Warden Self Storage

Moving & Storage
Warden Self Storage

Reviews for Warden Self Storage

Storage Solutions

I contacted Warden Storage to find storage solutions for my client. They were selling their house and we needed to clear out a lot of furniture and items in order to get the house ready for sale. Warden storage helped and even recommended movers for pick up & delivery. Very helpful!

Lillian in T.O.
Lillian in T.O.

10x20 rental for 7 months

This was the best idea - the location was easy and I was able to access the storage unit any time during the day, which I did. I was able to storage my house contents inexpensively in a temp. controlled environment. Diane was in her office always cheerful and helpful. I don't move in one shot - I bring things or remove things gradually. It's no problem at this location, and it's a lot cheaper than other storage facilities that advertise everywhere too.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Scarborough?