Weir Tree & Stumping Services

Weir Tree & Stumping Services

Reviews for Weir Tree & Stumping Services

Amber in Toronto
Amber in Toronto

Great company - highly recommend!!

James and his crew came out and cut down a very large and dead tree for us. They finished in about an hour including clean up and grinding the stump. They were quick, professional and did an amazing job. Highly recommend James and his team for any tree removal needs!

Thank you Amber, and good luck with the rest of your landscape project. Backyard is looking very nice.

Fernando
Fernando

Tree Stump Removal

I needed a 22"-26" diameter tree stump removed from my rear yard. James contacted me shortly after requesting a service call to get estimates and voila, i hired him to do the job the same day of.

Quick and professional. He ensured that the depth grind down was adequate for my concrete pad that i will be pouring over top of the old stump area.

Thank you Fernando. Glad it all worked out for us. Any problems don't hesitate to call. Enjoy the rest of summer. Next time I'm in Etobicoke I'll stop by to see the new shed project.

Tricia G in Brampton
Tricia G in Brampton

Tree removal

Great team. Tree removed quickly, efficiently and safely. Cleaned up area as well as neighbours. Friendly and polite. Couldn’t have asked for better service. Thank you James and team.
Tricia G.

Thank you Tricia for the great review. Glad we could be of service. Good luck with the sap let me know if my little trick works.

Joe A
Joe A

Tree Support and Pruning Clean up

We have used James and team several times for large tree maintenance , pruning & stumping. This year we have a large healthy evergreen that is leaning towards the house. Called James how came promptly and gave us several options. James supported it by tying it back to a large harlequin maple for support. As always arrived on time and completed the task along with front/back pruning and spring clean up. We recommend James and his team anytime you need tree service.

As always it was a pleasure working with you guys and I'm very happy we were able to brace your spuce tree. Enjoy your summer, until next time. Thanks for the great review

James

Vicki in Toronto
Vicki in Toronto

Awesome help for obscure request!

I needed someone to climb high into my magnificent 3 story blue spruce tree to try and reattach my Christmas tree lights as only the bottom third was working. It was an arborist who had initially put the lights up last year. Jamie was awesome as he climbed around and around in the tree and found that a squirrel had chewed through the wire. He took down that portion of the string of lights. Then he searched for the other end of the wire, found the damaged end and noticed it was a live wire that could have caught the tree on fire. Thank you Jamie for possibly preventing a flaming tree!
Jamie was kind enough to also dig out a very dead Rose of Sharon tree in my backyard for a nominal fee. My husband had been planning to remove it for the past three months. Thanks for that extra help.

Glad I could help to bad it wasn't a easy fix tree would definitely look nice all lit up.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Outstanding Service and Excellent PRicing

James and crew arrived early, worked quickly and with skill, cleaned down to the last leaf and were always keen to make sure we were pleased with the work. A gentleman and would work with this firm again without qualification.

Thanks Michael it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the rest of summer.

James Weir

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Tree Removal, Maintenance and stump removal

Jamie and crew were on time, friendly and very professional. They worked safely and completed the job trimming various trees on our property, removing a dead tree and an old stump on time and left the property clean.
I would definitely recommend Weir Tree & Stumping Service to anyone in the Milton or GTA area.
Top shelf service at affordable price!

Dan ~ Milton ON

Thanks Dan it was my pleasure. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Shirley P.
Shirley P.

tree removal and pruning

we found Weir Tree and Stump Services on Homestars and decided to contact the service based on the excellent reviews. We were extremely pleased with the services provided. James and his crew arrived promptly, removed a smaller maple , trimmed back two larger maples and lopped off a few extra branches on a birch, all in one hour. From start to finish James and his crew were super efficient, very courteous and accommodating and left our yard in spotless condition. We would definitely recommend his services and would not hesitate to call on him again.

Thank you Shirley it was a pleasure to work for you guys. Thanks for the great review.

Taking down a tree

I would highly recommend James to come and do anything with trees on your property. We had a very large tree on our property line that had gotten out of hand. He arrived very promptly for the job, was efficient with his time, had a great crew helping him, and cleaned everything up well.

Thanks for the great review it was a pleasure working with you and thank you for choosing us.

Elize in Toronto
Elize in Toronto

Large backyard Maple

We moved into a new home with a large maple in the backyard which needed some desperate pruning. James responded to my service request and shortly afterwards came by to provide a quote. James was very professional and provided a very reasonable quote. On the day of the job, James reviewed the work and his team got right to work. They did a great job and cleaned up. The tree and the backyard look great.

Thanks Elize glad to hear that your happy with our service. I agree your tree and backyard look great. Good luck with the little one.

More about Weir Tree & Stumping Services

WEIR TREE SERVICE, -We are Friendly & Professional Tree Service. We will personally provide you an estimate with various options. Our objective is to be able to provide great quality of service at an affordable price.
Established in 2005, with over of 10 years of experience our services include tree pruning with various methods depending on the desired result. Careful tree removal, we trim hedges, grind stumps if required. We also offer replacement planting. We treat our clients property like it was our own.

Our services include Tree & Stump Removal, Pruning, Hedge trimming, Planting and Deep Root Fertilizing.
We service areas including but limited to brampton, etobicoke, mississauga,milton,oakville,burlington,halton hills,georgetown,vaughn ,woodbridge and toronto

Feel free to call us for a free estimate you can reach James at 4166175804