Bhella Electric

Reviews for Bhella Electric

Nick in Burlington
Nick in Burlington

Electrical Services

I have required Bhella Electric (Manny's) services a few times over the years and would never look elsewhere. The most recent work performed was for fan installations in 2 bedrooms and pot lights in the kitchen. Manny arrived on time and the work was completed quickly with little or no clean up required. Bhella Electric was recommended to me by the owner of a small business who had just relocated to new premises that required an electrical upgrade. I have now recommended Manny to my friends and will continue to do so.
When you move into a new city, one of the headaches is trying to establish relationships with trades (car repair, plumber, etc.), we were fortunate to have found Bhella Electric for all our electrical needs.

phcarroll55 in Toronto
phcarroll55 in Toronto

Pot Lights

Manny did an excellent job for us. He is courteous and punctual. I was introduced to Manny through my Son. Manny rewired his complete home renovation.
He installed Pot Lights in our Condo. The installation was not easy due venting/ sprinkler heads etc..... The job was completed with NO damage to our existing ceiling. He was extremely careful to keep drywall dust / mess to a minimum.
I would highly recommend Manny for your job !!

Paul

Ann in Dundas
Ann in Dundas
1 review Hamilton, ON

New outdoor lighting

I like my steak medium rare. My husband well done. With the poor outdated lighting original to the house my steak was never right. A coworker recommended Bhella Electric from Burlington. Enter Manny with his outstanding strategic placement of new LED lights and voila! My husband can now see what he's doing! My steaks are perfect every time! Thank You!

John in Burlington
John in Burlington
8 reviews Burlington, ON

LED Pot Lights

We are very happy with the work that Manny performed. He installed a number of LED pot lights throughout our main floor. He was great in helping determine the optimal locations for the lights. The work was done quickly and professionally.

A number of our friends have used Manny as well.

Eric&Kelly in Burlington
Eric&Kelly in Burlington

Great Guy, Outstanding Work

My family moved into an older home a few months ago, and have been progressively updating the house top to bottom. Manny and Bhella Electric were recommended to us by friends, so after Manny attended for a walk through and quote, we scheduled the work.

We couldn't be happier with the job he did, it was simply outstanding. We had several spotlights installed, some aluminum wiring pigtailed to copper, some new outlets put in, a surge protector, and two new outdoor lanterns on the garage. Manny is an extremely honest, friendly, and straightforward guy who gives constructive feedback and ideas. We still have more electrical work to be done at our home as our renovations progress, and won't hesitate to call Manny and Bhella Electric again to schedule their services. We'd highly recommend them!

Cindy
Cindy
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Rewire of home, outlets, lights and laundry.

I highly recommend Manny. He is very considerate and gives excellent advice. He knows all the electrical issues as well as understands the need to be prompt, professional and courteous. We have used Manny in two different homes and we are so fortunate to have met him. If you have electrical issues do not hesitate to call him.

Annie Dykeman from Burlington
Annie Dykeman from Burlington

Electrical repairs following flood

In August we lost our entire basement to a sewer backup caused by an unusual amount of rainfall. I called Manny, fearing that we might have electrical "issues". Manny came right away (unlike the restoration company who made us wait 4 months to begin the rebuild!). He quickly assessed what needed to be done and gave us a very good estimate. He gave us sound advice and wasted no time in fixing the electrical problems (very extensive). I would also like to note that we paid exactly what he estimated - not like SOME companies who add on extra "unexpected" expenses at the end. We were very pleased with Manny, whose professionalism and friendly disposition were very much appreciated at this highly stressful time. I would highly recommend him to anyone - and I have!

Nick & Jennifer Hrebicek in Burlington
Nick & Jennifer Hrebicek in Burlington
12 reviews BURLINGTON, ON

Office Wiring

Manny Bhella is extremely responsive, easy to communicate with and provides value-added advice that one wouldn't expect from a typical contractor. Manny worked with us on setting-up our home office, providing advice, service and electrical expertise on how best to wire our office equipment, including TV, in a way that hid all wiring yet simple to access as needed.

Thank you Manny Bhella.

Looking for Electricians pros in Burlington?