Brampton ON L7A 0R5

Reviews for Weir Tree & Stumping Services

Dominique in Brampton
Dominique in Brampton

Removal of two spruce trees

Excellent job! James contacted me within 10 minutes of the request on Home Stars and came that evening to give a very reasonable quote to remove two large spruce trees, grind the stumps and trim overhanging branches from neighbour's tree.

We're very impressed with the work and how FAST they were. They took great care of the surrounding gardens. Definitely would recommend James and his crew!

Thank you Dominique we appreciate your business and are happy to hear that your impressed and satisfied. I will definitely take a look at those beautiful hand made crafts and signs @esty.com/ca/shop/chawinsworkshop

Thanks
James

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Sprucetree removal

L7A 0R5

James & crew did an excellent job, cleaned all branches, and surrounding yard. Very courteous, took time to ask neighbours to remove vehicles. I was very impressed, highly recommend him and his team.

Thanks for the great review look forward to working with you again.

James Weir

Jeannie Dwhytie from Etobicoke
Jeannie Dwhytie from Etobicoke

Cedar Hedge Trimming

L7A 0R5

I was so utterly impressed with James' services - from quote to cleanup! We have a large backyard with 20 foot high cedars surrounding 3 sides and pool area. James' team was incredibly professional and thorough in lopping off tops to even out and trimming back sides especially around pool area. Not one shred of debris left behind. Our hedge has never looked better.

Thank you Jeannie for taking the time to write us a great review. Enjoy your summer.

James Weir

Great Service

L7A 0R5

Fantastic service from start to finish! Had a few branches that needed trimming on a tall tree. The guys who came were very friendly and professional. They cleaned up afterwards very well and were reasonably price. I recommend them highly.

Glad to hear your a satisfied client and we greatly appreciate your review.
Thanks James

Zoran in Toronto
Zoran in Toronto

Tree cutting

L7A 0R5

James is pure professional. After few quotes I got from some other companies James came one day and gave me really reasonable price. I had a dead ash tree in my back yard. It was beside fence and also few bell wires around. I was little worried about that but their job was amazing. They took the tree down in little more then hour. And there was nothing damaged or scratched. These guys are pure professionals. Thanks James!!! I'll spread the word. Cheers!

Thanks Zoran and thanks for the referral we did your friends job in Toronto.

choo.yeung.yao in Toronto
choo.yeung.yao in Toronto

Ash Tree Removal

We had a fairly large and dead ash tree on our property. Jamie and team were professional, quick and prompt. Strongly recommend them! Couldn't be happier with their service! Once the tree was down, the entire team made sure that my garden and my neighbour's garden was left clean. They were respectful and I am going to recommend them to anyone!

Thanks for the great review I'm happy to have provided you with A+ service.

Gabe from Markham
Gabe from Markham

Two Alberta spruce trees!

In no time at all both trees were gone and put thru a chipper, the stumps were ground down about a foot, raking and cleaning also done! I wouldn't think of anyone else next time I have a tree related problem. It was a team of two, both quite personable and easy going. Thanks James!

Thank you Gabe. Pleasure working for a client like yourself

tree pruning

L7A 0R5

The company was referred to me by a friend. James and his crew had done a great job for their family. The pricing is not the cheapest, but competitive. Did a great job pruning the top big branches, and took time to trim the smaller branches to ensure that the tree will remain healthy and shaped nicely for curb appeal. James was very knowledgeable on what can be done with each species of trees. I will be referring James to my friends.

Thanks for the review

Batman in Etobicoke
Batman in Etobicoke

Tree Removal.

The job was done very professional. The crew was knowledgable about other questions I had.
They were here on time and gone before I knew it.
No mess was left. They even cleaned up other branches and waste that was not discussed.
Beer very pleased.

Thanks batman happy your satisfied.
From your friendly neighbourhood spider man.

Rita
Rita

tree cutting

L7A 0R5

James and his crew are very professional,efficient and organized. All work and clean up was done to satisfaction. Price very affordable, did not need another estimate. Great job Guys. Thanks.

No problem thank you we appreciate your business

More about Weir Tree & Stumping Services

WEIR TREE SERVICE, -We are Friendly & Professional Tree Service.
Feel free to call us for a complimentary estimate. We will personally provide you an estimate with various options. Our objective is to be able to provide great quality of service at an affordable price.
Established in 2005, with over of 10 years of experience our services include tree pruning with various methods depending on the desired result. Careful tree removal, we trim hedges, grind stumps if required. We also offer replacement planting. We treat our clients property like it was our own.

Our services include Tree & Stump Removal, Pruning, Hedge trimming, Planting and Deep Root Fertilizing.