The Vac Man

Reviews for The Vac Man

NinongEJ
NinongEJ

Central Vacuum not working

My vacuum kept stopping and finslly wont work. Called Vac Man and the sweet lady said that Gino will call me to set an appointment. He called on same day and came to fix it. Gino figured out right away what was wrong. In 40 minutes he got my vacuum to work like new.

Thank you!

Radiolady
Radiolady

Dyson Repair

My heart sank on the day my Dyson Animal just stopped working. I was a bit frantic because this is one of the best vacuums I have purchased. I went hunting for a repair shop on Google, and was impressed with the stellar reviews The Vac Man had. Luca was super flexible with time, and gave me an estimate of what it would take to get my Dyson working again. I couldn't be happier with the service, the price, and the professionalism. 11 out of 10 stars.

Thanks a million for taking the time to share your review!

Paul in Richmond Hill
Paul in Richmond Hill

Excellent customer service!

Extensive knowledge of all Dyson models. Quote was more than fair and they stand behind their work.

Thanks Paul!

Gordon's
Gordon's

Beyond Excellent Service

Excellent service by Gino. He is honest, professional, thorough, and meticulous. He patiently explained options as we mulled over the decision - replace or repair. We opted to replace and his work was exceptional. He thoroughly checked all central vac outlets, recommended replacing two of them (which he did), and showed us what to do to keep the central vac running well. It was one stop shopping and Gino was terrific in diagnosing the problem, providing options, letting us decide without any pressure one way or the other, completing the installation, and checking the entire system throughly -in addition to sharing with us how best to keep our central vac system working well for years to come. Thank you Gino for your excellent service. We were all really impressed by your knowledge, expertise and thoroughness to provide service beyond exceptional.

Thanks for the review Gordon!

Incredible service

I called in Vacman as one of the outlets were not working. I was called back for an appointment and called again when Gino was on his way. Within minutes Gino had accessed where all the central vacuum lines were and what was wrong. He was also able to tell me exactly how he could fix the problems and exactly how much it would cost and how long it would take, explaining and showing me in great detail. Gino didn't stop for one minute, ran upstairs, downstairs and outside at least a thousand times. When the job was done we went thru and tested it all and I was extremely impressed with how clean and professional it was all done. He stated he has done this for 40 years, let me tell you HE KNOWS HIS STUFF!!! From start to finish I was very impressed with this company and have already recommended The Vac Man. Thank you so much!

Thank You Michele. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

VacMan, Dyson repair

My 10 Dyson stopped working. Luca fixed it in a timely fashion. He is a responsible, polite young man who is very skilled at Dyson repair. I can't recommend him more highly.

Thank you Phyllis for leaving some feedback.

SS in Toronto
SS in Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Vacuum Repair

Luca is outstanding. I found Vacman.ca on Homestars and the service was beyond 10/10. Ultimately Luca repaired my older Dyson (when Dyson couldn't help) and he even took care of my mom's old Sears canister vacuum. Cost was more than fair. Service was fantastic. What really stood out was Luca's communication and care. Absolutely superb. Highest recommendation possible!

Thank You for sharing!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Highly recommended family business!

My 12 year old Dyson vacuum cleaner stopped working last July.  With GTA Covid restrictions and following a frustrating conversation with Dyson Customer Service, I wasn't sure if my device could be repaired.  Fortunately, I discovered/contacted the Vac Man team!

They provide fast, friendly, courteous and professional service.  Within a few days of dropping off my vacuum cleaner, Luca was able to troubleshoot the problem, sourced a replacement part, provided a reasonable quote and repaired the unit.  He was responsive with his text messages including explanations and photos of the repair. Not only was he able to extend its life but also included a 60 day warranty.

Many thanks to the Vac Man!!!!!

We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us! Kindest regards!

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Central Vacuum unit replaced

Gino is amazing. Honest in giving you the option, excellent workmanship, friendly, ready to answer any of your questions.
Very fast and efficient service.
If you don’t have work done by him you are missing out a lot.

Nick, thanks a million for sharing your experience with Vacman.ca

Geena in Toronto
Geena in Toronto

Central vac no suction in house

House had no suction inside. Gino came, was super friendly and sucked out a huge clog within minutes. He also fixed my hose connection as it kept cutting out. He suggested we need to upgrade our vac unit, but didn’t pressure when I said it wasn’t something we could do at this time. Seriously friendly service, would totally recommend.

Thank you Geena for sharing your experience with us.

More about The Vac Man

Vacman. ca is Toronto's Authority in Central Vacuum Systems, providing dedicated service for the last 36 Years. We repair & install any type of central vacuum system in any type of home. We never turn a job down and we have 100% fix rate. We always get the job done. ...
Looking for Vacuum Sales & Service pros in Toronto?