Blind Designs

HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Morinville  >  Blind Designs

Reviews for Blind Designs

Lorrie Benjamin from Saint Albert
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Charlene from Blind Designs came to my home and was very friendly and professional. She took measurements of all of my windows and we went over different options for window coverings. Once I made my selections it only took a couple of weeks for the blinds to come in. The gentlemen that came to install my blinds were SUPER quick and efficient. They had all the blinds installed within an hour!!
I had three estimates from different companies, two were very close in price and one was quite a bit more expensive. I went with Blind Designs partly because they were the least expensive but also because I had such a positive experience with Charlene when she came out to do my quote.

1 review Morinville, AB

I was looking for my main floor blinds to be replaced. There was 9 in total. I had shopped 3 different companies and was very pleased with blind designs in home consult. Charlene made it quick easy and simple for me! She took the time to listen and make awesome recommendations! The blinds came in on time and the install was completed just a short time later. I was so pleased with the service I have since placed a second order.