Weir Tree & Stumping Services

Reviews for Weir Tree & Stumping Services

Shirley P. from Mississauga
Shirley P. from Mississauga

tree removal and pruning

we found Weir Tree and Stump Services on Homestars and decided to contact the service based on the excellent reviews. We were extremely pleased with the services provided. James and his crew arrived promptly, removed a smaller maple , trimmed back two larger maples and lopped off a few extra branches on a birch, all in one hour. From start to finish James and his crew were super efficient, very courteous and accommodating and left our yard in spotless condition. We would definitely recommend his services and would not hesitate to call on him again.

Thank you Shirley it was a pleasure to work for you guys. Thanks for the great review.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Taking down a tree

I would highly recommend James to come and do anything with trees on your property. We had a very large tree on our property line that had gotten out of hand. He arrived very promptly for the job, was efficient with his time, had a great crew helping him, and cleaned everything up well.

Thanks for the great review it was a pleasure working with you and thank you for choosing us.

Elize in Toronto
Elize in Toronto

Large backyard Maple

We moved into a new home with a large maple in the backyard which needed some desperate pruning. James responded to my service request and shortly afterwards came by to provide a quote. James was very professional and provided a very reasonable quote. On the day of the job, James reviewed the work and his team got right to work. They did a great job and cleaned up. The tree and the backyard look great.

Thanks Elize glad to hear that your happy with our service. I agree your tree and backyard look great. Good luck with the little one.

roset55 in Brampton
roset55 in Brampton

Removed Med size tree

Thanks to James for removing a dead tree in my backyard. I was very impressed with his professionalism with communication and the fast turnaround to get the job done in a very timely fashion. Best quote too!

Thanks Tracey glad we could help enjoy your backyard this summer.

cassandra in Milton
cassandra in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Tree Cutting

My husband and I were incredibly impressed when we called James from "Weir Tree & Stumping Service". James came the same day to give us a quote.. a very reasonable quote I might add. He also came within the same week to cut down our two trees! exceptionally Fast service.

I can't express enough how friendly and efficient this company is.

sincerely,
Cassandra And Mario!

Thanks guys for the great review it was a pleasure to work with you guys. Good luck on your backyard design I'm sure it's gonna look great.

jermainetwilliams@gmail.com in Brampton
J. S.

Tree Doctor

We've had this tree obstructing the view and the safety of my moms house for quite sometime, and with the weather being so inconsistent it was time to trim it down before something major happened. James was professional and assessed the situation and managed to maintain the life of the tree and still made it look pretty!

Thank you!!

Thanks it was a pleasure to work with you.

Steve  in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Milton Tree Removal

I needed a large tree removed, some pruning and bushes removed on my property in Milton. The process from quote to completion was completely painless. James and team are friendly, fast and efficient. I will definitely use again and recommend to anyone!

Steve

Thanks Steve I'm happy to hear about your experience with us and appreciate your business.

mramirez
mramirez

Tree Removal

Cannot be more pleased. Large tree looming in yard and finally decided to do something about it. James came in with his team and took care of it along woth the removal of debris. Definitely would hire again!

It was a pleasure working with you on your project to recapture your yard.

Fernlynda in Oakville
Fernlynda in Oakville

Tree removal and cedar hedge trimming

James and his crew did an excellent job. Removed three trees and stumps, and trimmed my 30 feet by 20 ft high cedar hedge. Picked up and cleaned everything and left the property looking like they had never been here. Will definitely use them again.

Thanks guys for the great review. it was a pleasure working with you.

James

More about Weir Tree & Stumping Services

WEIR TREE SERVICE, -We are Friendly & Professional Tree Service.
Feel free to call us for a complimentary estimate. We will personally provide you an estimate with various options. Our objective is to be able to provide great quality of service at an affordable price.
Established in 2005, with over of 10 years of experience our services include tree pruning with various methods depending on the desired result. Careful tree removal, we trim hedges, grind stumps if required. We also offer replacement planting. We treat our clients property like it was our own.

Our services include Tree & Stump Removal, Pruning, Hedge trimming, Planting and Deep Root Fertilizing.