Bathroom Design Build

1618 Balmoral Ave
Coquitlam
BC
V3J 5Y7

Bathroom Design Build recently remodeled the ensuite of our condo. We received a detailed estimate with links to fixtures and hardware recommended for the project (all high quality.) Every email was answered promptly. The work was done with minimal disruption and the suite was left neat and tidy at the end of each day. Paul and his tiler, Rob, were meticulous in everything they did, and it shows. Bottom line: Great communications, reliable, a high standard of workmanship, on-time and on budget. It was a pleasure to have Paul and his crew in our home, and we love our new bath!

Thank you Gary and Jane, it was a pleasure to work for you and we are so happy you love your new bath!

Michael in New Westminster
Michael in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Double bathroom reno

We had two really dated full baths. They both had black and blue tile, built-in black tubs, black toilets, black countertops. They were in desperate need of modernization. Paul did the demolition through to the installation of both. The results are fantastic. The bathrooms have the modern look that we were seeking. We would definitely use Paul again.

Thanks for the review, the bathrooms turned out great, it was quite the transformation!

Louise & Dave  in North Vancouver
Louise & Dave in North Vancouver
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Bathroom reno

Great to have Paul back to renovate our second bathroom. Once again he did a fantastic job for us and we are very happy with the result. Paul made the whole experience very easy, he was very helpful when we had questions or concerns, and really went the extra mile for us to make sure we had a perfect finish. I have already recommended him to co-workers. Thank again Paul!

Thank you for taking the time to write a second review! it was a pleasure to work for you again. The bathroom looks great!

dberry1977 in Vancouver, British Columbia
dberry1977 in Vancouver, British Columbia
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Great bathroom renovation

Paul gave us our dream bathroom with a big 4x4 custom shower and double vanity, and heated tile floor. He worked with us on each design detail to make sure everything was the way we wanted. He will supply all the materials for the job, but has no problem installing something you purchase when you have something very specific in mind. The tiling is fantastic (thanks Rob). They are courteous, and will respect your home. Most importantly Paul delivered all this while staying on budget.

Thanks for the review Dave & Kelly, it was quite the transformation!

Bernard's in Port Moody
Bernard's in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

bathroom's

Paul was very professional did an amazing job on both bathrooms. He finished on time . He took a very dated bathroom and brought it to current times. We allowed him total access to our house while we were at work. He always cleaned up and never left a mess . I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs excellent reliable work done on their homes.

Many thanks for the review Brian & Susan. I had quite the workout with all the stairs!

Craig in Coquitlam
Craig in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Laundry kitchenette

Paul was highly recommended by a neighbor that was having a major bathroom reno done. Despite my job being smaller Paul designed and installed a project transforming a laundry into a laundry/kitchenette combination. Paul was professional, timely and efficient. I would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Thanks Craig. Im glad I was able to help you with the project. I hope you have the bar fridge installed!

1 review West Vancouver, BC

Unclog kitchen sink drain

When I discovered I had a clogged kitchen sink drain that I couldn't open with the "draino" type solutions from the grocery, I knew I needed help from a professional and I needed it quickly. As a single working parent with only one kitchen sink, I needed it working immediately. Mr. McGeehan responded to my call for assistance promptly, determined what the issue was, didn't hesitate to move quickly towards a solution, and ultimately had my problem solved in a little over an hour. Thanks!

Thanks Cam, everything worked out well, I was happy to get the problem fixed quickly!

Louise & Dave  in North Vancouver
Louise & Dave in North Vancouver
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Full bathroom renovation - condo ensuite

We are so pleased with our new bathroom and would recommend Paul to anyone doing a similar project. Paul made the whole process really easy from start to finish, which is exactly what we were looking for. Everything was left clean and tidy at the end of each day and renovation was completed on time with minimal fuss. End result is fantastic!

Thanks Louise & Dave, It was a pleasure working for you.

Judith
Judith
1 review New Westminster, BC

Bathroom reno

Paul and crew were just what I was looking for. We bought a condo which needed a complete redo of the master bath. The result was beautiful, but more importantly they were on time, professional, tidy, and meticulous in their work. Looking forward to working with Paul and Rob again when we do the guest bath.

Thanks Judy!

1 review Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Renovation

Paul did a complete renovation of our small bathroom. Everything was replaced - bathtub to shower, toilet, sink cabinet, wall cabinet, floor tiles, dropped ceiling added with lighting.

It took somewhat longer than estimated, but all within reason and at the agreed upon budget.

Paul was focused on our job while working on it, and was on site as much as needed - unlike other contractors. He is friendly, approachable, and competent.

Thanks for the review!

More about Bathroom Design Build

Bathroom-Design-Build is a family owned and run business dedicated to giving you that custom bathroom look for the best possible price. Through a strict work ethic and exceptionally high standards of practice, founder, Paul McGeehan, invariably provides uniquely creative, high-quality craftsmanship to each customer. Bathroom-Design-Build values genuine, honest, open working relationships and strives to provide such consistency to all customers and business partners.

At Bathroom Design Build we take great pride in our renovation process. Your bathroom may look stunning on the outside but what is underneath? The foundation materials of any bathroom are the most important aspects and will be the deciding factor as to whether your bathroom lasts two or fifteen years. Using high quality proven products that will stand the test of time, prevent water penetration and most importantly prevent mold growth should not be compromised or overlooked.