GoganPainting Ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
1301 12Ave Calgary AB T2M

Review for GoganPainting Ltd.

Elizabeth from Calgary

1301 12Ave
Calgary
AB
T2M

Steve Gogan does excellent quality paint work. I run a carpentry / handyman business and have hired him for some jobs including in my own home. I have very high standards for quality workmanship, and when I don’t have time to do my own paint work, I know I can always count on Gogan Painting to do the job and do it right. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for an experienced painter at a reasonable price.

-Burt the Handyman, Moncton

More about GoganPainting Ltd.

Gogan Painting Ltd. specializes in interior and exterior painting for both commercial and residential jobs. I am excited to offer my elevated skills to Calgary and surrounding cities in Alberta. I take pride in my work and my reputation, and believe quality is found in the little things: I do ...