Persian Rug Services

Formerly Persian Rug Specialist
Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
1110 Finch Ave West, UNIT #7 Toronto ON M3J 3J4

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times

Reviews for Persian Rug Services

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Persian Rug Services

Best, honest service if you care about your Persian carpets. Highly recommended for all your Persian carpets.

Lesley
Lesley
2 reviews North York, ON

Great, fast quality service

Switched to Persian Rug Services after using a well-known downtown service for over 30 years. Results were great - rugs looked better than earlier cleanings - faster and less costly. Will definitely use them again and highly recommend.

k in Dundas
k in Dundas
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Persian carpet cleaning and repair

I had an issue with moths in some of my carpets. I decided to drop off all of my carpets for moth treatment and cleaning. Joe was very helpful in providing the information I needed to make the decision to go with them. Cleaning was promptly done in time estimate provided. I asked about repairs Joe provided options and cost. I chose to have fringe repair and/or lock stitch on a number of the carpets. Repairs were completed in time estimated. I am very happy with the results and appreciated the discount offered on cleaning with drop off of carpets to their Oakville depot.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Rug services

I received superb service in cleaning, repairing, and protection against moth infestation of valuable carpets. Professionalism, and on time pick up and delivery were fantastic. Highly recommend, with no hesitation.

Persian rug cleaning

Received excellent service at a good price. Delivered as promised. This is my second piece of business with Joe and Moe, satisfied once again, they know their business.

Jeffrey D'Amico from Mississauga
Jeffrey D'Amico from Mississauga
3 reviews North York, ON

Carpet cleaning

I had 2 area rugs cleaned and they came out very nice. I would recommend them highly for their serivce.

Mrs. S
Mrs. S
0 reviews North York, ON

Perfect Service

Joe did a fabulous job. He is polite straightforward and extremely knowledgeable. I had two large carpets done and have since taken another for him to clean and repair. So three carpets now done and I couldnt be happier. I will never take my valuable handmade carpets anywhere else.

Susan
Susan
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Cleaned Heirloom Persian Rug perfectly

We hired another company to clean our Persian rug and it came back with a bad odour. They recleaned it but it wasn't better. We brought our rug to Persian Rug Services. Joe is an artisan who cares deeply about his work. He brought our rug back to life sooner than planned for a reasonable cost. I would and will recommend his work highly.

Thank you for the kind words, the comments and your business and thank you for allowing us to make a difference. we look forward to see you again when required.

Rug cleaning and repair

I took our beautiful carpet to Joe. He looked it over, told me its story and history. He was so knowledgeable. He then explained thoroughly what he was going to do and why he was doing it.

When I picked up the carpet, it was pristine. He also took the time to put new silk fringes on the carpet and explained how he carefully dyed the fringes to make it look as old as the old carpet.

Joe is super friendly and an absolute pro.

It was our pleasure. Thanks for the comments and your business. Enjoy your rug as it should be.

Roya
Roya
1 review North York, ON

Professional carpet cleaning

The staff was very friendly and knowledgable about how to clean and maintain my Persian rugs. The team did a very good job cleaning my rugs and got them done on time. Their prices were very competitive compared to other rug cleaning companies, and I felt like they really cared and knew more than other companies I contacted.

Thanks for your kind words. It was our pleasure. Thanks for the comments and business.

More about Persian Rug Services

Highly specialized in cleaning for all kind of rugs, Persian, Oriental, tapestry, hooked carpets, braided carpets, tufted, machine made and hand-knotted.
Our services: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell under pads.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Persian and Oriental Area Rugs, all kinds of under pads
Our rug services in Toronto - GTA and surrounding areas include: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, surging, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug, stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell all kinds of under pads,fabric guards. We specialize in removing stubborn stain removals such as wine stain, coffee and pet urine stain on the rugs.
Your best Rug Cleaning and Repair in Toronto and cities around Toronto, including Oriental Area Rugs using natural and eco friendly cleaning brands.
Persian and Oriental rug services your number one cleaning Company with knowledgeable rug cleaner specialists in clean, repair, stain removal, moth damage restoration of rugs.
1983