Persian Rug Services

Reviews for Persian Rug Services

Bahar in Toronto
Bahar in Toronto

Persian wool rug cleaned

We had a rug cleaned and the service was excellent and the owner is very kind and courteous! Much appreciated and Will definitely use them in the future! We highly recommend this company.,

Thanks for the comments and your business and thank you for allowing us to make a difference.

Amazing!

Great experience with this company, my rugs look better than before and they were done quicker than I expected them to be. Prompt and friendly service! Excellent quality! Would recommend !

It was our pleasure. Thanks for the comments and business.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great Cleaning and Restoration

We had a very old Tabriz carpet (7 feet by 11 feet) cleaned and restored -- new fringes and binding. Perfect restoration job, and finished ahead of promised date. Thanks, Joe, we are very impressed!

Thank you so much for the review and the business. We appreciate it very much. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future.

Saly
Saly

Carpet cleaning

My pet had a few incidents on the rug therefore there was a very bad smell and spots on it. Thanks to Persian Rug cleaning company for taking care of it.

Thank you so much for the review and the business. We appreciate it so much. We are so glad that we were able to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future.

Linda
Linda

Turkish Carpet Cleaning

I used to have my carpets cleaned by a different company, but Persian Rug Services was more conveniently located, so I thought I'd give it a try. They did a great job with the cleaning and the owner was very knowledgeable about Oriental carpets. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again. You can get a 30% discount if you drop off/pick up the carpets yourself.

Thank you so much for the business and the feedback,. we are so glad that we were able to be of a service. We look forward serving you again in the future.

Lily
Lily

Persian rug cleaning

As soon as I called and told them the size of the rug, I got the cost immediately. Service was quick Picked rug up within a week and returned it the following week. Friendly, personable Could not ask for more.

Thank you , it was a pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your business!

Den21
Den21

Satisfaction Guarantee

Great place to have your carpet cleaned, Very much satisfied client.
Had our carpets cleaned and bought some carpet linings/ underpads which are really heavy duty and quality one.. Joe was very true to his words when it comes to his services and product. I will definitely recommend Joe's Persian Rag Services to everyone i know
Definitely a bright 10 stars!

Thanks for the kind words and your business, it's our pleasure to be of continued service to you. Best regards,

Esther from North York
Esther from North York

Silk Rug Cleaning

I have an expensive white silk carpet with a black design. I took it to Persian Rug Services for cleaning. I received a call from Joe, telling me that in his experience, the colour tends to run during the cleaning process. He assured me he would investigate a way to clean the carpet without ruining it. And he came through! The carpet is clean and beautiful. I couldn’t be happier. Joe’s care exceeded my expectations and I can refer him with absolute confidence.

Great Rug Cleaning Service!

We needed our rugs cleaned so after shopping around online we found Persian Rug Services. They did a great job at a reasonable price. They were friendly and easy to work with. Recommended

Thank you , it was a pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your business!

Pat in London
Pat in London
1 review London, ON

Fantastic

Great job had rugs cleaned. Amazing customer service very quick on getting them back . I would use him again very polite.
You will be happy !!!! Thanks for the great job

Thank you very much for your time spending to write this review for us. We appreciate your business. See you happy makes us happy. Thanks for trusting us and we look forward to see you again when required.

More about Persian Rug Services

Highly specialized in cleaning for all kind of rugs, Persian, Oriental, tapestry, hooked carpets, braided carpets, tufted, machine made and hand-knotted.
Our services: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell under pads.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Persian and Oriental Area Rugs, all kinds of under pads
Our rug services in Toronto - GTA and surrounding areas include: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, surging, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug, stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell all kinds of under pads,fabric guards. We specialize in removing stubborn stain removals such as wine stain, coffee and pet urine stain on the rugs.
Your best Rug Cleaning and Repair in Toronto and cities around Toronto, including Oriental Area Rugs using natural and eco friendly cleaning brands.
Persian and Oriental rug services your number one cleaning Company with knowledgeable rug cleaner specialists in clean, repair, stain removal, moth damage restoration of rugs.
1983