Viking Movers

Reem from North York
Reem from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Moving

I called many moving companies before choosing Viking Moving to do the job. They supposedly had a flat rate of $40/hour for two guys, and a truck. I booked them for 3 hours, totaling $120 plus tax. When I was booking, I kept on confirming what we were getting charged, and that there were no hidden fees. They ended up charging for gas, an extra fee for stairs (we were in a basement), and some other bogus fee. Of course, they make you sign some lame contract BEFORE they move anything, and then tell you the cost AFTER theyre done unloading everything. We ended up getting charged OVER $300. I only had $250 on me, and was not budging to go to the bank to withdraw extra cash... so they had to settle for the $250. DON'T GO WITH THIS COMPANY! THEY'RE DISHONEST! The only good thing is that they loaded and unloaded quickly. They did however, lose screws to our surround speakers, and break my jewelry box.