall installation done - on budget and on time. Jamie is a hard-working and very conscientious tradesman who was a pleasure to have in our home. Our thanks also to Pam for all her work behind the scene to make this job easy for us right from the original visit to the wrap up. Call Jamie actually rates a 12!

Thanks for the nice review Lloyd! I appreciate your business. Good luck with the rest of the project! I look forward to future business. The best part of hiring me is that you get me! No strangers.

More about CALL JAMIE PAINTING & DRYWALL SERVICES

Proudly serving West OTTAWA, Ottawa Valley, Barrhaven, Manotick, Stittsville,Call -613-797-5865 or 613-878-7614 or visit our website www.calljamiepaintinganddrywall.ca You will not be disappointed!!!!! Festool sanding system, Minimal dust sanding available. Unfortunately we will not service any potential jobs in East Ottawa or East of Greenbank. Please note we are only quoting projects $2000 and over. The reason for this is because Jamie works alone and comes from Renfrew. If you have a smaller project and want a reliable and skilled tradesman to work in your home, it would be a great time to have a few items done in the house at the same time to secure Jamie.