Persian Rug Services

Reviews for Persian Rug Services

Linda
Linda

Turkish Carpet Cleaning

I used to have my carpets cleaned by a different company, but Persian Rug Services was more conveniently located, so I thought I'd give it a try. They did a great job with the cleaning and the owner was very knowledgeable about Oriental carpets. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again. You can get a 30% discount if you drop off/pick up the carpets yourself.

Zohreh in Mississauga
Zohreh in Mississauga

Rug cleaning

I found this service by searching on google and select it for being almost 5 star ⭐️ On google , so many positive reviews. I am glad to trust on reviews

Heather in Mississauga
Heather in Mississauga

Wool rug repair and cleaning

I have a Persian style machine made carpet that my grandmother had in her home from the early 1930’s to the mid- nineties when I inherited it. I am hugely sentimental about it and was desperately looking for someone to do repairs to it (it has been very well used in addition to being much loved). I called a couple of places and took it into one shop to see what they would do. I was told it could be machine serged only and some of the carpet would have to be cut off in order to replace the fringe. I was desperate to find someone who could fix it without altering the carpet and then I spoke to Joe. He invited me to bring the carpet in to him and assured me he could help me. He was as good as his word. We decided hand serging would give it a finer edge and he was able to give me a choice of off white fringes that better suited the carpet (the original fringe was burgundy and a bright white fringe was just too stark). He also cleaned the carpet and when I picked it up I was thrilled with how lovely it was. Joe was wonderful to work with. I really appreciated his suggestions, the care he took in explaining what he would do to fix the carpet and the end result. If I ever have another carpet that needs cleaning or repairs I will be bringing it to Joe.

Fariba ghanavati
Fariba ghanavati

Rug cleaning

A very friendly and knowledgeable staff with good eyes for Rug repairs and cleaning. Their service was fast , above expectation and fairly priced! Thank you guys for a very pleasant and professional experience !!!

Roy in Aurora
Roy in Aurora

Rug Cleaning

The owner is very friendly and easy to do business with. The service was prompt as well. I would recommend this place for your rug cleaning needs. Thanks for the service.

Persian Rug Cleaning

Quick service. Knowledgeable and professional staff. Competitive price. Appreciate how our large persian rug was wrapped up so compactly making it easy to store over the summer. Thanks for the excellent service!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Great cleaning

Had our old rug cleaned and turned out looking like new again. Quick turnaround as well, and friendly staff. Will def use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to clean their rug.

Bahar in Toronto
Bahar in Toronto

Persian wool rug cleaned

We had a rug cleaned and the service was excellent and the owner is very kind and courteous! Much appreciated and Will definitely use them in the future! We highly recommend this company.,

Amazing!

Great experience with this company, my rugs look better than before and they were done quicker than I expected them to be. Prompt and friendly service! Excellent quality! Would recommend !

More about Persian Rug Services

Highly specialized in cleaning for all kind of rugs, Persian, Oriental, tapestry, hooked carpets, braided carpets, tufted, machine made and hand-knotted.
Our services: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell under pads.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Persian and Oriental Area Rugs, all kinds of under pads
Our rug services in Toronto - GTA and surrounding areas include: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, surging, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug, stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell all kinds of under pads,fabric guards. We specialize in removing stubborn stain removals such as wine stain, coffee and pet urine stain on the rugs.
Your best Rug Cleaning and Repair in Toronto and cities around Toronto, including Oriental Area Rugs using natural and eco friendly cleaning brands.
Persian and Oriental rug services your number one cleaning Company with knowledgeable rug cleaner specialists in clean, repair, stain removal, moth damage restoration of rugs.
1983