Save On Bins

HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Edmonton  >  Save On Bins

Reviews for Save On Bins

1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Excellent service and price

Really responsive and easy to deal with. They delivered on time and the bin was perfect. Delivery out to Fort Saskatchewan was a bit extra but well worth it. Raymond was great to deal with.

Jeff from South Edmonton
Jeff from South Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bin for Yard and Junk Cleanup

Found this company twice, once through google search and once on kijiji, after seeing that they were offering a special on the latter, I rented a 15 yard bin. I had asked them if they could still do the special (discounted price and extra time with the bin - which I did not need) same day, in fact they were able to deliver within 2 hours of when I requested the bin which allowed me to get an extra day of yard cleanup in.

Sadly I should have gotten their 20 yard bin as at the end I ended up with a few extra items to toss in that wouldn't fit.

Definitely will get my next rental bin from them when I begin my renovations.

Chris from Edmonton

9803-9859 111 Street Northwest
Edmonton
AB
T5K 1K1

Ordered a 15 cubic yard bin to clean up the mess a tenant left. The bin was delivered promptly and 2 days was more than enough time to get everything in there plus some extra debris that had accumulated.