Bathroom Design Build

Reviews for Bathroom Design Build

Louise & Dave  in North Vancouver
Louise & Dave in North Vancouver
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Full bathroom renovation - condo ensuite

We are so pleased with our new bathroom and would recommend Paul to anyone doing a similar project. Paul made the whole process really easy from start to finish, which is exactly what we were looking for. Everything was left clean and tidy at the end of each day and renovation was completed on time with minimal fuss. End result is fantastic!

Thanks Louise & Dave, It was a pleasure working for you.

Judith
Judith
1 review New Westminster, BC

Bathroom reno

Paul and crew were just what I was looking for. We bought a condo which needed a complete redo of the master bath. The result was beautiful, but more importantly they were on time, professional, tidy, and meticulous in their work. Looking forward to working with Paul and Rob again when we do the guest bath.

Thanks Judy!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Renovation

Paul did a complete renovation of our small bathroom. Everything was replaced - bathtub to shower, toilet, sink cabinet, wall cabinet, floor tiles, dropped ceiling added with lighting.

It took somewhat longer than estimated, but all within reason and at the agreed upon budget.

Paul was focused on our job while working on it, and was on site as much as needed - unlike other contractors. He is friendly, approachable, and competent.

Thanks for the review!

Deb from Coquitlam
Deb from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Main Bathroom

Wow! We feel like we are in a luxury hotel with our new bathroom, we love it so much. From the heated floor to the LED mirrors to the rain shower - what a fabulous transformation. Double sinks round out the renovation for a perfect 10. It was quite clear from the beginning that Paul is experienced in this field. Paul was easy to work with & adjusts on the fly when the homeowner makes changes. Very comfortable working with Paul and his crew. I would highly recommend this company for any bathroom transformation.

Thanks Debbie & John happy new year too!

landerseans
landerseans
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Bathroom renovation

The job involved totally gutting the old bathroom, and replacing all aspects of it. The floor and walls were re-done using beautiful tiles, while the tub, toilet, and vanity were replaced with very slick and modern pieces. A new mirror, and fan were also added. The finishing work included new electrical outlet covers, new drywall, and a fresh coat of paint. The job was completed right on schedule and the cost did not exceed the estimate.

Thanks for the review Sean!

BGoodrich in Coquitlam
BGoodrich in Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Bathroom Reno # 2

This is the second bathroom we had done by Paul and his team. Obviously the first one was excellent, so we decided to use him again. We are extremely pleased with the outcome of our second bathroom. Completely gutted, wall removed. Everything was done in the promised time frame. When a manufactures defect was found in the shower glass, Paul had it replaced the next day! Again, we highly recommend Paul and his team for any bathroom renovation.

Thanks very much Brent & Siegred

Rory
Rory
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Bathroom Renovation

We are extremely happy with our bathroom renovation. Paul was great to work with and all the people that he brought in to work on the project were top notch, in particular Rob Kelly who did the tile work.

We would highly recommend Paul McGeehan and Bathroom Design Build.

Thanks Rory & Barb it was a pleasure!

barly in North Vancouver
barly in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

main bath and ensuite renovation

A very positive experience. Thanks to Paul, our mid 1970s bathrooms are updated to current standards and design. His quote was prompt and accurate including realistic, creative solutions for a unique layout. Paul was pleasant and very easy to work with; communicating frequently to keep us informed. We appreciated that the house was clean at the end of each work day. Everyone involved provided great workmanship with a positive work ethic. We're loving the transformed spaces and highly recommend this firm.

Thanks lynda, it was quite the transformation.

chiwara
chiwara
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom shower pan replacement

I used Paul's service for the first time in 2015 for a bathroom renovation of a tenant suite. I was extremely happy with the service he provided.

This year, when the second bathroom required a shower pan replacement, I called for his help. I was very thankful that he made himself available to help. Just like first time, he provided good suggestions to achieve my objectives. The damaged shower pan was removed and underlay floor was cleaned and dried completely before he installed a new sub floor and good quality shower pan. He also replaced some of the tiles where needed. He took the time to ensure things were done right!

I sincerely appreciate his
work ethic and dedication. I highly recommend using him and will definitely use Paul for my next bathroom renovation.

Thanks Chi, I was happy to help with the fix.

mmcg
mmcg
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Wow!

I LOVE my new bathrooms! Paul helped me figure out 2 small bathroom. He listened to what I wanted, made suggestions for the best tile and fixtures and in the end I have exactly what I wanted. The electrician, tiler and other workers that came in to work were excellent. I'm so so so happy with the result!

Thanks Maureen, everything worked out very well!

More about Bathroom Design Build

Bathroom-Design-Build is a family owned and run business dedicated to giving you that custom bathroom look for the best possible price. Through a strict work ethic and exceptionally high standards of practice, founder, Paul McGeehan, invariably provides uniquely creative, high-quality craftsmanship to each customer. Bathroom-Design-Build values genuine, honest, open working relationships and strives to provide such consistency to all customers and business partners.

At Bathroom Design Build we take great pride in our renovation process. Your bathroom may look stunning on the outside but what is underneath? The foundation materials of any bathroom are the most important aspects and will be the deciding factor as to whether your bathroom lasts two or fifteen years. Using high quality proven products that will stand the test of time, prevent water penetration and most importantly prevent mold growth should not be compromised or overlooked.